*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214977-Extreme-Impact-Chapter-1
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2214977
An Introduction of the Duchess of the Monagasque Region
Scene 1: There's a heavily-raging storm in the Southern Hemisphere of the Empire of Monaco, with a precipitation of 95 degrees in the air. Over the giant hills of Monaco, there's a mansion the size of 2 futbol fields currently in good shape. The best shape of which it was updated. In this mansion lives a young, beautiful woman by the name of Beatrice Dorchestre, who is currently the heir of Duchess of the Monagasque Region, and the current owner of this mansion as well as the Casino she inherited from her now deceased father who was a well-respected Oil Magnate all across Monaco 30 years ago. Currently within the Dorchestre Estate, Beatrice seems to be rushing to get read for her night out on the town, with her chaffeur waiting in the driveway downstairs.

         "Beauvois," she addresses her butler. "Which one should I rock tonight? The turquoise, the pink, or the green with rubies?" "I would prefer the Turquoise as the main choice, Madame. It suits your eye color." In surprise would've been caught off guard with his statement if he would've said something different. "Well!" she says. "Someone's fresh tonight! Thanks a lot!" She then kisses him on the cheek, and slips on her outfit. Be sure, Madame, to give Pierre my 'regards' on the way out," the butler says. "I will, Beauvois." As she walks her way out the door, Beatrice slips Pierre, the chaffeur a small piece of paper with a purple pill inside. "In regards of the butler. Let's go." "Me'rci, Madame," the chaffeur says, with a smile on his face.

         On their way down the hills, they're surpassing a local marketplace that sells mostly goods for the local community, not including the Dorchestre Estate, for which Madame Bea runs a charity event every summer for the lower-tier community. "Oh, Pierre," says Beatrice. "Just take a look around you. Isn't it glorious?" "Huh?!" Pierre suddenly looks up & shifts really heavily. "<SNIFFS> Oh, yeah. It's uh... glorious indeed, Madame. Quite glorious." As they're continuing to ride around the local town, Beatrice notices the local towns people crowding up around the limosine cheering and yelling to the expense that they know who's behind the rear tinted window.

         "Oh boy. Here we go again," says Pierre. "Hello everyone!! Oh, how I've missed all of you!," says Beatrice standing up out of the sunroof. "Great. Another long day. <SNIFFS>," says Pierre sniffing his 'Purple Haze'. As a few moments pass, they drive down in front of the Main Casino, with more people crowding up in front of the limo, as well as 3 other outstanding young women dressed a little bit like her. "Make way, make way everyone. Royalty coming through!," says one of the 3 women, as Bea climbs out of the limo waving like a future queen. "Careful everyone! Don't let them 3 fool you! <LAUGHS SLIGHTLY>" jokes Pierre. "Oh, hush up Pierre!" says one of the 3 women as they mosey on with their bodyguards into the Casino.

         "So, Bea," says one of the women. "What's on tap for this friday night?" Sticking her finger on chin & looking up towards the ceiling, she says: "Everything and Anything." Meanwhile, in the sky nearby the Casino, there are 2 choppers heading down towards the crowd of people on the outside of the building & without a helipad. "Preparing to engage into target," says the pilot of one of the choppers, as the scenario fades out.

© Copyright 2020 HopefulOtaku.93 (a.jbrown47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2214977-Extreme-Impact-Chapter-1