*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223329-Samanthas-Sculpture-Struggle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2223329
A young woman gets her head stuck in her husband's beloved sculpture and needs help.
Twenty-four year old Samantha Nicholson was in her back garden one afternoon doing some weeding when she suddenly spotted her husband's favourite sculpture and began to stare at it.

The tall and slightly curvaceous glasses wearing young brunette, who was wearing a light blue t-shirt with a black hoodie over the top of it and a pair of tight red short shorts absolutely hated the sculpture and the amount of space it took up in the garden.

Samantha then noticed a rather small round hole and the top of the sculpture and said aloud, "I wonder if my head could fit in there," as she then tried to walk away but decided to try as her curiosity got the better of her.

The young brunette stuck her head through the rather small hole and after a brief struggle due to her ears, it was completely through and jokingly wiggled her rear end and said, "I must look so ridiculous right now, I hope no one can see me."

She then tried to pull her head out of the sculpture but was shocked to discover that it wouldn't come out, her eyes growing wide as she tried pulling twice more without any success.

"That's not a good sign," said Samantha as she placed her hands against the sculpture and pulled and pulled with all her might but still her head just simply wouldn't budge.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of my head, you stupid hole," then tried to pull and wiggle her head free and even put her left foot against the sculpture for more leverage but still her head just refused to come out as she quickly realised that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh, it's no use, my head is well and truly stuck, I can't believe I'm actually stuck here, curse my big ears," said Samantha as she realised that she couldn't phone for help as her phone was on the kitchen table and calling out for help alerted no one as she realised that she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

The young brunette spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to pull and wiggle her head free and said, "Why did I stick my head in this stupid hole, my mum always said my curiosity would get me into trouble," before suddenly feeling her dog Toby sniffing at her behind.

"Hi boy, I can't play with you just now unfortunately, my head's stuck in here and won't budge," said Samantha as the dog then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

"OW, OW, Toby, that really hurts, stop pulling at my shorts like that, you naughty boy, I spent a lot of money on it," said the young woman as she wiggled her rear end but her dog wouldn't let go and continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.

Samantha's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that Toby had pulled off the seat of her shorts,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by her favourite pair of black lacey panties.

"I can't believe my shorts are ruined, this is the most embarrassing day of my life," said the young brunette as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Samantha's best friend Charlotte knocked on her front door but received no answer and went to check the garden and burst into laughter when she saw the young woman's barely-covered behind sticking out of the sculpture.

Charlotte, a thin blond, who wearing a short red dress with white polka dots that stopped just above her knees and black tights asked, "Sam, are you all right, you look absolutely ridiculous right now, how the hell did you even end up in this mess?"

The humiliated Samantha said that she was fine then explained the entire situation as her best friend replied, "Aw, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll pull your head out," as she then grabbed onto the young brunette's hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her might.

Toby then grabbed onto the hem of Charlotte's dress as the two pulled and pulled until Samantha said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Oh my god, please stop, you're going to pull my head off."

The young blond instantly let go of her best friend and said, "I'm so sorry that I hurt you Sam, I was just trying to help, I'll try to figure out another way."

Charlotte tried to think of ideas but couldn't think of anything then jokingly suggested, "We could make you into an attraction and charge people to get to see you," which her best friend to burst into laughter.

Samantha then said, "Go and get some butter,maybe we can loosen my head and it will just come free."

Her best friend did as she was told and soon the young woman's head and ears were absolutely covered in butter as she then unsuccessfully tried to pull and wiggle her head free again.

"Well, it's official,I'm going to be stuck here for the rest of my life," said Samantha as she began crying.

Charlotte grabbed a tissue out of her bag and dried her best friend's tears then said, "I don't care how long it takes it, I will find a way to get you unstuck," as just then Samantha's husband Sean returned home and was shocked to discover the strange situation.

His humiliated wife then explained the entire story and said, "We've tried everything and I just won't budge."

Sean then said, "Have you tried cutting it?"

"But honey,you love this sculpture," said the young woman.

"I used to love it but now it just seems so out of place in our beautiful garden, Ionly kept it because I thought you loved it," said the young man.

Samantha began laughing and said, "I'm sorry but I should have been honest about this earlier, I absolutely hate this thing but I didn't want to hurt my feelings."

Sean and Charlotte began laughing as well before he went and got his axe and as slowly and carefully as possible cut the sculpture.

He then said, "Charlotte, please give Samantha a pull, she should definitely come free now,"

The young blond did as she was told and with Toby pulling at the hem of her dress, she pulled and tugged on her best friend with all her strength as the young brunette's head instantly came free, sending the two tumbling backwards onto the grass as Sean and Toby, after he quickly let go of Charlotte's dress looked on.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, My head is unstuck at last" said the overjoyed and very relieved Samantha as she helped Charlotte back to her feet and hugged her before hugging and kissing her husband before hugging Toby, who licked her face and thanked everyone for rescuing her.

"It's was no problem, darling, let's go out for dinner to celebrate but I think you should change your shorts unless you want everyone to see your underwear," said Sean as he began laughing.

The young woman then remembered that her underwear was showing and quickly went inside to change as everyone then went to a restaurant to have dinner while laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation.

The sculpture was fully destroyed by the couple the next day as they then built a greenhouse to help with their passion for gardening.

The End.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223329-Samanthas-Sculpture-Struggle