*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222718-Character-Bio-Big-Roomate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2222718
A collection of characters within the Big Roomate story.
Texts goes here.

Robert - A 23 young man down on his luck. He has lost his job, has no local family and calling in favors has done him little good. Fortunately he has a few of good friends that are eager to move in. He is 5ft 4 and pretty scrawny. Smart, but did not do too well in school. He does however have a wide variety of interests.

Roberta - is the alternate reality version of Robert. She is the same height and build, with the same interests.

Sally - A 21 year old Caucasian woman. She has been a close friend of yours for years now. Sally is spoiled, coming from a wealthy family she has never wanted for much thanks to the bank of "mum and dad". Typically people like this become self centered, but not Sally. She is always eager to lend a hand or a dollar when needed. When out in public she is always polite, well mannered, groomed and proper. She seems to live a very active lifestyle too. Which makes her weight of 600lbs to be quite a mystery to many. Her weight is distributed into a rather large pear shape, leaving her rear and legs her defining physical features which she happily flaunts. Some of your friends think her perky attitude is all just a facade, but you can't see it. To you she is just your bubbly, 5ft 5, blond friend. You are unsure why she of all people would want you to move in. Unknown to you Sally has a secret, while at home she is a bit of a slob.



Helen - 5ft 400lbs. Helen is one of your oldest friend, you have known her since your time at school, despite being a year older than you. She has always been self conscious about her weight, making her feel ugly. Her weight only gave her an innocent, cherubic appearance, a beautiful young lady. She comes from a Korean heritage and her family have always had a comforting relationship with food. She has had a crush on you since you two were in school.

Tiffany - Often known by her childhood nickname, Titanic Tiffany. At 6,11, 350 lbs she has embraces her size. Probably one of your most confident friends, she works for a local wrestling troupe. She loves the attention. The feeling of being large and in charge. But she also a gentle giant at heart. You can't help but feel as though she would be wider if she were not so physical. She comes from an African American family from Florida, moving up north a few years ago. As a result comfort food often came in heaps, she especially loves corn bread. She would like someone to watch her home while on tour and to help practice her moves on.

Sophie- A 25 year old 500lb woman who’s looking for some company. A diehard stoner, she’s high almost every day with a smile always plastered on her face. This of course leads her to have an increased appetite along with a relaxed demeanor. Sophie’s quite welcoming and has almost forgotten how to use emotion of anger. Not surprising in the least, she works at a local dispensary and one day wants to build up her own company in the marijuana business. She’s also a strange mix of clumsy and scientifically brilliant.

Violet- A 600 lb pound shut in with a love for video games, movies, and sweets. A nerd would be the first thing you would call her as she’s easily a fan of numerous video game genres and movies/tv series. Personality wise, Violet is someone who can be warm to others and carefree, but also has a lack of shame as well as dignity. Her apartment is an absolute mess, but is willing to let anyone who can clean up stay without paying rent.

Morgan- A 400 lb mature woman looking for someone to live with in her condo. Recently divorced, she’s been feeling a little bit lonely along with storing up some pent up desires that need to be filled. She would be ecstatic if she had someone to live with, especially if it’s a young single guy like you.
© Copyright 2020 megajoe11 (megajoe11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222718-Character-Bio-Big-Roomate