*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223887-Louises-rampage-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2223887
Giantess story
Louise extended her slender legs out either side of her, bulldozing countless buildings and flattening countless people without a second thought. She looked down between her legs at the panic she was causing, tiny little shapes speeding carelessly along the roads in an effort to escape, and even smaller little dots sprinting inside houses, as if that would keep them safe. She spotted a little cluster of the speck sized dots gathering close to her thigh and decided to have a little fun with them. Louise brought her finger up to her mouth and gave it a quick lick, applying a thin layer of saliva, before lowering the finger down to the dots. As slowly and carefully as possible she tapped the ground with her finger and brought it back up to her face, right in front of her eye. There were no words to describe the amount of fear felt by the dozen people being held in front of the eye of the goddess, every single one of them was nothing but a speck to the gargantuan teen. Even holding them up to her eye Louise could barely make out the shape of their bodies, let alone their faces, she knew they were terrified nontheless. With a wide grin on her face Louise's tongue slithered out from her mouth and gave a long, slow lick up her finger, collecting the specks on her finger. She closed her eyes and pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth, feeling the slightest little tingles as the grains of sand inside her mouth squirmed and struggled for their lives. Getting bored quickly Louise swished her tongue around her mouth a few times before swallowing, sending the unlucky mites tumbling down her throat and into her stomach.

It didn't take long for Louise to become aroused again, scanning the city below carefully she found the perfect target. The people inside the skyscraper were scared before, watching the carnage, but no words could describe the fear and panicking that arose as the titanic young woman's hand wrapped around their building. As they were lifted high into the sky, some poor souls opted to jump from the windows, rather than deal with whatever the giantess had in store for them, maybe they were the smart ones. Louise lifted the skyscraper to her face and inspected it, the building couldn't have been bigger than 5 inches to her, but there was nothing bigger nearby so she had to settle. She carefully positioned the building in front of her glistening pussy lips, taking a deep breath before sliding it inside of herself, immediately releasing a moan that could be heard for miles. It didn't take long for the people inside of the building to start dying, as the goddess picked up speed her juices crashed through the hundreds of windows, flooding every level of the building and drowning thousands. A significant amount of people were simply swept away inside the giant girl, forever trapped inside of her. Louise's moans began peaking as she pumped the building faster inside of her, eventually her body bucked as she orgasmed. She pulled the ruined building out of herself and tossed it away, no doubt causing chaos wherever it landed. Looking down she laughed as her wave of cum filled the streets, crashing over fleeing cars and people like a tsunami. Louise lay down on her back and curled up, closing her eyes she drifted off to sleep on the surprisingly comfy wreck of a city.

When Louise awoke she realised just how dirty this entire rampage had made her, she stood up and began wandering toward the ocean, taking joy in every step as she felt the crunch of houses beneath her. Arriving at a harbor she carefully climbed in, unintentionally destroying most of a small coastal town as she tried to keep her balance. The water only came up to her hip but after sitting down it came snugly up to her breasts. She closed her eyes again and laid her head back on the land behind her, taking pleasure in the closest she could get to a bath at her newfound size. Half an hour had passed and Louise began feeling a strange sensation on her chest, opening her eyes she realized a small navy had made its way into the harbor and promptly begun firing missiles at her. She let out a giggle as the missiles sent a warm, tingling feeling throughout her body. Wanting to have a little more fun Louise reached out her hand and scooped two of the seven warships out from the ocean, she placed them back down in the water in a small gap between her breasts. They must have realised her intentions as they started to sail as fast as they could away from her, Louise merely watched for a minute before pressing her boobs together, turning the ships into flattened pieces of metal. Louise reached her hand out again and snatched up another three of the five remaining boats, wasting no time she merely dumped them into her mouth and started to chew. They honestly tasted quite bad, but the feeling of power she was getting was more than worth it, she swallowed regardless and turned her attention to the two remaining ships. As she was thinking of a cute way to dispose of them, Louise felt a familiar warm sensation between her legs, looking down she spotted a long, military submarine doing it's best to hurt her, by firing torpedos at her pussy, she couldn't help but laugh at the situation. She lowered her hand into the water and grabbed the tail end of the submarine, she immediately knew what to do with it. The submarine continued firing torpedos right up until the second Louise shoved it deep inside of her vagina, she pushed it as far back as it would go before gasping slightly from the pleasure. Standing back up in the harbor she towered over the two remaining warships, wanting to finish this quickly she grabbed them both and dropped them on to the coast. Unable to manouver the boats anymore she watched the crews spill out onto the beach, before turning around and sitting down. The crew tried their best to run but the shadow of the massive ass went on for miles, all they could do was scream as the young woman turned goddess snuffed out their lives for a slight tingle of pleasure. Louise dipped her feet back into the ocean and pondered what to do next.
© Copyright 2020 gtslover212 (gtslover212 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223887-Louises-rampage-Part-2