*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229734-Family-meal
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2229734
Run. It's not a meal for a family.
         She was an adult woman who walked around with feces in her rough pants, so people gave her the nickname “Baby.” She would drive to work in a car that she fueled by connecting a tube from the car’s gas tank to the back of her pants and then farting gas. Sometimes she filled the tank with dense diarrhea that emitted a large amount of suffocating vapors.

         She wanted to nurse a baby but when trying to feed it with her sour breastmilk, the baby vomited. A father took the baby away and fed the baby some baby food. But she secretly got the baby back and tried to feed it again. The baby vomited from her bitter breastmilk again. Eventually the baby contracted a disease from such feeding and died. The father also died from human papillomavirus, after contracting it during a night with her.

         She slept while huge pregnant roaches crawled into her mouth, drank her foul saliva, and laid eggs in her weed-scented deformed throat.

         One day, a man tried to kidnap her but she locked herself in a bathroom and called the police. He broke into the bathroom and she stabbed his stomach with a huge knife. Then her sharp nails went inside the stab wound and tore open his bloody stomach. Some of his intestines fell out and he screamed in extreme pain. She licked his blood, picked up his liver, and bit into it.

         A police officer, who was a transwoman, investigated the scene while the officer’s male partner questioned her.

         “Can I interview her in her bedroom alone?” winked the partner.

         “Please don’t do anything stupid since you’re not married. Do you want to die like the kidnapper?” warned the transwoman.

         But the partner interviewed her in her bedroom for the whole night. A few days later, he felt very sick. His doctor informed him that he had human papillomavirus which had also given him cancer. He had contracted HPV from her. The cancer had spread throughout other parts of his body.

         He went to see her about the HPV. She offered to talk about it in her bedroom. The man remembered what the transwoman said, but still went into her bedroom to talk about it. After the conversation, she lied and said that she didn’t have HPV. Then asked if he had anything to eat. He ordered some food while in her bed with his phone.

         When he was done, she took out the knife and stabbed between his legs. He yelled in extreme pain while peeing blood. He limped out of the bed without clothes as blood gushed down his inner thighs. He tried to open the door but she had locked it. He shouted under heavy pain and tried holding the dashed bleeding flesh dangling between his legs. He lost a lot of blood and lost consciousness.

         Her doorbell rang and she checked his pockets for his wallet. Her feet kicked him away as she went to meet a man delivering cooked food. She paid for the meal with money from his wallet, laughing as she gave a very large tip. She ate dinner that night.

         She sold his photo identification card, police uniform, gun, and bulletproof vest; to buy more food. By the time she had eaten another delivery of a restaurant meal, the officer had bled to death. Then she chopped up his body, cut hamburger patties from his thigh, and put the rest of his meat in her freezer. After a week, she had no more money to buy prepared food. So she began cooking and eating hamburgers from his flesh.

         After another week, she had finished eating his dead body. On his phone, she found the phone number of his adopted son. She called with smiles and laughs. She persuaded him to visit her at midnight. That night, they met in her bedroom. After he turned off her bedroom light, her sharp knife quietly and quickly slit his neck. He tried to scream while holding his ripped neck as blood erupted between fingers of his grip. She stabbed him repeatedly in the stomach. Dashing out of the bed, he slipped and fell down hard onto a puddle of his own blood and guts where she stabbed his back ten times while he squirmed on the ground with loud shouts of pain.

         When his dead son stopped struggling, she drank some of the blood. Then she dragged the torn body into a bathtub of vinegar and cut lemon. Afterwards, she threw the body on a sturdy table. She cut the body into parts, made some hamburger patties from it, and put the parts in her freezer. The new meat would provide another week of food.
© Copyright 2020 WilliamJF (williamjf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229734-Family-meal