*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211040-Revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #2211040
How the brains works
Dearest Soulmate,

I read many times that the best revenge is to become a better person than they are. I couldn’t see how that would work, honestly. I needed blood, blood on his head and blood on my hands. That was the only thing that could satisfy me after all the suffering. Blood.

Then I thought that would be too easy for him; he wouldn’t even notice. Sure the first hit but what about the second, third, 17th? Too good. He doesn't deserve my mercy.

My next thought was of castrating him. I would wait until he's asleep and with the sharpest knife in the kitchen I would slit his most precious posession. Ruined forever. And I would run and run and run and throw it in the sea. But then again I’d be doing all his bitches a favor. They deserve to get to know him, to become his victims. No dick, no victims.

I then thought of putting him in jail (where I live sex out of wedlock is a felony). It would have destroyed his reputation. He would have lost his job and I’d have lost an option to claim alimony. Not clever either so I discarded this way of action as well.

In the meantime I had become a fucking professional of everything related to infidelity. From methods, resources, strategies, tools to psychological components of it. You name it I’ll give you a detailed explanation about it.

This past weekend was rough. I had to put some pressure and spilled the bins, for the first time. He didn’t know I know.

He was astounded, deeply shocked. Imagine 30GB of information. And when he recovered, he showed RESPECT for me. For the first time in years, he showed fucking RESPECT. He suddenly realized I was better than him. I had won the fucking race.

This morning, only this morning, just this morning it’s me the one who has realized that I have indeed become a better person than him. I have projects, have plans and will have a life, a life without him. And what about him? Right now he looks very disoriented. Beautiful view.

Yes, the best revenge is to become a better person and have a life but for me that wasn’t possible without finding out first and going through the whole process.

Dearest Soulmate, I hope if you aren’t there yet you’ll be soon. Find your way. Succeed. Take the best revenge.
© Copyright 2020 vrhovski (vrhovski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211040-Revenge