*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215452-Extreme-Impact-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2215452
An ambush on the Duchess and her colleagues at her own Casino & Hotel
Scene 2: With a separate situation occurring outside of the Casino & Hotel, there's a giant helicopter hovering down atop the building to land with people in protective gear, helmets & carrying giant rifles - possibly AR-15s - unloading the 'Copter in a single file motion. With one of the last ones taking off their helmet & throwing it in the 'copter, he says: "Alrighty soldiers. Let's begin to clear this place out one by one!," he announces. "Yes sir!" says the soldiers in loud unison. "Commander... do you really think this is a good idea?," says an individual troop next to the Commander. "My dear Sarah," says the Commander. "Everything from my intellect serves as a good idea. Because it's what the General would approve of. Wouldn't you agree?" Convincing her in the most sincerest way possible, with a slightly scared look on her face, Sarah nods her head in approval. The Commander then gives her a kiss, which shows how much they love each other, surprisingly.

         "Commander Alphonse! The rest of the team need your assistance ASAP!," says one of the other agents. "Let's go then!," Commander Alphonse tells Sarah, as she runs along with the other Agents. With Alphonse staying behind reaching in his pocket & pulls out a mini casket with a shiny diamond ring inside of it. He then exhales and looks up to the sky. Changing scenarios inside the Casino, where as though the crowd of Spec Ops agents are parading all around the place & seem to be searching for something in particular, with Agent Sarah Binghams as Co-Commander. "Remember: search high and low for the safe! It could be anywhere and/or boobie-trapped as well. So be extra cautious!"

         With all the Monegasque citizens in sacred and oblique shock, Madame Beatrice is the one hiding out of plain sight, behind the biggest Craps table in the whole room. "Ok," she says to herself. "Good thing I brought these with me." She pulls out of her purse a fair-sized Hairpin-Shuriken hybrid she had brought & customized for special emergencies such as this one. Even if her bodyguards weren't around her... which they should. "Bad thing is where are my Staff?" As she turns her head side to side & behind the Craps table, Madame Beatrice sees more and more people are evacuating out of the place with the armed Agents escorting them. "Alright, the coast should be clear by now," Madame Beatrice cautiously says & sneaks over to the next Gambler's table, until she's suddenly stopped by Commander Alphonse in plain sight.

         "Hold it right there, Princess!" he yells at her catching her crawling out form behind the table. "Oh shit," she says. "Just where do you think you're goin, 'Yer Highness?'", he mockingly says. "Heh. Nowhere actually." she says walking back slowly behind the Gambler's table. "I was just wondering when you were gonna finally show your face. And at this rate,..." she ready's herself for battle while talking him down. "...I don't think you'll survive while taking me in alive!" Suddenly, she flips the Gambler's table beside her and kicks it towards Alphonse, while he dodges it completely. "<LAUGHS>", he then begins to laugh. "Who said anything about taking you in for anything!?"
         Saying this, Alphonse takes off his sunglasses. And in his eyes, there's a certain Cybernetic-Humanoid Hybridized-type of system that he's been developed with, after a certain, strategic past operation. "Sarah," Alphonse addresses his 2nd in Command. "Escort her outta here, please. Don't worry, Madame. I'll take real good care of this place... for now. <LAUGHS MANICALLY>" "No. NO! NO!! <GRUNTS> Ungh, get off me dammit!!" Stammering and Struggling in Commander Sarah's possession, Madame Beatrice elbows Sarah in her face & runs towards Alphonse and tosses her Hairpin Shuriken while air bourne, hitting Alphonse in his back & damaging his Cytoskeleton. "What the hell!?" yells Sarah in shock and draws her guns towards the both of them. "So," says Alphonse. "What's it gonna be, Commander?"

© Copyright 2020 HopefulOtaku.93 (a.jbrown47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215452-Extreme-Impact-Chapter-2