*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206216-Woe-to-the-Republic-Part-Three
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2206216
"An Impromptu Meeting"
Soon Sonic could see the enemy eye to eye. They were indeed Moebian, just like Sonic and his friends were Mobian, only filled with anger and desire for conquest in their eyes. However, he never seen them in these type of dark violet uniforms with feathered helmets on,or energy weaponry as they seemed to be some other force he never had encountered before. As the hedgehog dashed towards them in his funeral tuxedo they eventually noticed his blue blur and immediately began to open fire. To his surprise however they apparently were good shots and Sonic had to maneuver to avoid their short-controlled burst of fire from their lasers.

“Heh, these guys are no slouches” Sonic remarked as he sped right up to a Moebian rabbit.

“Cazzo! E il ragazzo blu veloce!” A nearby female rabbit soldier could only let out right before Sonic moved up to her and kicked her over with his sneaker.
The rabbit toppled over but as she fell she reached and took out a side arm plasma pistol and pointed it at him.

“Curse on you blue hero boy!” she spouted out as she pointed her sidearm at him.

“Why are you people attacking this country like this? They have done nothing to you!” Sonic tried to speak with her.

“This is our country now foreigner! “

“No it isn’t, you’re a Moebian” Sonic retorted to her.

“Vivi Li Amanda!” The rabbit said as she fired her plasma gun at Sonic only for him to swiftly flank her and punch her in the face until she passed out.

“You people are insane.” Sonic muttered as she fell passed out only to find her allies have taken notice and fired at him with their energy weapons.

“Hey! Watch it!” Sonic said sarcastically as he swerved in between their fire and flanked to the right.

The soldiers were trained from their movements and coordination as the fired short controlled volleys at the blue hedgehog, but they were nowhere near as fast as Sonic was able to successfully close into them and consecutively knock them out all out one by one.
As this went on however one of their officers spotted this and alerted the others at the captured outpost via radio transmission. Eventually, the others at the captured base were alerted to Sonic’s intrusion and one of their officers went up to the black fured vulpine in a dress who was directing her orders in a set up command tent on the grounds of the facility.

A male boar entered the tent with the lady and others around her pointing and looking at a map of the city with here pointing at where she wanted them to attack and where she what districts she wanted captured.

“Madama Amanda, signora Amanda! Lui e qui! In Spagonia!” the boar exclaimed as he rushed into her tent.

“Che cosa? Qual e il significato di questo fastidio, Luca?” The fox lady said as the male boar entered her tent frantically yelling.
Mille perdoni signora, ma quello blu e qui. L'eroe!"

“Il Sonico?” She asked him.

“Si signora. sta attaccando il nostro fianco orientale!”

“Mierda! No no, mi occupero di quello blu. Luca, di 'ai ragazzi di tornare indietro e lascia che mi occupi di quel roditore.”

“Si, signora!” the boar replied.

Eventually the soldiers around Sonic stopped firing at him and began to fall back. At first Sonic thought they had lost morale and were fleeing, but then he soon realized they were doing so in an orderly manner with most of the soldiers around him retreating and ceasing fire. This could only mean one thing, they had a plan to trap him.

“You come and invade Spagonia and now you’re all turning tail and running?!? You cowards!” Sonic exclaimed

He proceeded to follow them until he found them all forming an encircling maneuver around him, yet not opening fire.

“What’s going on? Do you think you all can just surround me and trap me? Pfft, please. That’s been done a hundred times” Sonic said as he cautiously smirked.

“Si, they may not be stopping you. Yet I will deal with the Sonic.” A female adult voice was heard from behind their line of soldiers.

The frontal row of soldiers moved out of her way as the black fured female vulpine in the dress and the straw hat calmly stepped towards Sonic. She was slightly taller than him but of normal size due to be an adult fox, yet she didn’t look like a normal soldier. On the contrary, she looked like a civilian on the battlefield only wearing a dress, a dark blue cape, and a straw hat. Yet Sonic knew better in his age to not underestimate anyone. Especially when a bunch of soldier’s step back from her walking towards him.

“Let me guess, you’re the lackey of the day. Scourge? Fiona? Mammoth Mogul? Nagus? Dr.Robotnik? Which of them is it?”

“None dearie, this is my army and my country now.” She calmly and strangely responded in a rather mysterious and yet calmly sinister tone.

“Look lady, I don’t know what’s you Moebians problems, but I was attending a funeral when you jerks attacked!” Sonic said still in his tuxedo.

“Si, there will be many funerals, now is the time of dying the G.U.N.” She replied as she walked right up to him rather unintimidatedly.

“Look, I don’t want to have to fight you all. Can’t we just settle this by talking? Why are you all attacking Spagonia anyways?” Sonic asked her

“For revenge! Revenge for bad last war,revenge for Ivan! Federation of unity is cancer to Spagonia. Dominance of humans is disgrace, now I bring Spagonia under banner of Order of Moebius!” She replied to him.

“Dream on lady!” Sonic said as he had enough talk and he spindashed right at her.

To his shock however Sonic appeared to impact some sort of invisible barrier, his curled-up body bounced off some unseen wall and was flung back until he tried it once more, this time still to no avail as well. Sonic uncurled and stared at her rather confused.

“Let me guess, you have some sort of fancy thing you can do. That’s why you’re here now, right?” Sonic asked the coal black fured fox lady.

“Si dearie, I am Amanda Bradanksa of mystical and powerful Bradanska family.” She replied.

“Bradanksa? Wait, wasn’t that the guy who had war on the United Federation before? Darn, are you telling me you’re related to that man?”

“Yes, Ivan is mio fratello. Yet he was murdered by ignorant human fools in Ghanistan! G.U.N shall pay in blood!”

Suddenly around the fox the wind picked up and blew around her as her hair began to flow widely and even levitated upwards as if it were energized and full of life. Her eyes began to glow bright green in a supernatural way and she began to levitate off the ground ever so slightly.

“Shesh Amanda, what the heck are you?” Sonic asked taken off guard by this.

“I am how you call, the witch. Now, bring the fight!” She let out.
© Copyright 2019 Jaredthefox92 (jaredfoxreborn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206216-Woe-to-the-Republic-Part-Three