*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207414-Lets-get-to-know-each-other-Preview
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Draft · Action/Adventure · #2207414
Preview for my upcoming story. Created using the Grammarly editor
Imagine walking through a forest when all of a sudden you are grabbed by the tail of a large snake and then eaten alive by the said snake well...this is exactly what happens to David as he walks through a large forest...



Enjoy!




David was walking around on a path in the middle of a forest thanks to him getting lost a few days before. before long He finds a small wooden figure that appeared to be a...log?. It was about 20 ft long witch seemed a bit suspicious. He carefully approaches the strange log and decides to sit on it judging by how tired he was. As soon as he sits on the large log he realizes that deciding to sit on the log was a grave mistake as the seemingly large log starts to move and it turns out it wasn't a log, It was a huge 26 ft tall snake and it was heading right toward David. He tries to run but he was frozen in place by fear and shivers going down his spine. About a few seconds later he feels his feet get grabbed by something smooth but slightly scaly. he says "Oh dear..." as he realizes the thing that grabbed him was the thin tail of the large serpent. He is lifted to the snake's large snout while being hanged upside down and before long he is tossed into the air and caught with the snakes tail yet again but now he is facing right side up. "Wh-Whats going on?" David asks in a frightened tone while beginning to slightly struggle. The large serpent never responds but instead, slowly inches his snout closer to David and flicks his tongue at his face while David was forced to listen to the quiet hissing of the large serpent and the feeling of the Warm, Slimy tongue rubbing against his skin. Even though the feeling of the warm tongue was pleasant, he still was fretting about what might happen to him later. He once again asks "Wh-Whats Going on?" But this time the snake responds saying "Mmmm~Mortals taste so good" As it continues to Slowly move its slimy tongue across David's face. David continues to slightly struggle until his leg gets free and he is dropped to the floor. He gets up and quickly runs, Thinking that he is safe. But seconds later his legs are grabbed by the thin tail of the large serpent yet again. He screams as he is hanged upside down again but this time the large serpent had an unhappy expression on its face. "Where do you think you're going?" The large serpent says while giving out a slight hiss. David was too focused on getting away that he didn't even notice the large serpent speaking. The serpent chuckles "Looks like your a quiet one" the snake says as it starts to coil around David. "Wh-What are you doing!?!" David says slightly struggling. The snake finishes coiling around David before saying "Looks like I've got myself an easy lunch" and Chuckling. David Freezes with fear as he hears the words of the large serpent "Wh-What did you say!?!" But it was too late, The snake clamps its jaws around David's head as he begins to struggle hard...

© Copyright 2019 Nexus Løhikåårme (cdhyena104 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207414-Lets-get-to-know-each-other-Preview