*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205161-Sleepover
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2205161
During sleepover girls find something captivating in the basement
Sleepover



         It was already late at night but the girls wanted to stay up for a bit longer. They tried to be quiet since Emma's dad went to bed about an hour ago. It's been awhile since they had a sleepover together and girls missed those late night chatters with each other. So when Emma suggested spending a night at her place they all happily agreed. The only problem was that since Katie, Chloe and Becky returned home from a party last week way after curfew they were all grounded. But they simply decided to sneak out, it was easy to do since they were neighbors all of their short lives and had a lot of practice. They were not afraid of Emma's dad talking to their parents since lately he was always late at work and barely had a time for dinner before going to bed, and went to work very early in the morning. Naturally he believed them when they said that they had parents permission, and girls knew he won't talk to them any time soon.

         Girls were sharing latest school rumors when Katie came into the room with excitement in her eyes. "You need to see what I've found" she said, and waved urgently, "c'mon". She led them to an open basement door. "How did you open it?" asked Emma, "it's always closed". "I didn't" answered Katie, "I found it slightly open when I was returning from the bathroom". "Daddy must have forgot to close it" said Emma, "did you went inside?". "You know me, I'm very curious person, so I went to check it out" added Katie, "you gonna love what I found down there". Girls all went down the stairs into chilling basement.

         There it was standing, almost as tall as the ceiling, sturdy, sharp, inviting. "What is this?" asked Becky. "It's a guillotine silly" answered Chloe, "it's used to cut people heads off". "How would you know this?" said Katie. "I just do" answered Chloe. "Why would your father have something like that?" asked Becky. "I don't know, I'm not allowed into basement" Emma answered without removing her gaze away from the device, "why do you think we would be interested in this thing, Katie?". "Cause we could have some fun with it girls" cheerfully answered Katie. Everyone stared at her. "What kind of fun could you have with a guillotine?" asked Chloe with a slight judgement in her voice. "Nothing like that silly, it's just a pretend, nothing more" answered Katie, and then she added jokingly "unless you want to go all the way of course". "Ha-ha" sarcastically said Chloe, "if you think this will be fun, then why don't you show us how it's done Katie". "I thought you'd never ask" cheerfully said Katie and went towards the machine.

         Katie's nipples were already a bit hard because of the cold air in the basement, but when she touched the guillotine they got even harder witch she did not expected. She opened lunette and laid down on her back and put her neck inside the device. Closing it made her feel a bit nervous, but in a pleasant way. "Look at me, I'm a damsel in distress, if only there were a prince here to save me!" jokingly said Katie while looking at her friends. She then shifted her eyes up towards the blade. Seeing how sharp it was and how easy it would be to just pull the lever made her realise how close she is to death. With this realisation came something she would never thought would happen in this kind of situation. Katie was sexually aroused, she was turned on like never before, in fact she was turned on so much that she didn't even realised that her right hand went down her panties and started masturbating. It was a full minute later when Katie realised what she was doing, but at that point she did not care anymore. She wanted, no needed to cum no matter what. Without opening lunette Katie managed to pull her pants down and unbutton her shirt releasing her huge breasts. It wasn't uncommon for the girl of her age to have breasts, but hers were way bigger than any girl of her age Katie knew. She started furiously masturbating and rubbing her diamond hard nipples. It did not take her long to cum, it was the best, most heavenly feeling Katie ever felt. But she needed more. Katie could only think about how this horrible machine gave her so much pleasure without doing anything. "I wonder how much pleasure it would give me if I would actually pulled the lever", the mere thought brought her on the edge of orgasm. It was all Katie needed to make a decision. She reached for the lever with her left hand and pulled it. Katie was still rubbing her innocent pussy while the blade was falling down. When it was inches away from her neck Katie felt the biggest orgasm she ever had. The blade cut her pretty head clean and fast, and it fell into a bucket below.

         Girls didn't realised right away what just happened. They were still standing with their hands in their soaking wet panties when it hit them that their friend was no more. "What the fuck just happened?" asked Becky. "She killed herself" answered Emma. "But why would she do that?" said Becky. "Look at her face" Chloe was pointing at the bucket still having her other hand in her panties. There was happiness on Katie's dead face, the kind of happiness that girls never thought one person could have. "What will we tell her parents?" asked Becky. "Didn't you told me that all of you had to sneak out?" clarified Emma. "Yes!" enthusiastically said Becky, "we don't need to tell them anything!". "But what shall we do with Katie's body?" asked Emma turning towards it only to find Chloe sucking on Katie's still hard nipples.

