*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208038-Slime-Boy
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Other · #2208038
A boy can transform into blue slime and possess people he wants. In-progress.
Eric Cliff is an average 16-year-old boy, who lives with his uncle, Lucas and has two younger brothers, Justin and Bailey, both twins, and an older brother, Evan. Eric's parents died of unknown reasons, but according to Lucas, they died of a mugging when Eric was very young. Eric goes to high school and is a junior. Everything was normal for Eric, until one day that would change him for the rest of his life.

Chapter 1

After a long and boring day at school, Eric is going back home, but then something comes to mind. Eric wants to visit the new industrial facility that's constructed recently and it's halfway where his house is. Eric decides to go to the facility and enters through the storehouse. Inside the facility, Eric finds containers that have strange blue liquid inside. While he's looking at the containers, Eric hears people coming in and hides behind barrels so no one will see him. As the workers are taking the containers, Eric sneaks away without being seen by the workers, but as he's going for the exit, he trips on something, causing something to fall all over Eric and it's the same blue liquid. The blue liquid is all over his body. Alarms go off and the workers search the area for what's going on and they find blue liquid on the floor behind the barrels. The workers figure an accident happened and they turn to find an empty container. As their backs turn, the blue liquid begins to slither away for the exit of the facility before the workers could turn back again.

Slithering outside, the blue goo begins to form into a human and it's Eric, who is the blue goo. Eric needs to get back home before he would get in trouble for what's going on

Eric returns home, but he knows he's going to have an earful from Lucas for being home five minutes late. Eric then remembers that Evan comes home after every basketball practice at five-thirty. It's the perfect time to sneak in without trouble. Something is pulling up at the driveway and it's Evan's car. Hiding behind the bushes to spy on Evan, still wearing his basketball jersey and sweating, getting out of the car, Eric smiles, as he should test his new ability to sneak into the house. Eric melts into the blue goo like before and then slithers for Evan's leg, as Evan is walking for the front door. The blue goo then gets on Evan's leg, making him feel cold and slimy and so Evan sees the blue goo, disgusted and gets it off his leg. The blue goo then slithers back for Evan to reach for the leg again, but then the blue goo rises up to Evan's face and slithers into Evan's nose, making Evan stop and convulse.

Evan stops convulsing and feels strange, like it's not Evan at all. Instead, it's Eric, who is looking around with Evan's eyes. Eric is inside and controlling Evan's body! Smiling at this, Eric could use this to his advantage. Eric makes Evan walk for the front door and unlocks it, entering the house calling, "I'm home!" while imitating Evan's voice. Lucas comes to the halls and asks, "Have you seen your brother? He was supposed to come back here five minutes ago."

Eric makes Evan say, "Oh, he said he had to finish something with a friend."

Lucas nods, but says, "He should at least called or texted me. Well, fine. Just text him not to be late."

Eric makes Evan nod and then makes Evan's body go upstairs to Evan's room. After closing the door, the blue goo leaves Evan's body from his right ear as Evan's body convulses again and the blue goo slithers through the floor and under the door. The blue goo then finds Bailey going upstairs and walking for his room and the blue goo decides to slither for the younger twin and goes up to his face and slithers up Bailey's nose and into his body, which convulses. Eric now has control of Bailey's body and finds Justin while making Bailey call, "Hey, booger-brain!"

Justin was reading a book and walks for Bailey and as Justin is about to open his mouth, Eric makes Bailey open his, allowing the blue goo to jump out of Bailey and slithers into Justin's mouth and slithers down his throat and into his body. Bailey shakes his head, asking, "What happened?"

The blue goo has control of Justin's body and makes him say, "You called me booger-brain!"

"What? I don't remember that."

"Well, I do, you just did, stupid!" Eric makes Justin hit Bailey's head.

Lucas comes in and yells, "Hey! Knock it off, you two!"

