*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215842-A-Little-Trick
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2215842
A guy’s girlfriend shows him an ability of hers.
Jack was 19, and like all 19 year olds, he wanted a bigger dick. It was just over five inches. He never pursued anything to get a bigger dick, though, since he didn’t trust all those weird pills and creams porn sites advertised. He tried to be happy with it, but it still hurt deep inside.

However, one day, he got something that helped take his mind off of it: a girlfriend. Maria was her name, and she was his age; she was also sweet, funny, and had a killer body as well. He loved her D cups and her big round ass. She loved him too, and they were happy together.

As expected, they started to have sex. They loved it. Maria loved having her ass fucked, but she did start to resent his five incher. Eventually, she decided to do something about it.

“Jack, I’ve known for a long time that you’ve wanted a bigger cock.”

“Yeah, yeah. What tipped you off?” he responded.

“Look, I have something that can help you: a nice blowjob!”

“What? How will a BJ help me with-“

His sentence was cut short by Maria shoving him backwards onto the couch. She licked her lips as she opened his zipper and took out his five inch cock. It hardened almost as soon as she touched it.

“Ya ready?” she asked in a low seductive voice.

She started to suck his cock, licking it and covering it in her spit. Jack leaned his head back in pleasure. It did feel good. But he started to feel something odd on his dick... like... another hand?

Suddenly he got an intense wave of pleasure. Through it he looked down at Maria going to town on his cock. Was it... growing!? He watched in confusion and delight as it slowly grew, as it started to stretch Maria’s mouth. He was amazed.

His cock grew to six inches, seven inches, eight, nine, ten. Finally, it erupted in showers of cum. Maria swallowed a bunch of it, licking his cock until the end. His entire pelvis area was covered in cum. He grabbed at his new larger dick. Yep, it was all real. Now he had a good ten and a half inches down there.

“Damn, Mari,” he said “how the hell did you do this?”

She giggled. “I looked in all the right places to figure out how. I gave you something else too...”
© Copyright 2020 Snas (sansboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215842-A-Little-Trick