*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194614-Messy-Go-Kart-Arena
by Nin
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2194614
Hannah and her friends go to a special arena where they get covered in food!!!

Hannah had been looking forward to this day for as long as she could remember. It was her birthday and the now 18 year old looked forward to seeing what her friends Kyra and Amy had planned. Hannah was dressed in a open-topped blouse, short miniskirt and black tights her plump ass and Double D sized breasts on show. As she drove to Amy's house to pick up Amy and Kyra she dreamt of what was in store for her. As she arrived she was shocked by what Kyra was wearing. Kyra wore a white one-piece swimsuit which outlined her c cup breasts and perfect rear perfectly. Amy was dressed more casually in tight black yoga pants that hugged her beautiful ass and a blue tank top which showed a lot of cleavage.

Hannah stopped her car and the other two girls climbed in, Amy in the front passenger seat and Kyra in the back. Hannah asked where they were going and both Amy and Kyra giggled. Amy then said that she would give her instruction on where to go.
After a half hour drive they finally arrived at their destination. Hannah parked the car and they all got out. Hannah's face lit up with excitement as she saw the sign saying 'THE MESSY GO-KART ARENA'. This was Hannah's dream, she loved getting messy at home by herself, filling her panties with different foods, and she also loved Go-Karting!

As they walked in, their instructor greeted them at the door, her name tag said she was called Emma Watson. She asked them to fill out forms which stated that Emma was allowed to do anything to them and their clothing, all of the girls agreed. They were then shown to the track and were given helmets and were shown a brief video about the rules of Go-Karting. Emma then opened a cupboard, filled with a selection of messy foods, and selected two cans of rice pudding. She asked who the birthday girl was and Hannah put her hand up excitedly. Emma then walked up to Hannah and pulled open her Bra. She emptied one can of rice pudding in each cup causing Hannah to squeal. Emma then massaged Hannah's breasts through her blouse causing her to moan audibly. Emma then returned to the cupboard and returned with 3 tins of spaghetti. She walked up to Kyra next and asked her turn around. She then upturned 2 tins of spaghetti in to the back of Kyra's swimsuit causing her to squeal as the spaghetti slid down into the base of her swimsuit over her perfect ass. Emma then poured the third tin of spaghetti into the front of the swimsuit and watched as the spaghetti slid in between Kyra's breasts and disappeared down into the swimsuit forming a small bulge against Kyra's vaginal opening. Emma then turned her attention to Amy who waited nervously, wondering why Emma hadn't returned to the cupboard. Emma stood in front of Amy and told her to simply to piss and shit into her panties. Amy's face went deep red and said that there was no way she was doing that, but peer pressure from her two friends made her accept her fate. A expression of deep concentration came across Amy's face as she let a torrent of pee escape and it gushed down her legs soaking her panties and giving her yoga pants a glistening look. Once all of her pee escaped she then squatted and strained. A small bulge started to become visible and it slowly expanded. Once Amy had finished straining she had a large rugby ball sized bulge nestled between her ass cheeks.
One by one Emma showed the girls to their karts. Hannah had no problem climbing in to her kart but both Kyra and Amy struggled to get in due to the vast amount of things in their pants. As Kyra lowered herself down in to her seat there was an audible squelch as the spaghetti in her swimsuit was pushed up the swimsuit so it rested just above her ass, but the spaghetti in the front stayed where it was. Amy lowered herself down slowly but did not avoid squishing the lump of poo causing it to ride up in to the front of her panties and nestling against her vagina. Emma then hooked all of the girl's panties on to a small hook on the back of the kart causing a small wedgie to each one of them. Emma allowed the girls to start driving to complete the first 5 laps of the track. Each turn caused Amy more and more discomfort as she moved around in her seat, the poo smothering her ass cheeks. Hannah went to fast around one of the trickiest corners and hit the side causing her to move forward with the impact, her breasts hitting the wheel and causing some rice pudding to slide down her toned stomach inside her blouse.

Once the 5 laps were complete, Emma brought them back to the side of the track where they waited patiently for their next surprise. Emma walked towards Hannah holding two huge buckets of baked beans. Emma poured one bucket into the front of Hannah's pristine black tights and knickers causing her to moan loudly in pleasure. Emma then turned her attention to the back of Hannah's panties and upturned the other bucket into them covering Hannah's ass cheeks and giving her black skirt an orange shine. Emma then brought two buckets of custard over to where Kyra stood. She then asked Kyra to hold open the front of her swimsuit, and then she slowly poured both buckets of custard in, watching as in enveloped Kyra's perky breasts and pooled in the bottom of the swimsuit. Amy's bra was filled with 4 large cans of golden syrup as she moaned in ecstasy.