The blue goo leaves Justin's body from his ear and slithers away. While Lucas is talking to Bailey and Justin about what's happening, Eric comes in saying, "Hey, guys! I'm home!"

"There you are. You could have told me you had something to do."

Eric rubs his head saying, "Sorry. I was busy, that I wasn't thinking. I'll call you next time on that."

Lucas nods saying, "Well, okay. Dinner's about to be ready. Can you get Evan and make sure he's showered?"

Eric nods and climbs upstairs for Evan, but not before having some more fun with his brother. Eric goes to Evan's door and knocks on it, but no answer and so Eric calls, "Hey, bro. Dinner's gonna be ready!" Still, no answer. Deciding Evan's in the bathroom taking a shower, Eric goes for the bathroom door and hears water running. It turns out Evan is taking a shower. Eric turns to leave, when suddenly an idea comes to his head. What if he could have some fun with Evan's body some more in the shower? Smirking Eric melts into blue goo again and slithers under the bathroom door.

The blue goo slithers into the bathroom and finds the bathtub covered in cloth while water is still running, and steam is in the air, indicating Evan is taking a hot shower. The blue goo slithers its way for the bathtub and finds Evan naked as he's washing his long hair while not noticing the blue goo, which slithers its way for Evan's body and climbs up his leg. Evan feels something cold on his leg and tries to get the blue goo off, but the blue goo hangs on and it finds Evan's dick. Deciding how fun this will be, the blue goo proceeds to enter the tip of Evan's dick, forcing itself inside. Evan lets out a silent moan, as his hands drop and his whole body starts convulsing, as the blue goo wriggles its way into the shaft of Evan's dick while spreading out through the body. The feeling of cold air on Evan's skin starts becoming Eric's and later Evan's eyes start to blink and it turns out it's Eric, who is making the eyes blink, as he makes Evan look down to see the last of his blue goo form slithering into his new dick. To Eric, it feels good, just the way Eric slides along the inside of the cock and then taking full control of his brother. The entire goo is inside the body and now Evan is once again under Eric's control.

Smiling, Eric makes his brother's mouth move and says, "Let's finish this shower, bro!"

Eric makes Evan's body finish washing the long hair and then grabs a bottle of soap and begins rubbing the soap on the body, the whole body. Eric then makes Evan wash his face. The shower is over and Eric makes Evan turn off the water and then makes Evan's body get out of the bathtub and then grabs a towel and starts drying off the body, while looking at the mirror, showing Eric's full dominance over his brother, smiling and says, "I think I'm gonna like this, but I should be using this power responsibly. Can't just use it on my brothers all the time." After drying off, Eric then makes Evan put on a red and black sleeveless shirt and black shorts. The blue goo then leaves Evan's body from the nose, making Evan convulse for five seconds and the blue goo slithers under the door again to leave the bathroom.

Evan shakes his head and finds himself out of the shower and in his clothes and asks, "What just happened? Wasn't I in the shower?"

As Evan wonders, he hears the knock on the door, snapping Evan out of his trance.

"Yo Evs! Dinner's gonna be ready! Hurry up in there!"

Evan puts on deodorant and responds, "Oh, okay! Be down there in a sec!"

Eric goes back downstairs and enters the kitchen to find Lucas, Bailey, and Justin at the dinner table and tells Lucas, "Evan's almost done and he'll be down."

"Great, thank you."

Evan comes downstairs sits down at the table.

"I felt weird a moment ago."

Lucas raises an eyebrow and asks, "What happened?"

"I was in the shower, but then I felt something cold on my leg and then I felt the same cold feeling in my...area and then all of the sudden, I was out of the shower. I dunno."

Eric has a look of worry, while Lucas ponders and says, "You were probably overthinking after practice."

Evan shrugs and replies, "Yeah, maybe."

Eric decides he should hold off on controlling his brothers for a while, so they won't get suspicious, but it's dinner time and the brothers and Lucas are eating pizza.
© Copyright 2019 Possess (keyprince7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208038-Slime-Boy