*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229270-How-to-consume-a-hometown
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2229270
A woman opens an eatery.
         She looked like she was eating a chocolate cake, but it was really a cake made of her poop. She liked eating her own feces, using her tongue to play with them in her mouth. Sometimes she cooked the poop on a frying pan, to inhale the strong scent of burning waste. Her stove was fueled by her own gas that she farted. She also liked her lemonade with a hint of her urine.

         She tried to open a restaurant but her town wouldn’t allow her. So one night, she met with the mayor. That night, the mayor signed some approval for her to open a restaurant.

         At first, nobody went to her restaurant of rats and roaches. So she would trap the rats and forcefully feed them roaches. The rats would get fat but then die from the diet. Then she’d boil the rats in a soup that she loved for supper. She wanted to serve such soup in her restaurant, so she ground the rats’ flesh until nobody could distinguish that the meat was of rats or roaches.

         A few people came to the restaurant. Then she would open her restaurant at night and dance outside the restaurant. A lot of men would visit her eatery. She served chocolate cake with small unnoticeable chunks of her feces, sweet lemonade with a bit of sourness from her week-old urine, and soups with a bit of rat, roaches, and her diarrhea. She truthfully advertised her restaurant with “Eat a piece of me!”

         A few years later, the mayor died from Syphilis. Her rough feet sneaked to his grave and she peed on it. Her customers started to contract severe diseases. Some of them would blame her meals. She encouraged each of the male complainants to visit her home alone at night. She persuaded them to not tell anyone about the visit. But during the visit, she’d slit their throats. Then she made hamburgers from their flesh for her restaurant. Eventually everyone in her town was consumed and killed through her business.

© Copyright 2020 WilliamJF (williamjf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229270-How-to-consume-a-hometown