*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196030-Special-newborn-needs-chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2196030
Fifth chapter of my crossover story.
Blossom was busy breast-feeding her newborn baby. The infant was very hungry, draining both of her breasts of almost their entire supply of milk. Blossom believed the main reason for this was his large member. He was done feeding and half-asleep. Blossom was next to him on the bench and was reading a book. Almost half an hour after the baby was sufficiently fed, Blossom suddenly heard what sounded like a small stream of liquid. She looked next to her and saw that her child's long, flaccid penis was releasing urine. He was lying on his side. His penis was in front of him, curved in almost a cane shape. His flowing urine was leaking down the side of the bench and flowing off it onto the grass beneath it. She put her book down, grabbed his penis and moved its tip past the edge of the bench, so that it wouldn't get it wet. It was at this point that she decided she wanted to drink his urine.

"Mmmmm mommy wants to drink her boy's pee." she said.

She kneeled down in front of the bench and took his urinating penis in her mouth. She had never done this before. Her and Brick did pee together since that first day on the island. She found the sight of him urinating to be quite erotic. The kinkiest thing she had done regarding urine was piss on Brick's erect penis while he was masturbating. But she had never drank urine before. Fellating her newborn son's big cock before he was even fully out of her seemed to have broken her remaining inhibitions. While drinking, she was thinking it would only be fair that she offer Brick this kind "service" as well soon. She expected the urine to have a stronger taste. Instead it tasted like warm water with just a dash of salt in it. Looking at her baby's face, she was certain that she saw a slight smile on his face. It made her happy to know that he liked this. She dilligently drank his remaining urine untill there was none left. When he was done, she felt quite full. The baby had closed his eyes and very quickly went to sleep for most of the day.

Elsewhere, Buttercup was rubbing her clitoris while fisting herself. She very much wanted that infant's large penis inside her vagina. Her arm was slightly thicker than his penis, and so, she believed that if she could get her hand to touch her cervix, she would be ready to take that huge baby cock in her eager pussy. By that evening, she had achieved this goal.

Later that day, during the evening, after more exploration and helping Dexter with his experiments and renovations, it was feeding time for the babies again. But Blossom felt she could not produce enough milk to adequetly feed her infant, so she asked Bubbles to feed him after she was done with hers. She assumed that since her breasts were the largest, they would also contain the most ammount of milk. Her assumption proved correct. Just one of her breasts was more than enough to give Blossom's child a full meal. She even had some to spare. She could swear the baby was playing with her breasts the he squeezd them while he was feeding. She did not want to admit it, but she found it arousing. His penis was becoming erect as he was drinking milk. After a few seconds, he removed his mouth from Bubbles' nipple and started crying.

"Blossom? I think your baby's done drinking milk. But... i'm not sure what he wants now." said Bubbles.

In truth, she had an idea about what the baby wanted. Especially while she was staring mesmerized at his hard, throbbing cock. But she was not prepared to say such things yet.

"Hmmmmm... I think i know what baby needs." Blossom said.

She stood in front of Bubbles and the baby and grabbed his penis, moving it into a vertical position. She didn't even finish fully wrapping her lips around his glans when she heard Buttercup shout.

"Hey! No fair! I want that dick!" shouted Buttercup.

She was a very short distance away from them.

"I got something even better for your baby's dick, Blossom. His aunt's pussy. I've been stretching my pussy in preparation. I know i'm ready. I want that huge baby dick deeeeeep inside me. Right now. Oh, i need this, Blossom." Buttercup said in a somewhat seductive tone.

"Weeeeell... If you're sure you're ready to receive my well-endowed son... Alright." Blossom said.

"I'll need you to help with the thrusting. Not sure he can do that on his own." Buttercup said.

"Of course. I'd be happy to." Blossom replied.

Blossom carried her baby over to Buttercup, holding him with his back against her chest, with his front facing forward and her arm around his chest, all the while gently stroking his cock on the way there. It twitched in response. A small droplet of precum had already emerged from his urethra.

Buttercup was lying with her back on the grassy soil. She had brought a pillow and place it under her head. When Blossom and her baby reached her and his cock was just above her pussy, she stood up and placed her hands on the baby's cheeks while looking into his eyes.

"Now you're gonna be inside me, you beautiful little stud." she told him.

She then kissed him on the mouth, then put her tongue into it and circled it around his for a little while.

"Ooooooh, Auntie's gonna make you feel soooooooo goood." she said in a half-whisper.

She then gave his glans a short kiss before sitting with her back down on the ground and putting her head on the pillow. She spread her legs and used her hands to stretch open her wet pussy, achieving a good gape.

"Enter me." she said.

