*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228163-Dark-Song-Volume-1-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Connor
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2228163
In the year 2000 humankind started to change and evolve with people gaining powers.
A few hours passed since Connor ran into Melody and now he is home alongside Emiko and Vance.

Connor: "So what exactly do I need to know about Melody, and why in gods name couldn't you just tell me while we were at school?" Connor said rather irritated due to having to wait for the info on her all day.

Emiko: "Melody is bad news."

Connor: "Yeah I can tell she's fucking bad news." Connor replies still irritated about having to wait. "If that's what you were waiting to tell me I'll bitch slap you!"

Vance: "CHILL out Connor." Vance said with a smile on his face. "You should COOL down."

Connor: "That pun physically hurt me." Connor said with a straight face. "That was terrible."

Vance: "Don't worry Connor, that was just the tip of the iceberg." Vance was now laughing at his ice puns when he's bitch slapped by Connor. "OWWWWWW!"

Emiko: "Ok you two, cut it out."

Connor: "Fine."

Emiko: *sigh* "Anyways.... Connor you should be aware of the fact that Melody is dangerous." She said with a serious tone. "And you don't know what she's been up to."

Connor: "Ok well unless she's attacking people then it can't be that bad."

Vance: "Uhhhhhhhhhhh."

Connor: "Oh god dammit." Connor face palms as he realizes exactly what Emiko and Vance were going to tell him. "She IS attacking people."

Vance: "Yeah she is and it's pretty bad." Vance proceeds to pull out his phone and pull up a video to which he shows both Connor and Emiko.

In the video Melody is seen attacking a group of people which horrifies Emiko and surprises Connor. Connor notices Vance getting ready to turn off the video but tells Vance to let the video finish.

Emiko: "Jesus.... How'd you get ahold of this video Vance?" Emiko asked curiously.

Vance: "It's been getting sent around and I somehow got ahold of it due to that."

Connor: "Ok well what's the game plan?"

Emiko: "Honestly there is no game plan."

Connor was surprised to hear this from Emiko and couldn't help but be slightly agitated. Before Connor can say anything Vance stops him and tells them both that they should at least keep an eye on Melody.

Meanwhile in an alleyway someone was being attacked by Melody; who shrouds the victim in darkness as they scream in horror.

Melody: "There's no point in screaming.... No one can hear you." She snaps her fingers and suddenly the darkness dissipates with her victim no longer being there.

End of chapter
© Copyright 2020 Connor (nickfullbuster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228163-Dark-Song-Volume-1-Chapter-3