*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206217-Woe-to-the-Republic-Part-Four
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2206217
Part Four: "Clash"
Sonic wasted no time as Amanda taunted him to attack her. He had enough of the woman’s madness and wanted to get this battle over with, so he proceeded to rush at her. However, as he did she put up her two hands out in front of her and suddenly Sonic felt as if was caught in a sort of telekinetic field, much akin to a rather embarrassing battle long ago.

“Oh come on, you’re psychic too?!?” Sonic exclaimed as he was caught up in her telekinetic grasp and lifted in the air.

“Si dearie, now go!” She let out as Amanda waved both of her hands forcefully as if in a tossing motion before Sonic was flung aside and landed into one of her soldier’s makeshift ditches.

He fell into the small trench and on his backside. Unfortunately, Sonic now had dirt all over his funeral tuxedo. After taking a few moments to get up and get over the pain from being flung onto the ground on his back the blue hedgehog started to stand back up in the small foxhole.

“Why is it every time I go to somewhere along the coast there’s some freak trying to attack my friends and I?” He muttered to himself as he crawled out of the small pit.

“Alright Amanda, you’re pretty stubborn. I’ll give ya that, but nobody messes with the tuxedo!” Sonic said as he sped super-fast towards her and punched her right in the shoulder.

“Cazzo!” She could only let out as she stumbled and held her now sore arm.

“I don’t like hitting women, but you better call off this crazy invasion of yours before you get even more hurt!” Sonic said rather agitated that his tuxedo was dirty now.

“Too bad Sonico, the fight has just begun and my campaign in Eurish is just starting!" She said as she swung her hand and this time let out a repulsive telekinetic force to push at Sonic and knock him off his feet.

“Gah!” Sonic let out as he toppled over from her invisible psychic force, but he then curled up into his spindash ball.

Sonic unleashed his signature spindash move at her. Yet she quickly put up her hands once more and he impacted her telekinetic barrier once more. This time however he swerved around her and pounced at her from behind knocking Amanda from her back making her topple over onto her chest. He then uncurlded as she lied there on the ground.

“Give it up Amanda, I’ve been in more fights than you can imagine! Just call off this crazy attack and turn yourself into G.U.N! You’re only making this hard on not only yourself, but everyone else around you!” Sonic exclaimed now losing his patience.

“No!” She simply let out as Amanda stared at his feet and swept her hand causing Sonic’s balance to be tripped right from under him by her telekinesis.

Now both were on the ground and starring at one another. Both pair of eyes were locked face to face on each other as well. Sonic gazed into her green iris and saw the face of a woman who was crazy and wouldn’t relent. It was a common Moebian expression, one only filled with hatred and the desire for conquest. Very much she reminded Sonic of his own other self on Moebius, Scourge.

“You’re like the others, aren’t you? All you want to do is take out your anger on us due to some insecurity you have. You just had to come here from Moebius and attack us for any silly reason, be it some sort of futile power trip or because you had ‘one bad day’ on your world.” Sonic said

“Shut mouth Sonico, you know nothing about mio!” She said staring at him.

“Your little plan for domination on my world isn’t going to work Amanda. It never does, as long as my friends and family are here I’ll continue to fight.” Sonic said as he began to stand back up.

“Si, I could be saying the same.” She said as she began to levitate back unto her feet.
Suddenly her voice communicator on her wrist began to turn on and she would receive a message.

“Oh what is it now? I can’t answer a call during a battle!” She said

“Signora Amanda, abbiamo sfondato le linee G.U.N! Le forze della United Federation ricadono nei muri della citta!”

“Ugh, they call me now while I am facing enemy. Idiots!” She said

“Organizzare un trasporto per prendermi. Il Sonico e qui e ho bisogno del supporto del fuoco! " Amanda shouted into her wristband communicator.

“Transport? No way are you getting away!” Sonic exclaimed as he rushed at her once more.

This time however Amanda put up a defensive psychic barrier around herself to withstand his attack. Still Sonic continued to spin dash at the field as she tried to remain focus due to his battering at her psychic field. With each kick, spindash, and punch the barrier would make her lose mental focus and strain herself until she would pass out. Unfortunately for Sonic as he attacked her defensive telekinetic field a Raven gunship flew in and fired a barrage of laser blasts at him.

“Youch!” Sonic said as he had to breakoff from his assault on her psychic barrier and dodge the laser blasts.

“It has been fun Sonico, yet there are bigger prizes to be won this day! “She said as she put her hands down and dashed for the hovership attempting to land while providing cover fire for her extraction.

“Not if I can help it!” Sonic let out as he sped towards her while she was opening the hatch of the gunship.

Amanda then turned one last time and let out a powerful and draining final telekinetic push with her free hand not on the side hatch handle to toss him away. Sonic was flung away from the hovercraft yet she became tired and barely had enough energy to open the hatch as her soldiers helped her aboard the craft.

“Arrivederci mio Sonico, we shall be meeting again!” She let out clearly tired as the soldiers closed the side hatch once she was aboard and lifted off.

“She’s crazy, they’re all crazy! Now they’re heading right for the others, darn!” Sonic said as he got up sore from being flung onto the ground once more.

Amanda rested in the ship as it flew up higher than Sonic would be able to reach and moved towards Spagonia. She wanted to take a nap and rest her body, but she knew that it wouldn’t be that long of a trip. All she really could do is lay back and groan as her body was sore from the fight with Sonic.

“So, it’s true what they say about him. I can see why the egged man had problems with him” She muttered to herself in pain.

“Signora ordine?” One of her soldiers said as he began to give her first aid and check for wounds.

"Distribuisci Massimo, manda il gigante a infrangere ancora di piu le loro mura e schiacciare G.U.N!" Amanda barked at her aid as she tried to rest.

Back inside Spagonia G.U.N forces were being pushed back as the Great Spagonians gained more and more ground. Casualties were piling up and the defenders of the United Federation were being overrun more and more as time went on. One spot however was secure, along the western side of the city G.U.N forces were receiving reinforcements and able to hold the western side of the wall. All was calm on the western front of the city while G.U.N forces attempted to hold off the eastern invasion. This was until loud booms were heard outside the walls. Suddenly citizens and G.U.N soldiers were in shock as something arose from behind the wall. A massive Mobian wolf’s head and arms arose as people began to panic. The Mobian was a giant beast measuring at least 30 meters in height and just as proportionately large and strong of a Mobian being that size would be. From the looks of things, it looked like a male wolf with light blue eyes, grey fur, and normal brunette brown hair, much what would find of a normal Mobian to possess in genetic traits in the region. The giant looked down from over the wall in a giddy and almost excited manner as people began to run in terror and G.U.N forces prepared to face the monster.
© Copyright 2019 Jaredthefox92 (jaredfoxreborn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206217-Woe-to-the-Republic-Part-Four