*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206786-A-Wife-For-His-Birthday
Rated: E · Monologue · Romance/Love · #2206786
A birthday gift. Marrying his fiance on his birthday.
         The night we made steamy passionate love was the night he changed his mind about waiting to marry me. He didn't want to wait anymore. His heart was overwhelmed with such happiness that he knew right then he wanted me to be his wife at that moment. We waited what it seemed like a lifetime to get married. If it were up to me. I would have married him when I met him. He is just so charming and funny and gorgeous and always makes me laugh. We had big plans to have a wedding with family and friends. But the date was set too far away and we were ready now to make this official.

         Eloping was our final option. I didn't care how we do it. As long as we get married. It feels so right. His birthday gift he wants me to be his wife. Our own unique love story and finding the perfect date to marry.

         The perfect birthday gift I could ever give him. A wife. Me!!!! At least neither one of us will ever forget our Anniversary. Ha Ha. Two different gifts for him in one day. Every year. Now how lucky can he get? But If that's what he wants. I love him enough to give it to him. We had been waiting long enough. No more waiting.

© Copyright 2019 Lucky Lady (solomon2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206786-A-Wife-For-His-Birthday