*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229069-She-kills-and-eats-men
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2229069
A fool doesn't listen to a wise man and gets himself killed.
         “Avoid her,” warned the wise man. But a fool ignored him and called her phone. She and he talked. After a year, she arranged to meet him. This was after she encouraged him to be romantic and to treat her differently than other human beings and friends. She encouraged him to act sexual towards her too.

         When he went to the agreed location, her apartment, she stabbed him with a dagger as he was closing the door. He had a stab vest, but she pierced his neck. As he laid on the floor in agony, she searched his pockets. In those pockets, she found money for a train and his phone. That night, she ordered pizza with the money, played some music, and danced about on his dead body. Then she put his body in a freezer.

         She went online and sold the phone for more money. She bought Chinese food, Spanish food, and other fast food for the next few days with the money.

         She became hungry again. Her doorbell rang and the wise man was at her door asking about his friend, the fool.

         “He’s inside. Come inside so that we can all meet,” she lied. But the wise man avoided her and left. Reminded of the dead body, she went into the freezer and left the fool’s dead body to defrost in her tub. Then she took a big knife, chopped up his body, minced his flesh with her nails, and made hamburgers with the meat. That food lasted her a few more days.

         On the last day of eating the hamburgers, another fool came to her door. She smiled and told him to close the door because it was going to be a long night. He returned the smile and went to close the door. She stabbed him multiple times as his back was turned. She aimed for his spine so that he wouldn’t be able to move if he survived. Then she searched his pockets.
© Copyright 2020 WilliamJF (williamjf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229069-She-kills-and-eats-men