*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208048-Yet-Another-Reflective-Piece
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Personal · #2208048
First attempts at communicating after a life upgrade
Everybody has so much information in our minds.
Always available at the speed of neurons.

The only problem is, we have to learn to channel it. Or else its just a bunch of information without any use.

But there is SO much!

Its an infinite amount of information about so many different topics or a few narrow interests.

Always floating around in there.

We should be able to use it!

Channel it.

I guess that's what practice teaches you.
It slowly, very slowly, piece by piece, connects one piece of information to another, and creates a new piece of information, which then connects to another.
Connections form and the greater the connections the greater the ability to channel it well.

More information = more potential for connections = better overall picture.

We have collected an infinite amount of information throughout our lives so far, all captured within our mind.
Start building connections.
By doing.
Anything.
Do anything.
And be creative.
And connections will form.
Which will help you do that thing better.
Which will help you do other things better.

My writing lately is highly incoherent. Thoughts from one place to another. I love it. I have evolved recently and now I am getting to used to myself again. Getting used to communicating for sure. A whole new way of living I have acquired and I think it is an evolution.

if you got this far...

thank you for reading
© Copyright 2019 growingwithwords (iamsaadhak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208048-Yet-Another-Reflective-Piece