*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205162-Celebrity-charity-work
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2205162
Several celebrities decide to visit a butcher shop for charity
Celebrity charity work




         Alexandra Daddario, Eva Green and Amanda Seyfried met at one of the Hollywood parties and became good friends very fast. They often went shopping together, and today was one of those days. All three just left very expensive clothing store where they decided to dress in a matching clothes. They all wore open high heels shoes, black shirts with short sleeves which they barely bothered to button up and miniskirts so short that you could almost see their gorgeous pussies when they walked. They decided not to bother with panties since they lose them or get them ripped off all the time. All three also got themselves a pair of glasses each, lenses were made out of regular glass. It's not like any of the girls had problems with their eye vision, they simply wanted to look even sexier. When they were walking by the "Lady parts" butcher shop Alexandra glanced at the front window display and stopped. "Hey girls, let's check if they have something good in here" she said to Amanda and Eva. "Good idea" said Eva, "it's been awhile since I had a good cunt in my mouth". "But you just had our pussies all over your face in the changing room in that store!" said confused Amanda. "That's not what I meant silly" answered Eva, "I want some fresh teen cunt on my plate". "Ah, I get it now" replied Amanda. "well, now I want one too!". "Then what are we still doing outside, let's go" commanded Alexandra.

         They went inside and immediately saw store shelves filled with all kinds of girl meat. Girls stopped at the freezer filled only with chests. They had tits of all sizes on them, from almost nonexistent to massive "watermelons". Alexandra was happy, yet at the same time a bit disappointed that none of the amazing looking breasts on the display were as perfect as hers or at least her friends standing by her. "They all fresh" said young male shop employee after he walked into the room, "we had a delivery of high school cheerleaders this morning, just finished cutting the last one half an hour ago". "Lucky us" said Eva, "where can I look at their pussies?". "They're this way" answered employee, and showed her the way. Girls walked towards another freezer, but this one was filled with fresh teen cunts. "I feel like I'm a kid in a candy shop" said Amanda with a smile on her lovely face. "Oh honey, this is way better than candy" answered Eva, "Alexandra, which of this mouthwatering pussies do you think we should pick up for dinner?" When she didn't answer they turned their heads and found her staring at the poster hanging on the wall. It was a charity poster for stray animals that lived in the city. Apparently it was hard for them to find food on their own. "Donate your meat today, don't let this little fella starve" was written on a poster. Under it was a picture of the cutest little kitten in the world, when girls saw his huge green eyes the released collective "Aw". "I just can't allow innocent animals starve" stated Alexandra, "I want to donate my meat to this charity!". "I'll call the butcher" cheerfully said employee.

         "What the hell Alexandra?" said Eva, "we had plans for the evening!". "I'm sorry baby, but you know how much I love animals" replied Alexandra, "besides, just thinking about having my head chopped off turned me on". "Oh really?" said Eva, and shoved two of her fingers into Alexandra's pussy, "you are wet girl!". Eva pulled her fingers out, they were covered in Alexandra's pussy juice. "Can I taste it?" asked Amanda. "Sure thing honey" answered Eva. Amanda smiled, closed her eyes and opened her mouth sticking her tongue as far as she could. Eva gently put her fingers into Amanda's mouth and the girl started sucking on them with a face full of joy. "Boy, why didn't you told me we had miss Daddario, miss Green and miss Seyfried as our guest?" said the butcher on his way into the room, "and did I got this right, one of you want to donate her meat for charity?". "That would be me!" cheerfully proclaimed Alexandra. "Such a generous soul you are, sweetie", said the butcher, "good thing you decided to do it in our shop, because I dreamed of cutting your neck the second I saw you". "Such a nice thing to say, thank you" blushed Alexandra. "Please, come this way" the butcher pointed towards the door. They went inside leaving young employee in the company of Eva and Amanda.

         "You know, all this talk about dismemberment made me very horny" said Eva to the employee. "Then let's move to a more comfortable place" he told her having a huge grin on his face. They walked into the same door Alexandra and the butcher went, there was a corridor with couple of doors on its left side. "The one at the end" pointed employee. Walking past the first open door they saw Alexandra standing by the chopping table taking her clothe off, she had a little bit nervous but happy smile on her face. This sight made Eva and Amanda so wet that their juices started dripping down their thighs. They walked into the room at the end of the corridor and didn't even bother closing the door.