Hannah's now bean coated ass squelched as she sat down in her kart, she then wiggled her plump ass in her seat as she fully enjoyed the feeling. Amy sat down heavily in her kart causing the smooth shit to splurge further around her ass cheeks. Kyra's filled swimsuit swayed comically as she made her way to her kart and as her ass met the plastic of her seat the custard and spaghetti moved through the gusset of the swimsuit and up into the front. Yet again Emma hooked the back of each girl's panties on to the hook at the back of the kart but moved it higher causing each girl to squeal as their panties dug into their ass. They were released back on to the track to complete a further 5 laps with each movement causing them to squirm in their seat make them approach climax.
After the 5 laps they were brought back to side and told to empty their pants/ swimsuit. Emma gave each girl a pair of tight jeans and a tight tank top. Hannah now wore black jeans with a blue tanks top, Kyra wore Blue jeans and a red tank top and Amy wore blue jeans and an orange tank top.

Emma then told both Hannah and Kyra to piss and shit themselves. Hannah agreed and immediately let a stream of urine soak her jeans and panties, she then squatted and took a huge dump of soft, warm poo tented out her panties, forming a large football sized bulge in the back of her jeans which now had a small brown stain. Then Kyra pissed slowly soaking her jeans, enjoying the feeling. She then bent over and released a grapefruit sized lump of shit into her panties creating a large bulge in the back of her jeans. Emma then filled Amy's panties, front and back, with 4 kg of milk chocolate and then asked her to take a handful of poo from both Hannah's and Kyra's panties and smother her breasts in it. Hannah and Kyra held open the back of their pants as Amy took a handful and smothered her breasts and filled her bra with her friend's poo. All the while the chocolate was slowly melting inside her pants, becoming sticky. Emma brought over 2 jars of jam and emptied one into Hannah's left bra cup and the other in to the right, she also brought rice pudding and dumped that down the front of Hannah's panties causing her to moan. Kyra was then given baked beans, poured down the front of her knickers and Emma found some cold mashed potato and proceeded to put two handfuls in each bra cup making Kyra moan. They then proceeded to their karts, all sitting down with an audible squelch, poo spreading across both Hannah's and Kyra's asses. Amy sat down, landing in a custard pie which now coated the backside of her jeans, while also sitting in melted chocolate.

They set off for 5 laps of the track, panties hooked up giving them all painful wedgies and causing the substances in their pants to mush against their asses and their vaginas. As they moved around inside their pants as they turned each girl loudly moaned, all enjoying the different sensations caused by the sludge in their panties.

They were then brought over to the side of the track and were given a tight fitting dress each. Amy wore a low cut red dress, Kyra wore a small white dress that barely went over ass and Hannah wore a green strapless dress. Emma walked over holding several buckets. She approached Hannah first, took one bucket and stated that it was the poo from the onsite toilet. Hannah's face went bright red as she held open the front of her dress for Emma. The poo fell out of the bucket and made its way down Hannah's dress leaving brown streaks over her breasts. The poo collected at the top of Hannah's panties but Emma pulled open the front of Hannah's panties to allow the poo to make its way inside. Emma then picked up another bucket and stated that it was the urine from the toilet, and proceeded to pour it down over Hannah's breasts into her dress. Emma's attention then turned towards Hannah's back and plump bottom. Emma picked up another bucket and said that it was her dog's poo, collected over several weeks. She upturned the bucket and the still warm dog poo slid into the back of Hannah's dress, yet again Emma pulled out the back of Hannah's panties to allow the poo to enter. There was 2 buckets left for Hannah and both were filed with live cockroaches and Mealworms. Emma enjoyed filling Hannah's panties with the wriggling insects both in the back and the front. The movement of the bugs almost made Hannah climax as they felt there way around her private parts. It was now Kyra's turn, Emma picked up another bucket and said that it was dog food. Kyra reluctantly held open the front of her white dress to allow Emma to upturn the bucket unleashing the dog food which enveloped her delightful breasts. Emma pulled open Kyra's panties and the dog food found itself nestled against Kyra's vagina. Emma picked up a bucket of fish guts and proceeded to pour them down Kyra's back, filling her panties and dress fully. Finally it was Amy's turn. Emma still had 3 buckets, all destined for Amy. Emma selected the bucket of cow brains and she tipped them into the front of Amy's dress, ensuring to fill her bra and panties. Emma then used the bucket of sardines, poured into the back of Amy's dress, filling the back of her panties. The last bucket was full of mud, and Amy loved the feeling of the mud sliding into her panties between her ass cheeks as Emma slowly poured. They were let out to complete the final laps. Hannah, most of all, enjoying the sensations of the things in her dress as the cockroaches and mealworms wriggled about. The poo in Hannah's dress was smeared against her whole body inside the dress and she loved the way that she slid around inside her panties as she turned around each corner. Kyra felt a fish bone poking at her anus trying to work its way inside which it eventually did. Amy loved the feeling of the mud in the back of her panties as she moved around in her seat smearing it across both of her sumptuous ass cheeks.