         "What are you doing Chloe?" asked Becky with a hint of an interest in her voice. "I couldn't help myself" she said, "I saw her beautiful tits for the first time couple of weeks ago when she changed her shirt in front of me and they were all I could think of ever since". "Does it not bother you that Katie is dead?" asked Emma with a bit of caution. "It should've, but the sight of her moaning still fresh in my mind" replied Chloe, "just look at her face, have you ever seen anyone so happy?". "She does look amazing" stated Emma. "I'd never thought I would be turned on by a girl, let alone a dead one" almost whispered Becky. "You know what, I have an idea!" enthusiastically said Chloe.

         She reset the guillotine before she gently moved Katie's body from it and opened lunette. Chloe took all of her clothes off and laid down on her back, closed the lunette and turned to Becky. "Don't you stand there like that, come here and let me finally taste that sweet pussy of yours girl" seductively said Chloe. Becky and Emma exchanged confused looks. "Why not?" almost stated Emma. "Yeah, why not?!" enthusiastically answered Becky. Becky took her clothes off, folded it and put them on a chair that was standing by the wall, she then went towards Chloe's head simultaneously rubbing her clit on her way there. Emma nervously took her clothes off and just dropped it where she stood, after that she positioned herself between Chloe's thighs, Chloe noticed it and spread her legs as wide as she could. Becky looked into Chloe's eyes, she was pleasantly surprised to see that Becky's pussy was clean shaved. "It's as if you knew!" said Chloe with a smile on her face, "now put those beautiful pussy lips on mine". Becky smiled and moved her pussy above Chloe's mouth. She started passionately slurping on Becky's dripping cunt witch Emma took as a signal to start. She began eating out Chloe's, by all means, mouth-watering pussy. After several moments Emma decided to give Chloe even more pleasure, she sucked her thumb for a second and then shoved it up Chloe's ass after witch she started massaging her inside. Chloe released a loud moan while still having her mouth all over Becky's cunt. The basement was filled with moans from all three girls for several moments until Becky noticed Chloe's hand moving toward the lever. This gave her an idea that she had to wait until she could act upon. Emma was working her mouth on Chloe's cunt when she heard the blade release and felt Chloe spasming around her finger. Emma looked up and saw Becky picking up Chloe's head from the bucket and shoving her mouth into her dripping pussy. Much to her surprise Chloe's lips and tongue kept eating her out. As soon as she saw this Emma went to Becky, stood on her knees behind her, spread Becky's perfect butt cheeks and shoved her tongue down her sphincter. "Strange, it's a lot looser than Chloe's hole" thought Emma. When several seconds later Chloe's movements finally stopped, Becky started rubbing her head on her clit like it was a sex toy. That and having Emma's tongue doing things Becky could never even imagined to her anal, made her cum so hard she squirted all over Chloe's dead head. "Not even daddy's huge dick rage fucking my ass made me cum so hard" she thought.

         "I need to know how it feels" stated Becky. She put Chloe's head back into the basket right next to Katie's head. "Look how happy they look" said Becky to Emma, "how can I resist such an indescribable pleasure?". "You simply don't" answered Emma, still having Chloe's pussy juice smeared all over her face, "let me help you". They moved Chloe's body from guillotine and put it by still gorgeous body of Katie. They reset the machine opened the lunette and Becky laid her sexy neck in it. "Would you please lick my pussy?" said Becky. "You would have to drag me away from it" answered Emma with a smile on her face. She came to the front of the guillotine and gave Becky long, passionate kiss and then moved to her knees before girl's spread legs. Emma started slurping on Becky's cunt occasionally giving her sphincter couple of licks. Having her neck below a sharp and bloody blade turned Becky on even harder. She started rubbing her nipples and moaning like a wounded animal. "If only daddy could see me now" thought Becky, "too bad he's not here, I would love him to throat fuck my head after I cut it off". Just imagining her daddy fucking her throat from the side opened by the blade brought her to the brink of orgasm. Imagining the tip of her daddy's huge dick forcing her lips open from the inside of her mouth tipped her over the edge. Becky reached her hand for the lever and pulled it. She must have somehow orgasmed again while the blade was on it's way towards her neck, because she squirted all over Emma's face. She even managed to capture some of it into her mouth. Emma stopped fingering her dripping pussy after she came like she never did in her entire short life. She knew that it would be only second biggest orgasm that she would ever experience. The grandest of them all will come shortly.

