*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198706-Gloria-the-Hippo-gets-a-new-roommate
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Animal · #2198706
This story is about Gloria getting a new roommate in her enclosure, and it goes very well!
This is my first story so I’m open for any criticism!

————————————————

Gloria yawned as she was floating in her pool, she wondered what her new friend would be.
Suddenly the doors to her enclosure opened revealing a shy male Rhino called Noah he covered his dick as he was not used to being naked
he then stepped into the enclosure and it smelled of farts and shit.
Noah walked over to the pool quietly and stepped into the pool, Gloria barely noticed him and swam over to Noah

Gloria: Hi I’m Gloria nice to meet you!
Noah: Uhhh h-hi my names Noah
He looked at Gloria and noticed she was a hippo, Noah dreamed of being a hippo ever since he was 3 since he loved how hippos would fart all the time, stuff themselves, take messy tall piles of shit and eat each other’s poo and especially their big bellies.
Gloria: Noah is a lovely name!
Noah: W-well thanks I-I guess.
Gloria noticed that Noah was covering his dick and was always looking down trying to avoid eye contact.
Gloria: Awww you shy hun? Well don’t worry I know how to cheer you up and don’t worry about being naked you let go from your dick, being naked is awesome!
Noah let go from his dick as it sprung straight back up.
Gloria: Pull my finger!
Gloria lifted up her index finger and pointed it at Noah.
Noah: W-well okay I guess.

Feeling excited Noah pulled Gloria’s finger and she let out a very loud 10 second fart in the pool.
The fart scared Noah making him pee in the pool making part of the pool yellow.

Noah: Oh gosh I’m so sorry I didn’t mean that!!
Gloria: Its all right hun don’t worry about it.
Gloria peed in the pool from her vagina making the rest of the water yellow.
Gloria: Hehe You see hun do what you want in the pool! Fart, shit or even pee I don’t mind.
Noah: Wait what why that’s just gonna make the water even more dirty.
Gloria: Oh don’t worry the zoo has a system where it takes out the water and puts new water in, it’s quite amazing actually!
Noah: Wow that’s really cool, I have always wanted to be a hippo I don’t like being a Rhino.
Gloria: Really you don’t like being a Rhino why is that?
Noah: Well being a hippo you can fart all day, do large shits and eat each other’s poo!
Gloria: Okay then follow me!

Noah followed Gloria to a secret hatch which lead to Skipper’s underground base but only Private was there.
Gloria: Hey Private where is Skipper and the others at?
Private: Oh uh I can’t tell you they said it’s uh a secret!
Gloria: Hmmm oh well okay then, I need you to fire up the transformation machine Noah wants to become a hippo!
Private: That’s cool, ok the machine is all ready!
Noah: Will this hurt?
Private: Nope it won’t at all!
Noah stepped into machine, Private activated the machine and the transformation began.
Two minutes later Noah came out as a hippo but not a fat one but a skinny one but he noticed he got a large butt and fat long nipples.
Noah: Wow this is amazing but I’m not fat.
Gloria: You need to eat to become fat!
Noah: Oh right, lets eat!
Gloria: Great timing they’re putting out the food right now.

Noah and Gloria left the secret underground base and went to the feeding area where Pizza, beans, chocolate cake, popcorn and other fattening foods were placed.
Noah: Wait don’t hippos eat plants?
Gloria: Oh don’t worry who cares just dig in!
Noah and Gloria stuff their faces with the food.
Their bellies started to expand, all you could hear in the enclosure was farting and burping.
Noah: Oh man I’m so full.
Gloria: Yeah me too.

Shit started to come out of Gloria’s ass the poo came out very quickly and was about a metre tall!
Gloria: Oh my that must of been all my food from last week I should stop the habit of holding in my shit.
Noah rushed to the shit pile and started to consume the shit.
Gloria: Well Well Well, I thought somebody was full.
Noah: Oh sorry I just felt like I had to eat it but its fucking delicious!
Gloria: Hmmm I’m getting a bit thirsty can you piss into my mouth?
Noah: Yeah sure.
Noah grabbed his dick, aimed it at Gloria’s open mouth and started to piss in her mouth She drank every last one of it.
Noah: Wow you must of enjoyed that.
Gloria: Yup I loved it!
Noah: Oh god my stomach is rumbling a lot like a lot!
Gloria: Yeah same.

Then Noah and Gloria both felt the shit that was about to come out of their asses.
The shit rushed out of their ass, Noah passed out because of it and the shit still came spilling out.
Gloria: Oh gosh looks like he couldn’t handle the pressure!
Gloria laughs and walks over to Noah to wake him up, she farts and makes him jump again making him fart.
Noah: Oh gosh you scared me!
Gloria: Haha well you passed out.
Noah: Yeah I did, wait I got a good idea why don’t we cover ourselves with our shit that’s on the ground and the shit that’s still coming out of our asses?
Gloria: Yes I would love to do that!

Noah and Gloria began to collect the shit from the ground and from their asses which poo was still coming out of. They began to cover themselves with shit and then they both jumped into the pool.
A brown bear with a huge belly and ass peaked over the wall to see what was happening and saw Noah and Gloria.
Harold: Having fun Gloria with your new friend?
Gloria: Yup we are having loads of fun Harold!
Harold waved goodbye and did a loud stinky fart which covered Gloria's enclosure.
Noah: Well Gloria I’m glad I got put in your enclosure!
Gloria: Yep same here!!

The End.
© Copyright 2019 PlutoniumFalls (plutoniumfalls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2198706-Gloria-the-Hippo-gets-a-new-roommate