*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235147-New-body-Same-thug
by Null
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Technology · #2235147
I was a trouble maker, now I'm an innocent little girl.
So my name is Aaron, and I'm in a bit of trouble. People call me a scumbag and a thug, but I just try to do what I want, sometimes it gets me in trouble is all. My parents are really pissed this time though, they caught me, high as shit, egging my asshole teacher's house. They've tried a lot of stuff, but it sounds like this new idea to teach me is totally different, something about "a new perspective".

They're partnering me up with some preppy girl from school, her name is Sophia. I think her parents just caught her skipping class or something, not as bad as what I did, but enough to freak out her prick parents into trying this, plus I guess they trust her to "help" me or whatever. She's hot, so that's good, but she's sort of uptight and prudish, so I don't think this will make us friends after the whole thing.

So me and my parents went to meet with Sophia and hers at whatever place they do this and they explained what they're gonna do, I'm kinda freaked out but kinda hyped too. Basically, they're gonna put us in each other's bodies for a little while to teach her about how bad life can be when you keep screwing up, and for me to see what life could be like if I keep being a goody good. I'm a little weirded out at the idea of living as this hot chick, but at the same time, I know I'll get to do things I would never as her, plus she's so damn hot.

Obviously Sophia hates everything about it, but her parents actually aren't budging, so I just laugh to myself as they argue, she overhears me and stares daggers, but she can't get out of it, so they swap us. I loved Sophia's body way more than I ever thought I would the second I took control, I didn't even open my eyes, and just felt all the differences. Obviously, having tits was instantly amazing, I couldn't feel them up in front of everyone, but just the extra weight on my chest, jiggling at even the tiniest movement, made me feel like this was all worth it.

The rest of me just felt so smooth, I got why Sophia was uptight and goody good, if I was like this I might be too. I finally open my eyes, with the widest grin I've ever made, knowing I look crazy cute, and let out a girly giggle, loving my new voice too. The new "Aaron" looks a lot less happy than I do, I think she's about to cry from her first seconds of being a thug boy. For the seperated perspectives, they take us away as fast as they can, but not before I can take a quick peek at my new assets, pissing "Aaron" off more so he yells as I laugh on my way out.

My mom asks, "So, you ready to be Sophia for a while?" I smile, with my hand squeezing my squishy new ass enough to make me tingly. "Oh yeah Mom, I'm as ready as I could be!" I say without a lie at all.
© Copyright 2020 Null (justnull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235147-New-body-Same-thug