         Ever since Emma snuck into the basement a few years ago and saw her daddy helping her older sister Jessica to "move out" as he later told her, she wanted to put her neck in the path of the blade. Eventually she found the tapes, one of them was Jessica's, and one of her mother Eve witch died when Emma was still too little to remember her. Both of them wanted this, both of them orgasmed vigorously when blade fell. It only made Emma's desire stronger. But before she could act on her desire Emma wanted to see it happen to someone else one more time, this time up close. That's why she invited her friends for a sleepover and purposely left the door to the basement open. Emma knew that Katie's curiousness would compel her to check it out, she knew that she would want to share her foundings with the rest of the girls. Emma definitely did not expected for things to go as far as they did, she thought that she would have to talk one of the girls into putting her head into the lunette as a dare just so she could "accidentally" pull the lever. Emma then would have told other girls to go and call for help so that she could use this pleasure machine herself. But luckily for her, and the girls, she did not have to force anyone into the guillotine. Emma looked into the basket and saw three happiest heads in the world. "Soon there will be one more" she whispered to herself. Emma almost slipped when she moved to remove Becky's body. "No wonder this would happen with all the blood around the floor" thought Emma. But to her surprise it wasn't blood, it was a small puddle of a pussy juice produced by all the girls. This gave her an idea. Emma stuck her index finger into Becky's still hot pussy. After taking it out she inspected it, to her satisfaction it was covered in Becky's juices. She then stuck her middle finger into her own slit and moved it a little making sure not to smear Becky's liquids over her pussy lips. When she took her finger out of her own pussy Emma made sure that the middle finger was covered in her own juices. She looked at both her middle and index fingers with a smile and put them both into her mouth. The taste was better than she imagined, and she imagined it to be perfect. It was time to end it, and Emma intended to end it with a bang.

         She removed Becky's body from the guillotine and put it by the rest of the bodies. Emma then took a look at her friend's naked, mesmerizing bodies and arranged their hands into each other pussies. "That's much sexier looking" thought Emma, "I hope daddy will put my body in the same manner when he finds me". She then reset the guillotine for the last time, opened the lunette and put her gorgeous neck in it. Now Emma knew how it begins, immediately she started masturbating furiously, dripping her juices all over herself. All she could think of is how Katie, Chloe and Becky lost their heads, and how arousing it was. Emma came pretty fast, it was very strong orgasm, but from experience she knew that by far the strongest orgasms come when the blade is on its way down. Emma moved her hand towards the lever while her other hand never stopped rubbing her pretty little pussy. She pulled the lever and while the blade was falling down Emma had the strongest orgasm of her life. Her head dropped into the basket with the rest of the heads. Emma's dream finally came true.

         When Emma's daddy woke up in the morning he as usual checked the footage on his laptop. He installed hidden cameras in the basement since he started to suspect his daughter Emma sneaking down there. Usually there was nothing, but every now and then cameras would have caught her sitting on the guillotine and masturbating while looking at the blade. He knew that he needed to put her still tiny, yet already sexy neck into the lunette. He wanted to install the tv in the basement first so that he can show Emma the tapes of her masturbating while he pulled the lever. For now he waited and gathered more footage for his collection.

         This morning however, was different. At first he was frightened when he saw Katie walk into the basement, he thought that she might tell someone. But then he remembered the effect the guillotine had on girls, especially young ones. So he kept watching the tape wondering where it would lead. He was pleasantly surprised to see Katie rubbing her nipples through the fabric of her shirt. It didn't last long though as Katie left the basement. He kept watching and when all four girls appeared on screen he started masturbating. He kept on going until the moment Katie pulled the lever and her pretty little head rolled down into the basket. He sighed with relief when Emma mentioned that all the girls snuck out of their homes never telling their parents where they went. So he kept watching the footage. By the time he finished he knew that he had a lot of work today, so he called his work to tell them that he takes the day off.

          He entered the basement and saw his baby Emma's body lying on the guillotine. He moved it to the rest of the bodies and remembered seeing Emma rearranging their hands in each other pussies. He decided to do the same with his daughter, at least for now. He then moved to the basket and picked up Emma's head. "Thank you honey for this gorgeous present" he said. He then rubbed the tip of his dick on Emma's lips after which he put her head back into the basket. He started masturbating while looking at the girls heads, luckily the basket was big enough to see all four of them at once. After several moments he came covering all of the heads with his sperm. He wiped his dick with Becky's dried out panties that were still lying neatly folded on a chair. Before today he planned to eventually, when he would cut Emma's head off, invite his widowed sister Alexis and her daughters Madison and Sophie to live with him to "help them out". He would do it now, he only needed to come up with an explanation for Emma's absence first.

         He started working on girls dismemberment happily knowing that his future had more girls heads rolling in it.



© Copyright 2019 Dolcettfan69 (dolcettfan69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205161-Sleepover