*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204974-Growth-spurt
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2204974
An under-average boy finds a nifty solution to his problem. No
Jack never felt like his dick was good enough. He was 16. His dick should have been 5 inches long, but it was just over 3.5. He was never happy with it. Whenever he changed in the locker room, other boys made fun of him. He was sick of it, so he tried to find alternative methods.

He spent weeks looking through websites, finding exercises, creams, even magic spells, but none of them worked. Eventually, he stopped trying and tried to be happy with his dick.

One day though, Jack was masturbating to his favorite porn when he noticed a bright ad out of the corner of his eye. He stopped jacking and put away his dick. He clicked on the ad and it took him to an online sex shop. He figured he might as well check it out. He scrolled around until he found something that looked cool. A black bottle of lube with a penis drawn in silvery ink on it. He clicked it without hesitation.

SEVERAL DAYS LATER...

Jack dashed to the front door. He knew his parents were out for the day, so he’d have some alone time. He grabbed the box and ran back upstairs. He figured he’d FaceTime his boyfriend to show him the new stuff. He took off his pants and called his boyfriend, Lon.

“Hey Lon! How ya doing?”

“Good good,” Lon responded. “What’s that in your hand?”

“Just a new lube I thought I’d try out for you.”

“Heh. Do it up man. I’d like to see it.”

Jack stood up, his cock in full view of Lon. He squirted out some of the lube and rubbed it all over his dick. Jack started to masturbate.

“Nice man, nice,” Lon said.

“Only the best for you, bud.”

Suddenly Jack felt very hot. He stopped jacking and stood for a moment before a look of pain shot across his face.

“Uh, dude are you okay?” Lon worriedly asked.

“Ugh! My... cock... is on fire!” Jack struggled to say.

Jack sat back down on his chair as his cock began to grow. It grew an inch, then two, then three, then four. Lon watched in horrified fascination, both worried for Jack and excited. His own cock was already out.

Jack’s dick grew more and more, finally stopping at around 15 inches. He stood up.

“Damn, that hurt like hell!”

“Uh dude,” Lon said. “Look down.”

“Why do you want me t- HOLY CRAP!”

Jack beheld his brand new massive cock. It was bigger than anyone at his school’s and bigger even than his dad’s. He smiled.

Lon smiled too. “Can you let me borrow that lube?”

“Maybe. Might use it all before you get a chance.”
© Copyright 2019 Snas (sansboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204974-Growth-spurt