*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206215-Woe-to-the-Republic-Part-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Dark · #2206215
"Forces driven by hate."
The Moebian agent had locked and barricaded himself in the outpost’s observation room as the feline began to hack into G.U.N’s security network and sabotage their central power grid and systems. While it wouldn’t be long before the rerouted control back to turn on the base, it’s all the time they needed for Amanda’s forces to arrive.

The outage was brief, and not many from within the base had even noticed the lights that normally were turned off this time of day being switched off. However, their defensive network was hacked, and their defensive batteries lost power. This combined with the agent’s skillful ability to turn off G.U.N beetles and Hunters while they were still in their service docks.

Outside the perimeter of the complex however the invasion was already commencing. From the portals came 766-Red Devil tanks, Greater Spagonian forces, and even 320 Ravens from the years of the First Great Dimensional War all upgraded and painted in dark violet and gold. As the war machines and soldiers came up they surrounded the outpost, yet the defensive turrets did not enable.

This, combined with the fact that the agent’s entire guard had begun to defect and point their weapons at the human G.U.N forces proved that any resistance would be futile. The Sergeant at station on the outpost saw that resisting the Moebians would be futile if this were yet another Incursion unto the prime world thus he ordered all his mend to stand down. One by one the G.U.N forces dropped their weapons and put up their hands as all around them wave after wave of Moebian soldier surrounded them. However, these were not the same type as the first war and It appeared they were quite distinct from the old Anti Moebian Army’s grey outfit and flak armor attire.

“Stand down men, we can’t hold out against them all. Follow procedure for surrender.” Sergeant Maverick reiterated to his unit.

Soon the tanks rolled over the barbed wired fencing and before Mavrick and the rest of his fellow soldiers realized they were surrounded by smaller, yet well-armed and very coordinated Moebians of various species.

“Surrender now hairless apes! This day belongs to Amanda Bradanksa and Greater Spagonia!” One of the officers of the Moebians demanded.

“Alright, si. My men have laid their arms down and are surrendering.” Mavrick stated to the Greater Spagonian forces as he stepped forth followed by the others.

Within moments the soldiers got in a single file line, squatted down, and placed their hands over their head. The Greater Spagonian soldiers rounded them up one by one and began to restrain their wrists as suddenly a Raven began to land right outside the breach. As they were guarded they could see several Moebians stepping outside the side hatch, including one very distinct female woman. The soldiers helped the female black vulpine in the dark green dress with what appeared to be a straw hat on as they escorted her inside the outpost and right up to the soldiers and their Prisoners of War.

“First prisoners of the war it is?” The lady asked the officer

“Si signora, these humans were caught unaware and have agreed to surrender for their lives.”

“Bene” She simply replied as she stuck out her hand and pointed it towards Maverick

Suddenly Sgt.Maverick was levitated off the ground as if some sort of supernatural force had engulfed him and he was compelled by seemingly supernatural forces off knees and even off the ground as he began to slowly levitate and hover over towards her.

“Ugh, my men surrendered…We’re non-combatants!” Maverick said as he was hoisted over towards.

“No, you are cowards and fools. Mia nuova repubblica has no place for weaklings” she said as the vulpine lady clinched her fist and suddenly the sergeant would feel as if his lungs were becoming constricted as he gasped for breath.

“You crazy bitch…You’re screwing around with the United Federation!” Maverick said as chocked and tried to get air.

“Si, and that is all being part of plan dearie. The second war begins, let the games commence! Uccidili!” She let out as she gently swayed her hand and the sergeant was tossed against a wall of the outpost.

Without another word, the Greater Spagonian soldiers carried out her order. The helpless G.U.N soldiers could only pray as a hail of plasma and laser fire from the Moebian weapons went right at them shredding them to pieces. Within moments not a human soldier was standing alive save for the sergeant himself who has hit the wall and had lost conscious as the back of his skull impacted with the concrete.
When the captain awoken from his concussion he barely could see as his vision came back to him. It appeared that he was out in the grassfields for some reason as he had been dragged away and tied up.

“Where hell did they take me?” Maverick said as he looked around and discovered a frightening sight.

Right next to him, were a pair of massive giant Mobian wolf feet completely parallel to his left and right. The Sergeant began to tremble at this as the notion of standing before a colossal super freakish mutant Moebian entered his mind. He mustered the courage to look up and sure enough the United Federation agent was kneeling before a massive giant of a male Mobian fox staring right down at him and grinding. The monster seemed much akin as to what a normal Mobian would look like, but five times the normal size of even the tallest and largest of Mobians. The horrifying and mind-bending sight of the wolf was too much as he appeared to be if various grey fur colored, blue eyed, brown hair, and was wearing a gigantic dark violet toga.

“CIAO!” The titanic wolf let out boomingly as he reached down to grab the human soldier with his gigantic hand as the man screamed for dear life.
Meanwhile inside the city the funeral session had ended. Professor Dillon Pickle’s body was to be transported to the burial site. Sonic and Tails had offered to be there for the lowing of the casket and the final vows while Amy would push Uncle Chucks wheelchair back to his home and watch over him. As the funeral procession formed outside the temple suddenly everyone was awaken with a startling special emergency alert.

“Attenzione Attenzione, questo e il sistema United Alert National Federation. Tutti i cittadini della Spagonia devono cercare un riparo immediatamente nella citta, ripetere. Tutti i cittadini devono cercare un riparo e chiudere immediatamente le porte. Attention, Attention. This is the United Federation Security Alert System. All citizens of Spagonia are to seek shelter immediately and stay secure within their homes.Repeat, all citizens of Spagonia are to seek shelter immediately and stay secure within their homes.”
“An emergency? Now?!?” Sonic exclaimed

“Sonic, you and Tails go see what’s happening. I’ll take Charles to safety. We’ll be fine, these people need your help!” Amy directed to Sonic.

“You’re right, honey. Just make sure Uncle Chuck is safe. C’mon Tails, it looks like our hero days aren’t over yet!”

“Always behind you, Sonic” Miles replied.

Meanwhile along the borders of the city a massive battle was erupting. The Moebian attackers fired plasma blast and laser blasts at the hastily created defensive lines of G.U.N forces who were returning fire with every caliber round imaginable and Mike-Mike APC rounds. As the two powers clashed it was becoming increasingly evident that this massive offensive into the heart of central Eurish wouldn’t be able to be warded off by G.U.N’s security forces alone. Eventually the invaders claimed ground as Raven gunships and Red Devil tanks pushed through the APC’s and shoddy defenses of the United Federation defenders.

Sonic arrived on scene with Tails who already was staying behind the battle lines as the blue blur dashed to get a vantage point of the battle upon a nearby rooftop. To his shock he realized this wasn’t one of Eggman’s attacks, but the Moebians.

“Moebius is attacking us again? Did Scourge cause this? No, it can’t be. Scourge never brought actual armies with him. Just what the heck are they doing attacking Spagonia of all places?” Sonic asked himself.

The blue hedgehog had sped down the building and over to Tails who was taking cover and closing his ears from the fire from both sides.

“Found out what’s happening Sonic?” Tails yelled out to Sonic.

“Yeah, it’s those crazy anti Moebians again. Look, you stay safe while I’ll deal with them! I don’t want you in danger alright Tails?”

“Got it Sonic!”

With this Sonic rushed past the G.U.N soldiers defensive lines and towards the Moebians. He could see they were not the kind he had to deal with fifteen years ago or even prior before. Whoever these fighters were they clearly meant business.
© Copyright 2019 Jaredthefox92 (jaredfoxreborn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206215-Woe-to-the-Republic-Part-Two