*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219411-Louises-rampage-Part-1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2219411
Giantess story
Louise groaned as she turned over, work had been killing her for the past week and the last thing she wanted was to get up, it didn't help that her bed felt annoyingly uncomfortable today either. She lay there for another few minutes in peace before opening in her eyes. "I... What?!" Louise said, panic in her voice. She quickly scrambled to her feet and screamed. Wherever she was, it wasn't where she'd gone to sleep the night before. Louise looked down at the ground, it was just patches of gray in varying sizes, with occasional patches of green mixed between. She took a step forward and shuddered, the ground beneath her bare foot felt like snow crunching, only without the cold. Puzzled and slightly scared Louise crouched down to get a better look at the floor, within seconds her heart started beat at lightning speed. "N-No.. it's just a model.. just a display.." she thought to herself, but her theory was killed seconds later when she focused her eyes on the movement inside the grey. Just slightly smaller than ants, were colourful little cars speeding around between the buildings, Louise focused her eyes just a little more and there they were, people, tiny, tiny little people. Louise was in shock, the tiny cars below were dwarved by her toes, let alone the people inside the cars. She turned around and looked at the large, shapely outline of her body from her sleep, she wondered just how many people she'd flattened beneath her body while sleeping. The more she thought about it, the less.. scared she was. While thousands and thousands of people were probably staring at her body in nothing but a bra and some panties, all of those "people" were nothing compared to her. A slight grin formed on Louise's face. She lowered herself to the ground again, crouching over countless buildings, cars and people, and started searching for something. "There you are.." Louise mumbled. While it was quiet to her, thousands below began getting even more worried once they heard the deafening words from the giantess. Louise stood up to her full height, eclipsing any of the miniscule structures below her, and raised her left foot into the air. The moment they had learned about the giantess every teenager and teacher was rushed outside the highschool and into the yard outside. Like everyone else in the city they could only watch as the giant girl realized just how large she was. What the students didn't know however was just how much Louise had hated high school, every day made miserable by the horrible teachers and her nasty classmates. Had they known that, they probably would've evacuated the moment they could. Louise grinned as she slowly moved her foot over her former high school, the shadow of her sole completely covering it and the surrounding neighbourhood. With one swift motion, Louise smashed her bare foot down onto the school, letting out a slight gasp from her lips as she felt it crunch. She slowly turned her foot, grinding the rubble beneath her in an effort to savour the moment. The students and teachers were only given seconds to scream before their lives were reduced to nothing by the near-godlike woman in the sky.

Louise lifted her foot and grinned at the large footprint she had left in place of her old high school, as strange as it was being this huge it was also.. satisfying. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a strange warm sensation on the toes of her left foot. Crouching down to get a better look Louise spotted rows of tanks filling the streets in front of her foot. She burst out laughing at the pathetic sight, all the power of the military amounted to nothing more than tickling her toe. As she was watching the tanks below Louise spotted a series of military fighter jets flying around her chest and face, smaller than her little fingernail. She slowly raised her hand into the sky and swung it through the air, swatting the planes into nothing. Getting frustrated Louise turned her attention back to the tanks, she pursed her lips for a moment before releasing a large blob of saliva. Anything below lucky enough to survive the impact was now drowning in a seemingy endless ocean of spit from the monolithic young woman. Satisfied that the tanks had been dealt with Louise started to take a stroll through the massive grey landscap. Every single one of her footfalls obliterated hundreds, if not thousands of people beneath her, but she didn't care, the power felt too good. She came to a stop on top of what looked like a busy downtown area, it was honestly quite difficult to tell at her height. She stood there for a minute and watched the little cars, the size of specks, start to swerve and flee as they noticed her. Louise lifted her gigantic, sexy sole up above the city once again, this time she began dragging her toes through the grey patch. Down below people were being pulverized in an instant as the stadium sized toes bulldozed their way through everything, tearing up roads, houses and shops in an instant. As Louise continued to have her fun with the specks at her feet, she began to realise just how aroused this was making her. She slowly slipped her right hand inside her black panties and began gently rubbing herself. Her foot continued to dance on the ground below, smashing, crushing and flattening thousands of homes and lives under it. Louise's heartbeat was getting faster and faster as she masturbated, she tried to imagine herself as one of the little mites on the ground below, entirely helpless as a hot, sexy titan destroyed their city for a little bit of pleasure. Her moans could be heard from miles away, if there was any doubt before, it was gone now, every single one of them was now nothing more than a plaything, a sex toy for this goddess. Louise's body jolted as she came, feeling nothing but pure bliss as she caught her breath. Unfortunately for her the inside of her panties was now a sticky mess, half an hour ago the thought of exposing herself to millions of people would've terrified her, but now, it excited her. She wiped her hand clean on the outside of her panties before taking them off and tossing them away, she quickly unclasped her bra and threw it in the same direction. She was completely unaware of the destruction and chaos she caused with her clothing, thousands of people had been flattened beneath them, but she didn't even realize. Louise walked a few steps in a random direction, until she got to a relatively intact part of the city, and sat down. For Louise it was merely a slight crunching sensation, but for the citizens below it felt like their world was ending as the monstrously large ass descended from the heavens to flatten them all.
© Copyright 2020 gtslover212 (gtslover212 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219411-Louises-rampage-Part-1