Blossom kneeled down in front of Buttercup. She placed her baby so that his butt was now directly in front of her pussy. His feet were on the ground. Her right hand was on his lower abdomen, right above his shaft and her left one was on his chest. This way, when she moved her hips, his penis would go in and out of Buttercup's vagina. She steered his glans towards Buttercup vaginal opening and rubbed it against it, her vulva opening and slightly enveloping his glans as she did this, making the upper half of the head wet. Buttercup shuddered in anticipation. Blossom's cheek was lovingly resting against the baby's cheek.

"Oh, my precious baby boy. This is such a special moment." she said to him.

She then slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. Despite Buttercup being very wet from arousal, it was still difficult for the cock to go deeper. It was the girthiest thing she had ever received in her vagina. The feeling of her birth canal being penetrated and stretched wide by that huge cock felt phenomenal. His cock filled about half the length of her vaginal cavity when Blossom pulled it back and then plunged it back in, going in a little faster this time. She started thrusting him back and forth into her, not going much farther than the half-way point of the canal. After only a few thrusts, Buttercup experienced possibly the most intense orgasm of her life so far, spraying her orgasmic fluid all over the baby. Blossom got a lot of it on her face and limbs as well. The infant closed his eyes as he was being drenched by Buttercup's orgasmic gushing, but he was barely fazed by it. Some it got into his mouth, which he gladly drank and smacked his lips. Blossom also drank the fluid that landed in her mouth and was flowing down her face. She enjoyed the taste of it. She also enjoyed it because of where it came from. This was the first time she had sexual thoughts about another girl. She hoped she could soon thoroughly "explore" Buttercup sometime soon.


"Ooooooooooooh fuuuuuck! Yes! Oh! Oh, that felt so good. Put it in! Put it all the way in. Oh, slam that huge baby dick against my cervix!" Buttercup shouted these words during and after her orgasm.

"Sure thing, you naughty girl, you." Blossom said in a playful tone.

She then pushed his penis in as far as it could go. Its tip was now pushing against her cervix. The copious amount of precum leaking from his cock and Buttercup's wetness made this process quite easy. Blossom then moved her hips in a thrusting motion and penetrated Buttercup with her son's penis hard and deep. The bulge of his big cock as it slid in and out of was visible on Buttercup's lower abdomen. She felt a certain measure of pain, but this was vastly overpowered by the intense pleasure she felt while being fucked. The baby was breathing heavily and making moaning noises in a soft voice. As she was thrusting him into his auntie, Blossom started kissing the child on the lips and caressing his large testicles. They felt bigger and heavier this time. No doubt they were preparing for the rush of cum that was about to shoot out of his cock.

"Oh, yeah. Ooooooh, yes! Oh, my fucking god! I'm being fucked by a baby! A newborn baby with a huge cock. You like that, little one? You like auntie's tight, wet pussy? Does it feel good wrapped around your big cock? You gonna cum? Gonna fill up auntie woth your hot, thick boy-juice? Cum inside auntie, child! Auntie wants it so bad." Buttercup said with a shortness to the infant.

After a few more thrusts, the baby ejaculated. He let out sounds that sounded like crying mixed with moans of pleasure. His penis shot out even more semen than the last time. It fiiled up her pussy completely and rushed out. But a lot of that semen entered her cervix. So much of it in fact that Buttercup felt her abdomen getting bigger. Her uterus was inflating from the massive amounts it was receiving. This caused Buttercup to have another powerful orgasm, again splashing on the mother and child and mixing with the stream of cum rushing out of her. The baby shuddered with each jet of cum shooting out of his cock. After a few seconds the last of his semen was unloaded into Buttercup. Blossom gently let go of him and he slumped forward onto Buttercup's enlarged belly. It was big enough that she looked like she was pregnant again. Both lovers felt the most wonderful post-orgasm bliss. The baby felt asleep on her belly after about a minute after being done ejaculating.

Blossom then lied down next to Buttercup and made small talk for a while, Buttercup asking about wether or not Blossom herself would have sex with her child and telling her that she hoped she would get pregnant from the baby's seed. Blossom admitted to her that she would indeed have sex with him soon, but told Buttercup that they should be more responsible about impregnation. Buttercup told her that she stole two birth-contro; pills from Miss Keane before getting on the cruise ship and that she would ask Dexter to make more using them.

After a while, Blossom removed the sleeping baby from Buttercup's pussy and gently carried him to the crib in her tent. After she was done leaking most of his jizz out of her, she walked to her own tent, with some help from Bubbles. It felt a bit harder for her to walk after that deep dicking. That night, she slept soundly.
© Copyright 2019 Makroth (makroth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2196030-Special-newborn-needs-chapter-2