          "Please, lie on the table miss Daddario" commanded butcher. She lied on her back having her head leaning down the edge of the table. "Mind if I masturbate while we do this?" asked Alexandra immediately shoving her fingers down her pussy. "Of course, knock yourself out" answered the butcher, "mind if I fuck your throat first?". Without waiting for the answer he shoved his diamond hard cock down into Alexandra's face, she almost had no time to open her mouth. The butcher pushed so hard that Alexandra thought for a second that she might suffocate before he could cut her into pieces. "That would've been really unfortunate" she thought, "I do want to feel that blade slicing through my neck". Luckily for her the butcher started pumping his dick inside her throat witch allowed her to use her nose for breathing. He pinched her rock hard nipples really hard and that made Alexandra moan. Lying on a butcher table moments away from having her head chopped off made Alexandra dripping juices from her pussy hard, having huge dick pumping her throat only helped the situation. After several seconds she came hard, having orgasm this big already made Alexandra not regret the decision giving her meat away. But she knew that much stronger feeling was still ahead. Butcher came soon after she did, he pulled his dick out of her throat and moved to the other side of the table. "Roll over" commanded butcher, "I want to fuck your ass". "You know how to make a girl feel appreciated" smiled at him Alexandra drooling his sperm out of her mouth, "please, don't be gentle". She rolled over and the butcher pulled her towards him so close that Alexandra could put her feet on the floor, she moved her hair off her neck presenting it in all its glory. Her magnificent tits got squeezed between her own body and the table, even in this position you couldn't move your eyes away from them. Alexandra turned her head to the side so that she could see at least something. As soon as she did that the butcher spread her perfect butt cheeks and gave her sphincter a passionate kiss. After that he stood up and immediately shoved his cock in her ass and started pumping. It was easy to do since many before him wanted to fuck that amazing hole, and Alexandra never could say no to a good ass fucking. At this very moment she was the happiest piece of meat in the world, there was only one thing that could make her day complete. Just as she thought that, Alexandra noticed with the corner of her eye that butcher took his cleaver in his right hand. She realized that he will chop her head off as soon as he cums, and he will not wait for her orgasm. Alexandra squeezed her left hand down her belly and starter masturbating furiously. "It was a pleasure fucking you miss Daddario" said the butcher as he came in her ass. As he raised his right hand Alexandra knew that this was it, and this knowledge gave her the grandest orgasm in her life and she squirted all over butcher. The cleaver went down and separated Alexandra's head from her shoulders. Butcher felt her anus pleasantly squeezing his dick for a second before relaxing. He pulled his cock out of the dead girl's ass and wiped it clean using her own shirt.

         Eva was lying on her back having her pussy fucked hard by the young store employee. Amanda positioned herself atop Eva's mouth and had her slurping her cunt, employee was fingering Amanda's perfect butthole. When Eva heard a very distinctive sound of the cleaver hitting a girl's neck she immediately came. "Pity she gave away her meat to the charity" thought Eva, "I always wanted to taste her mesmerizing pussy". Everyone else came almost as soon as Eva did. She stood up and walked outside the room not even bothering fixing her clothes.

         She walked into the neighboring room and saw her friend lying headless on the table. Alexandra's head was right beside it, still having happiest smile on her face that was all covered in butcher's sperm. Eva noticed cum slowly leaving Alexandra's now relaxed sphincter. "May i?" she asked the butcher pointing her finger at Alexandra's ass. "By all means" he answered still trying to catch a breath. Eva kneeled and spread Alexandra's still warm butt cheeks, and then she gave her cute little butthole a very passionate kiss shoving her tongue as deep as she could. "There's really nothing like slurping man's sperm out of the ass of a girl that he just killed" thought Eva, "too bad I don't get to do this very often". She was so preoccupied with Alexandra's butt that she didn't notice when Amanda entered the room. "Can I have a taste too?" she asked. Eva looked at her and with a smile on her face silently got up and walked up to Amanda. Eva grabbed her ass with her left hand and started fondling her beautiful tits with her right hand. Then they passionately kissed, to Amanda's surprise Eva didn't swallowed butcher's sperm and pushed it into Amanda's mouth using her tongue. After several heavenly moments they started swallowing their spit mixed with cum and stopped kissing only when there was not a single drop left. "It was great" said Eva, "but I'm still horny."

