*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235643-Unaware-Lampy-Vore-Short-Story
by bill
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Writing · #2235643
Lampy from The Brave Little Toaster unknowingly eats you. (I don't own this character!)
You open your eyes, only to see that you’ve shrunk considerably in size.

Looking around, you see that you are on top of your kitchen counter.

You look over to the only appliance on the counter, an orange ‘goose neck’ desk lamp.

Suddenly, to your shrunken down surprise, the lamp wakes up.

It looks around, before saying in a masculine voice “Huh, looks like my master’s gone.”

You watch as the lamp then unplugs himself from a nearby wall outlet.

You suddenly hear a growl from the lamps lower half.

The lamp looks down at his lower half, and prods it with the end of his cords plug prongs, before saying to himself “Hmm, looks like I need to eat something.”

With that, the lamp looks around, before hopping over to the counters edge and looking over the side.

He lowers his cord down and opens a cupboard door below, pulling back up a bag of potato chips.

The lamp then places the open bag onto the counter top, and reaches his cord inside.

You watch as the lamp pulls out a mouthful of chips, using his cords plug like a pair of tweezers to grip the chips.

He places the chips into his mouth and starts noisily chewing them.

As he’s chewing, you slowly and cautiously move up towards him.

When you get close to the lamps bottom half, you hear him swallow.

Looking up, you can see a bulge traveling down his long gray goose neck, before disappearing into his bottom half.

Placing an ear gently against the lamps bottom half, you can faintly hear what sounds like gurgling and digesting sounds.

You duck down suddenly, as the lamps cord swooshes overhead and dives back into the bag for another mouthful.

Deciding you should try to get the lamps attention, you make your way towards the chip bag. As you do, the lamp takes out another mouthful of chips.

As you begin climbing up the bag, you hear the lamp swallow again.

Trying not to concern yourself with it, you continue climbing up the bag.

You’re just about to make it to the very top of the bag, when the lamps cord renters the bag, causing you to lose your grip and fall down into the bag.

Now surrounded by a bunch of chips, you watch as the lamps plug ‘grabs’ a few, and takes them back out of the bag.

You watch from inside the bag as this mouthful of chips gets placed into the lamps mouth, and then you see him start chewing.

After a few moments of crunchy chewing by the lamp, you watch as he once again swallows.

You see the bulge of mashed chips slowly slide down his neck, before they disappear from your view.

The lamp licks the sides of his mouth, clearly enjoying his snack.

Reaching back into the bag for a final ‘plug-full’, the lamp brings his plug around the chips you were surrounded by.

You try to escape the chips, but it’s too late, as the lamps plug is now tightly pinching them around you. All you can do now is watch as the lamps cord pulls you and the chips from the bag, towards his mouth.

The lamp opens his mouth in front of you, inside you can still see bits of chip on his tongue and in his teeth.

The lamp places you and the chips into his mouth, unaware that you’re even there.

He pulls his plug back out of his mouth, sucking on it for any last bits of flavor while also cleaning it.

You sit on the lamps tongue, surrounded by a few chips and getting coated in saliva.

The lamp starts chewing around you, somewhat luckily however, you manage to avoid being chewed on like the chips around you.

You watch as the lamps teeth chew the chips around your small body into mush.

Using his tongue, he works you and the now mashed up chips towards the back of his mouth.

In an instantaneously wet swallow, you are pulled down the lamps throat along with the chips.

On the outside, you are now just another bulge of ‘food’ going down, towards the lamps bottom half.

Inside his bottom half, you are now surrounded by the lamps stomach.

All around you is mashed up chips, sitting in a clear-ish tingling liquid.

All you can hear around you is a happily digesting lamps stomach.

Outside, the lamp starts hopping back to the counters edge, happily licking his mouth after having such a tasty filling snack. This hopping causes everything around you to shift, until he stops.

On the outside, the lamp puts the bag of chips back into the cupboard, before hopping down off the countertop to go find a more comfortable place to digest his snack.

Soon, the lamp finds a comfy spot, and places himself up on your couch.

Getting himself into a comfortable position, the lamp suddenly lets out a satisfied loud wet burp.

With a yawn, he then quickly falls asleep, ready to rest off his snack.

(Meanwhile, inside the lamps stomach, the last thing you hear amidst the happily digesting stomach, is the lamps content burp…)
© Copyright 2020 bill (billy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235643-Unaware-Lampy-Vore-Short-Story