*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235957-Until-your-wish-come-true01
Rated: E · Novel · Romance/Love · #2235957
Isekai Romance page 1

“The Time which your wish is fulfilled has come. I think you tried hard very much.”

The crown prince Namura talked to Ritia combs her hair in front of the dresser.

“What do you mean by that? Your highness?”

Ritia took hand off her hair and looked at Namura.
He smiled in sarcasm while he looked at her straightforwardly.
She had never seen his such a face since she met him, so she felt the cold drops of sweat on her back.

“You had endured all the time, hadn’t you? you would rather to die than become my wife, such a man like me.”
“Your highness! Why did you say that?”
“Ritia, I knew that. No, I got to know unexpectedly. But it was too late. When I knew that, I had already loved you. So I pretend not to know, and then I made you my wife.”

This is her secret and purpose nobody should know.
She tried to cover up and was looking for some words, but she saw his eye and knew that it is useless.

Ritia’s secret.
This is for 15 years ago.
There is the Yanzam Kingdom in the east side of Karanteel Kingdom.
The Yanzam Kingdom, it fell by a public disturbance and an invasion from Karanteel.
Ritia is a daughter of Yanzam premier.
The day before the premier was executed, she entered to Karanteel in the place of her servant.
She became a daughter of Aruhofu , a nobel in Karanteel Kingdam through her companion’s good offices. 
Though Aruhofu family is a nobel only in name, she acquired the lady’s manner and first-rank education.
She polished herself and the compatriots arrived Karanteel secretly, she rented their hands and then participated the party the crown price joined after debuts in society.

Although Namura is the crown price, to compare him with his brother Zarito, his appearance is a modest and his character is not cheerful. To be Namura’s wife, it means the next queen. So that’s purpose, the fathers pushed the daughters’ back and the young ladies talked to him. He is such a crown price.

As she understood these reasons, she never looked at his brother handsome, colourful and like a dazzling sun.

The crown price, dark brown hair, a knobby nose and round blue eyes.
It is charming face, but his appearance is far from handsome
When he speaks, his tone is unambitious and matter-of-fact.
That is the crown price.
Ritia just turned her dark green eyes to him and listen to his conversation as he talked dryly. And then gave responses.
Though the trend is that ladies untied hairs in the party for showing feminacy, Ritia weaved her beautiful sliver hair in order that not to interface.
Before this, a lady’s hair was caught with Namura’s cuff bottom while he was dancing with her and it made him trouble. Since this accident, Ritia knew he doesn’t like that trend and she always tied or weaved her hairs.
In this way, she and her compatriots researched Namura’s favorites thoroughly and she became a his favorite lady.
It was just a matter of time that Ritia would be the short-listed candidates of the crown princes. She won the seat of the crown princess successively and up to now.
Finally the crown price, Namura acceded to throne as the 15th King of Karanteel Kingdam tomorrow.
© Copyright 2020 arimahien (arimahien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235957-Until-your-wish-come-true01