         "How sharp is that cleaver?" she asked the butcher. "It was made specifically for me, so I can safely say that you wouldn't find a sharper blade in town" answered butcher. "Perfect" stated Eva, "I want to donate my meat for the charity as well". "Those animals will have a feast this evening!" cheerfully said Amanda. "There's one thing though, I want you to cut my head off very slowly" demanded Eva, "and I want you to fuck me all the way through". "It would be my pleasure miss Green" said the butcher. It didn't take long for Eva to undress and walk up to the butcher's table where Alexandra's body was still lying. The butcher pushed the body to the side and made room for Eva. She lied down on her back touching Alexandra's slowly cooling body with her shoulder. Eva then reached for Alexandra's butthole and shoved two fingers in it trying to grope her butt cheeks with the rest of her fingers. The butcher unceremoniously shoved his huge cock into Eva's dripping pussy and immediately started pumping it. He wanted to make her cum before he had to start cutting her throat, but for now he wanted to play with her perfect nipples. In the meantime Amanda came right next to the table observing everything up close, she started masturbating with her left hand and shove four fingers of her right hand up her pretty butthole. After several moments Eva was on edge and the butcher saw it in her eyes. He took his cleaver, positioned it above Eva's throat, and slowly pushed it down. Eva came the moment the blade touched her skin, her orgasm was so intense she managed to road it all the way until the blade reached her spine. The butcher had to use his strength to cut the bone, but it wasn't much of a hustle. When he was done he pulled his dick out of Eva's body, it was all covered in her pussy juice.

         "Allow me to help you with that" said Amanda. "Please do, miss Seyfried" butcher turned to her. Amanda kneeled before him and started enthusiastically licking his dick clean. She was more interested in her deceased friend's pussy juice than she was in a butchers cock, she wanted to taste it for the last time. When she was done, she stood up and looked at her friends dead bodies. "I guess it's my turn" said Amanda. "Have you made up your mind?" asked the butcher. "I knew I wouldn't leave this shop in one piece the moment Alexandra told us she wanted to donate her meat" answered Amanda, "I want to donate my meat to charity just like my friends!". "Any preferences on the way I should cut your had off?" inquired butcher. "Not really" answered Amanda, "do me however you see fit". "As you wish, miss Seyfried" said the butcher. They both moved to the other side of the table, and Amanda quickly took her clothes off. The butcher sat her on the table, kneeled and spread her legs. He started furiously licking Amanda's sweet pussy. She enjoyed it a lot, knowing that this is her last cunnilingus only brought her closer to orgasm. Amanda lied on her back right between Alexandra's and Eva's headless bodies and started rubbing their still hard nipples. After she squirted all over the butchers face he reached for his cleaver. Amanda quickly went for her pussy and started masturbating hoping to reach orgasm one last time. To her surprise, that didn't last long, she managed to cum right before the blade hit her throat separating her head from her body in one swing.

         After resting a little and catching his breath, the butcher started carving their bodies into smaller pieces. He still could not believe that he was lucky to fuck and butcher Alexandra Daddario, Eva Green and Amanda Seyfried. "What do you intend to do with their heads" asked young employee when he walked into the room. "I don't know, the usual I guess" answered butcher. "I have a much better idea" said employee.

         Couple of weeks later Salma Hayek was walking past the "Lady parts" butcher shop when out of nowhere she felt strong craving for teen pussy. She walked into the shop and immediately her attention was brought towards animal charity poster. Only this time there was three heads mounted on the wall right beside it. Salma recognized them all, it was Alexandra, Eva and Amanda. Taxidermist did his job well, he managed to capture the immense pleasure that girls experienced right before their heads were chopped off. Just looking at their faces made Salma wet. "Honorable contributors to the charity" was written on the plate bellow the heads. "Can I help you miss Hayek" said the butcher when he entered the room. "Oh yes, you can" answered Salma with a smile on her face, "I want to donate my meat for the charity!"