When they finished their laps, they were all given a clean pair of panties, bra, tank top and yoga pants. They were directed towards a table full of delicious food freshly prepared for them, including a large cake, mashed potato, gravy, ketchup and porridge. Emma joined them wearing a small bikini which barely covered her breasts and ass and told them to dig in. Emma sat down and ate some of the warm porridge, but was interrupted by Hannah as Hannah put a handful of mashed potato into the back of Emma's bikini bottoms. While Emma was distracted Amy put a small amount of fast acting laxative into the porridge Emma was eating. Emma said that Hannah should blow out the candles on the large birthday cake and while she did Emma pushed Hannah's face into the cake. Hannah's face was covered with cake and by the time she had cleared her eyes the back of her yoga pants were pulled away and the cake was pushed inside. After dumping the cake into the back of Hannah's panties, Kyra forced Hannah to sit down, squishing the cake all over her ass cheeks. The front of Amy's panties and yoga pants were pulled away and a whole bowl full of mashed potato was thrown in by Hannah, Hannah released the waistband causing it to snap back and make Amy scream. Meanwhile Emma was starting to feel the effects of the laxative in the porridge and defecated loudly filling the back of her bikini bottoms with warm mushy poo. Kyra's panties were next to be filled as Amy pulled the back out and Hannah emptied the whole bottle of ketchup in to them. Kyra could feel the ketchup running between her ass cheeks as she picked up the serving dish of porridge and opened the front of Emma's bikini bottoms and poured half in. Kyra then opened each cup of Emma's bikini top and poured the rest of the porridge in. Mashed potato was slapped into Hannah's bra, coating her breasts and then a jug of thick gravy was poured inside her tank top by Kyra. Hannah then lifted Emma by the back of her bikini bottoms and hooked them on a coat hanger nearby, giving Emma a hanging wedgie. The poo and porridge in Emma's bikini was squashed against her skin making her incredibly horny.
Emma called Jennifer Lawrence, one of her workmates, in to help entertain the girls while she worked out how to get out of the hanging wedgie. Jennifer wore a white blouse, short skirt and black tights. Hannah dared Jennifer to lick some of the porridge off Emma's breasts which she did obediently. Jennifer then disappeared and came back with more trays of food for the girls. The laxative in the porridge caused Jennifer to keel over and shit loudly into her panties and tights, leaving a large bowling ball sized bulge showing. A large chocolate gateau was thrust into the front of Hannah's pants and was massaged into her vagina by Amy. Amy's panties were pulled away as 4 jars of both mayonnaise and jam were poured in to the back. A large bowl of rice pudding made Jennifer scream as it was slowly poured into the front of her panties and it slowly dribbled down her legs inside her tights. By now Emma had got down from the hanging wedgie, her shit and porridge smothered up her back and covered her ass. Kyra opened a bottle of chocolate sauce and proceeded to pour it all into Amy's bra and down her tank top. A jar of golden syrup was upturned inside Hannah's top making it glisten by Amy. Kyra then received a large bowl of baked beans, poured into her bra and panties by Jennifer. Jennifer's amusement didn't last long as Emma emptied her own poo out of her bikini and smothered it all over Jennifer's blouse, and Jennifer returned the favour using her poo. Emma squealed as mushy peas were tipped in to her bikini filling the back and covering her perfect ass. Raspberry Sauce trickled down the inside of Jennifer's tights and panties as Hannah squeezed the bottle until it was empty.

The girls had run out of food now and it was time to clean up. They all went into the communal shower, stripped and all masturbated until they reached orgasm. Once they were all clean the girls dressed. Hannah now wore a cheerleading skirt with sewn in panties, Kyra wore a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt, Amy wore school trousers and blouse, Jennifer wore another blouse, skirt and tights and Emma wore a 1-piece swimsuit. Emma and Jennifer both had delayed reactions to the laxative and once more both loaded up the back of their pants. Emma's one-piece ballooning out comically and Jennifer's skirt being lifted up by the moist warm poop.
Emma announced that there was one more surprise in store for the 3 girls before filling the back of Hannah's cheerleading skirt with honey and golden syrup, Kyra's yoga pants with rice pudding and Amy's school trousers with custard and porridge. Emma told them that they must keep all of it in their panties until they got home.

Hannah, Kyra and Amy thanked Emma and Jennifer for making the day entertaining and then they waddled out to the car. They all sat with a squelch, the substances riding through the gusset to their vaginal openings and set off home.


© Copyright 2019 Nin (girldoesdares at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2194614-Messy-Go-Kart-Arena