*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222501-The-Wife-Swap---Part-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2222501
The husbands return home to find some very horny wives. Will they notice the swap?
This is a work in progress and most likely contains lots of errors and bad grammar. I wanted to get the ideas down, but will return to tighten up the story and grammar. This is absolutely a WIP, but I did have a chance to make some much needed changes to part one. I’m pretty happy with the way the first chapter holds up now s

The Husbands Return Home

“Sally just text me. Amanda is hanging out at the house and needs a ride home.”, said Rick. “We should take the girls out tonight and grab some drinks at the bar.”

“Sure, sounds good to me. Amanda will probably be up for it. We’ll see when we get to your place.”, said Brad as he checked his messages. “I don’t think we had any plans tonight.”

A half hour passed before Brad pulled his truck into the driveway. After grabbing some gear from the trunk, the guys dropped a few things off in the garage and entered through the side door.

Sally caught Brad at the door and gave him a passionate kiss “I missed you honey! I’m so ready to head home. It’s been quite a day!”

Brad looked a little caught off guard, but was enjoying the extra attention. “We were thinking about the four of us going...”

“Nope. We’re heading home now.”, said Sally before leaning closer and whispering, “I’m so damn horny and I need that cock of yours in my soaking... wet... pussy!”

Brad’s eyes widened and broad smile spread across his face. He wasn’t sure what got into his wife, but he certainly liked where this was going. “Yeah, let’s get out of here, shall we? Rick, I forgot we have a thing tonight. We’ll hang out some other time.”

Rick would have noticed how strangely Brad was acting if his own wife hadn’t been hanging onto him. Amanda, posing as Sally, pushed her boobs into her “husband” and gently ran her hand along his crotch. “How about we head upstairs? I bought some skimpy new lingerie that I think you’re going to like.”

Both couples said some quick goodbyes and were on their way.

The Next Day

The next morning, Sally stopped by to check in with Amanda to see if the medallion would return them to their original bodies. Rick’s car was gone, so she knew that Amanda was home alone. She entered the house and found Amanda hunched over her laptop reading.

“Sally! I think I’ve found some information on this little trinket. I’ve stumbled across a few story sites that describe a medallion that has the ability to change forms. If this info is correct, the cool down period for transformations is twelve hours. If this is actually The Medallion Zulo, we could have a lot of fun with this thing. So, how was your night with Brad?”

“Wow, that husband of yours is amazing! I mean, Rick is certainly no slouch, but it was nice to have a little variety if you know what I mean”, said Sally with a smirk.

“Yeah, and Rick... Oh my god, you weren’t exaggerating the size of his cock! I was a little intimidated when I first saw it. I must say though, I think he really enjoyed the blow job I gave him! I didn’t realize it was something he rarely experienced.”, said Amanda with a wink.

“Damn, he’s going to want me to suck him off every night now. I can’t believe you had my husband’s cock in my mouth, you little slut!”, joked Sally as both of them laughed. “I’m going to miss this body of yours though!”

“I’m anxious to experiment as well, but we need to return to our normal bodies first. Well, here goes.”, said Amanda as she touched the medallion to Sally. A familiar shock hit both of the women as their bodies slowly began to revert to normal. As predicted, they were both in their original bodies at the end of 30 minutes.

Amanda smiles and breathed a sigh of relief. “So this medallion has a lot of interesting powers. If this turns out to be valid, you can change a person into another person by holding a piece of clothing that they had previously worn to it. You’ll be in the same body as they were when they last wore the garment. It also works with new clothing that hasn’t been worn. However, in that case, your body would adjust to that clothing as if you had been born to wear those clothes.”

“Can people also change genders?”

“Absolutely! And it’s not just limited to humans. You can also change species!”

“Damn! You’re saying that thing could turn us into animals? Any living creature?”

“Yeah, there are really no limitations that I know of. The only word of warning that I found was to not get pregnant. Pregnancy prevents you from changing until you have given birth.”, said Amanda as she closed the laptop. “We’re going to have to try a few more tests before we tell the guys.”

Sally looked very excited at the possibilities. “I have more than a few ideas I’d like to try!”
© Copyright 2020 DudeJude (mautoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222501-The-Wife-Swap---Part-Two