*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2231930-Roberts-Rabbit-Hole-Predicament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2231930
A young man gets himself stuck in a rabbit hole while retrieving an engagement ring.
Twenty-five year old Robert Watson was out walking with his girlfriend SInead when he spotted the perfect place for the two of them to stop and have their five year anniversary picnic lunch together.

The young man was 6'5,230 pounds,had short black hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
He wore a red t-shirt with a black leather jacket over the top of it and tight jeans which covered his curvy hips and bubble butt which his girlfriend joked was even bigger than hers.

As the two were finishing up eating,Sinead put in her earphones to listen to her music while Robert,who was planning to propose began texting his best friend Adam when he accidentally tripped over his own feet and watched in horror as the box containing the engagement ring flew out of his jacket pocket and was picked up by a rabbit,who hopped into it's rather small hole.

The young man ran over to the hole and stuck his hands inside but still the box was just out of his reach as he then twice unsuccessfully asked the rabbit nicely to return it to him.

Robert then realised that he would have to enter the hole despite his concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size but the ring was rather expensive so he decided to try anyway.

He then stuck his head inside the hole and after a brief struggle,his entire top half was soon inside,leaving only his hips,behind and legs sticking out,giving passers-by an absolutely wonderful view of his lower half.

The young man found the box and put it in his jacket pocket and also found a red rose,his girlfriend's favourite flower and put it in his other pocket suddenly hearing laughter coming from behind him and realised that it belonged to Sinead.

"I can't believe it,I leave you alone for five minutes and find you with your rear end sticking out of a rabbit hole,what on earth are you even doing there," said the young blond.

Robert didn't want to mention the ring and said that he was getting his keys and said, "I hope you enjoyed the view because I'm coming out now," as he then tried to back of the hole but was absolutely shocked to discover that he was unable to.

"You have got to be kidding me,I knew I shouldn't have eaten that second peice of chocolate fudge cake," said the young man as he placed his hands against the hole and pushed and pushed with all his might but still it just refused to release it's grip on him.

"Robert,are you all right," said the now concerned Sinead.

"I'm fine thanks,it's just a bit more difficult than I thought," said Robert as he then tried to push and wiggle himself free again,even putting his right foot against the hole for more leverage but still be just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that he was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh,it's just no use,I can't believe it honey but I think I'm stuck,could you please pull me out," said the young man,who couldn't believe that he had actually gotten himself stuck in a rabbit hole on the day he was going to propose to his girlfriend.

The young blond placed her right hand over her face in disbelief as she said, "This could literally only to you but don't worry,I'll pull you out," as she then grabbed onto his hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength but he wouldn't budge as she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"It's no good,you just won't budge,I'll go and get help,don't go anywhere," joked Sinead as she jokingly smacked his behind as she ran off.

"No really,I was planning to get you a diamond ring," joked Robert in reply as he realised that he probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young man spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again before suddenly feeling something sniffing at his rear end.

He was disappointed to hear a sheep baaing and said, "Oh,you're just a sheep,you're no help,please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of his jeans and began pulling.

Robert began wiggling his rear end as he said, "Stop pulling at my jeans like that you naughty sheep," but still the sheep continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young man's face turned beet red with embarrassment as he realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of his jeans,exposing his bubble butt which was covered by bright red boxers with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

"I knew this was a bad day to wear those pants,but at least,my day can't possibly get any worse," said Robert as someone drew a smiley face on his boxers.

"I just had to tempt fate,didn't I," said the young man as he began laughing at the ridiculousness of his current predicament.

Sinead soon returned with Adam,her own best friend Sally and Adam's wife Lilly as everyone burst into laughter when they saw Robert's bubble butt sticking out of the rabbit hole.

The young blond then grabbed onto her boyfriend's hips and said, "Don't worry,we'll soon have you out but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Adam pulled her waist,Sally pulled his belt and Lilly pulled Sally's t-shirt.

"All right everyone,Heave," said Sinead as everyone pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength.
"OW,OW,that really hurts,I think I'm going to be pulled in two," said the poor young man,who was streched to his absolute limit as the rabbit began pulling at the front of his t-shirt and the sheep began pulling at the hem of Lilly's skirt as the epic tug of war suddenly ended with a POP sound.

Robert was pulled from the rabbit hole at last,sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the sheep looked on.

"Thank goodness for that,I'm finally out,I thought I might be stuck in there forever," said the young man as he hugged and kissed his girlfriend,his friends and the sheep,who licked his face before thanking everyone for helping him out.

"It was absolutely no problem,I love your boxers by the way,especially the smiley face," joked a laughing Lilly.

Robert then used his black leather jacket to cover the hole in his jeans before getting down on one knee and proposed to an absolutely stunned Sinead,who said, "Yes,Yes,A million times Yes," as he put the ring on her finger as the two hugged and kissed as everyone else began cheering.

The couple then took everyone for something to eat to celebrate the engagement as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.







© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2231930-Roberts-Rabbit-Hole-Predicament