         "Wonderful, come this way please" butcher pointed at the door he just walked out of. They walked into the room where the butcher did his job and Salma started taking her clothes off. She started with her top that barely covered her huge tits and let their bottoms to hang out. She then took off her shorts leaving her standing only in her panties that had clear signs of pussy juice on them. After Salma took them off revealing her perfect shaved pussy, she saw butcher's rock hard cock. "Might as well" she said before kneeling in front of the butcher and taking his dick in her mouth. She started sucking it hard simultaneously masturbating her dripping pussy. After several moments butcher came hard, he came a lot. Salma had her mouth full of his cum and she started pushing it out with her tongue making sure not to spit. The warm mix of butcher's cum and Salma's own saliva slowly dripped down her chin and onto her throat eventually going all the way to her tits. "I'm sorry miss Hayek" said butcher, "it looks like I came to much this time". "Don't be silly" smiled Salma, "there's no such thing as to much cum on a girl". "You know, I always wanted to fuck those beautiful tits of yours" said butcher. Salma pushed him making him sit on a bench, smeared the rest of the sperm and spit between her tits as lubricant, grabbed her tits with both hands and squeezed butcher's cock between them. Salma started moving up and down, after several movements she also started giving the head of his dick a lick every time she went down. It didn't take butcher long to cum again covering Salma face and her tits with a second layer of sperm.

         "Miss Hayek, it's nice to see you here" the young employee walked into the room, "did you come here for anything specific?". "Initially I wanted some teen pussy for dinner" answered Salma, "but I decided to donate my meat to charity". "How kind of you" said employee, "I'm sure many of those animals will be grateful when they will be chewing your meat today". "That's the sweetest thing anyone ever said to me, thank you" blushed Salma. "I'll leave you two to it then" said employee turning towards the door. "Where do you think you're going young man" said Salma, "it's been awhile since I had both of my holes fucked at the same time, at least a week". She grabbed her shorts and started wiping butchers cum of her face and tits. "By the way, I always wanted to know what you do with all this clothes that girls come with" asked Salma. "I don't know about other butchers, but I usually use them to wipe the table of the girl's blood after I'm done with her" answered butcher. He noticed a thin stream of pussy juice going down her thighs right after he said that. "I see you're ready" he pointed at her dripping pussy. "Almost" she said, "there's just one little thing". Salma turned her amazing ass towards the butcher and spread her butt cheeks. "You naughty girl, miss Hayek" said the butcher looking at the butt plug. "I never leave home without it" stated Salma. He reached for it and pulled it out with one fast movement, he saw that she enjoyed that very much. Salma turned her head towards the butcher and suggestively opened her mouth. The butcher smiled and put the butt plug inside her mouth and Salma started sucking on it with pleasure like it was a candy.

         The butcher moved the bench to the table in such a way that half of it was under it, since the bench was low and the table was tall there was a lot of room in between. "Lie on it honey" Salma ordered the young employee. He lied on his back having his head under the table. Salma mounted him and laid her neck on the table, she turned her head to the side and moved her hair off her neck. Employee pinched her diamond hard nipples and started groping her gorgeous tits. The butcher pushed two fingers into Salma's ass and when he found it loose enough he shoved his dick inside and started pumping. He clearly saw that she came several seconds in, while he waited for his employee to come he noticed that she came several more times and her mind was not fully present due to all the pleasure. When employee came the butcher grabbed his cleaver, made several more pumps and came himself. He took a swing and saw how Salma smiled in anticipation. The blade hit her lovely neck cutting it off clean. Salma Hayek was no more, now she was only sexy piece of meat that needed to be chopped into smaller cuts.

         "That was really something" pronounced employee. "Indeed it was" said the butcher, "when you catch your breath I want you to take her head to taxidermist". "You should really think about making tv advertisement for your charity, boss" said employee. "That's actually a great idea" he answered, "got any more of those about what it would look like?". "I think we should film butchering one of the movie stars, edit it into a tv commercial and sell the unedited footage on DVD" said employee. "One idea is better than the other" happily stated the butcher, "got any particular movie stars in your mind for this?" "Oh, I got several candidates" said employee with a smile on his face.



© Copyright 2019 Dolcettfan69 (dolcettfan69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205162-Celebrity-charity-work