*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236439-World-of-Shrunks---Trying-to-Survive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tslar
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2236439
A shrunken people Vore and cruelty story.
World of Shrunks - Trying to Survive

WARNING:
This is a shrunken people vore and cruelty story. The story is about a group of Tinies, trying to survive in a Norm's house, and obviously failing. The story contains 2 bonus parts that are not a traditional shrunken people story.

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, cruelty, humiliation, crush, shoes, trash, scat, chewed, swallowed whole, food, sex, MF/mf. Bonus: Food TF, Animal vore.

------------------------------

There was a severe outbreak in this neighborhood. A significant amount of people who used to be Norms residing here were shrunk in the last month. In some cases, an entire family shrunk. Most of the residents of this block were still normal, but every 3~4 houses at least one person was shrunk. Being in a lovely neighborhood with flourish community life, the Shrunks found it quite easy to group together and seek shelter from the Norms.

Shrunken people had basically the same legal status of insects. Therefor Norms could do to them whatever they could do to bugs. That includes killing them in whichever way they want, keeping them alive and doing whatever they want to them, and most popular was eating them. the latter was so popular that there were companies whose job was to catch the wild shrunken people and transfer them into the food industry. However, if a Norm were to catch a Tiny, whether they knew them from their former life or not, they could do what ever they want with them. legally the Tinies were their property.

When Corrine's family was entirely shrunk one day, they knew they don't have much time to seek shelter, before someone will notice their absence and will come to collect them. Corrine was a 17 years old girl. Her mother, Olivia, was 38 years old and her father, John was 43. They were the first family to be shrunk entirely on that neighborhood. John knew that they must find shelter fast, and preferably in a place where they can have access to food and water, and was well protected from animals like dogs.

Surprisingly, hiding in plain sight was the best option. Sneaking into a house of Norms who didn't have little kids or pets, was the best option. If they are careful enough, they can easily scavenge for food and enjoy the convenience of lining under a roof. Getting into a house like that however, having to cross a significant (to them) distance, was a dangerous challenge. Corrine's mother, Olivia, suggested that Christine an Erik's house is a good choice. It's in a nearby street, and the young couple in their mid- 30's, didn't have kids or any pets they know of. Furthermore, the couple are known to be very kind and heartly, the kind of persons who will warmly welcome any guest into their house.

They journey to Norm's house took few days, as the Shrunken family had to carefully hide during the day and advance only in the quite nights. Throughout the journey they had to survive on whatever they could find. Water could be found near the drains at the bottom of the pavements, food was harder to find. Lucky for them, Corrine noticed a Norm dropping a piece of the granola bar she ate while returning from a jog. Only minutes ago, the jogger almost accidently stepped on them, but they managed to evade and hide in the last second. Apart from food and water, they had many more dangers on the way. Twice they were almost gobbled by a dog, but their owner didn't notice the Tinies and pulled the leash so the dog can keep up with their walk. Three times a Norm walked close to where they hide and almost stepped on them.

Finally, Corrine and her parents have reached their destination, Christine and Erik's house. John said that he thinks it is best to hide in room like the garage or the basement, and only go out to scavenge for food at night, even during the day when the Norm couple were at work, it was too dangerous to stroll around because who knows when they will come back. They found a good place behind a closet in the garage. The place was perfect for them, it almost seemed like it was designed for Tinies to live in.

------------------------

So, the new lives of Corrine's family were about to begin. Their life will never be like they used to when they were Norms, but now they are Tinies. It's survive or end up as food, pet, red stain under a shoe, or something similar. In the first few days, the Tiny family found out that the best way to collect water is to dunk little straps of cloth they found nearby into water that were left inside some used glasses or plates in the sink, and squeeze the cloth pieces into their mouth. Climbing there was a big effort, but it was necessary.

Food they could find in various ways. Sometimes it was crumbs from the floor. Other times they had to dive in the little trash can that is placed inside the kitchen sink. To Norms it would be considered as trash or dirt, for them it was edible food. Every now and then they heard Christine and Erik talking to each other and learned that the neighborhood community noticed that they must have shrunk. They heard them saying that the rest of the neighbors are trying to look for them, most have bad intentions.

"Pheeww, we escaped in time!" said Olivia.

Corine hugged her mother, it is terrifying to think about what could happen to them if they were to be found by one of the neighbors, or even worse, a Tinies collection company.

Other than the community chatter about their own Tiny family, Corrine learned that three of her friends were shrunk too, as well as some other people she didn't know in this block. She liked to eavesdrop the Norm couple, their conversations made her feel somewhat still human.

"Did you hear about that neighbors girl, Emma? She's the third young girl this week.." Christine said.
"No, I only heard about the other two teenage girls, I heard their families can't even find them. who knows, maybe they accidently stepped on them, or they got snatched up by someone." Replied Erik.

"It's a shame, those little doves were lovely!"

Hearing her close friends names, made Corrine flood with mixed emotions. On one hand she was scared for them, Tinies usually didn't live long and happy life once they shrunk. On the other hand, if no one found them yet, it means she have a chance to go out and look for them and bring them to her ow family's shelter.

Ignoring her parents orders of staying safe in the shelter at all costs, she sneaked out one night to go and look for her friends. Being the strong and resilient girl she is, it took her two days out in the dangerous neighborhood before she found out her friends, plus another young shrunken couple. Against all of the odds, the six Tinies managed to carefully and safely make their way back into Christine and Erik's house. The shelter in the Norms garage was barely enough to host them all, but for the group of total eight Tinies it was home.

Two weeks went on like this, when every night 3 Tinies went out to scavenge for food and water. Not every night was a successful one, but it was just enough to survive. One night there was an accident. One of Corrine's friends, Becky, a 16 years old girl, straggled to keep up having her hands full of food crumbs. That night, Christine went down in the middle of the night for a glass of water. Still out in the open floor, Becky quickly laid on her back and froze. Because the lights weren't turned on, there was a good chance Christine wouldn't see her. Alas, Becky wasn't so lucky, she was right in the path of Christine's slow, heavy steps.

Laying on her back, frozen in terror, Becky had the perfect view of Christine's slipper's bottom coming down on her. It missed her head and flattened the rest of her body from the chest down. The pain was immense, and Becky screamed with what left of her lungs. She wasn't dead yet.

---------------------------

Christine woke up in the middle of the night with a dry throat. She decided to grab a glass of water from the kitchen before going back to sleep. Her mind was still sleepy, and it took her by surprise when she felt something squished under her slipper and heard splatting noise. She looked down with half shut eyes she looked down to see what appeared like a half squished Tiny in some dark wet stain.

"Hmmm, I didn't know we had Tinies infesting our house, let me clean you up, you poor little thing."
The rest of the Tinies rushed to their shelter, not looking back. Becky was relieved to hear Christine say that, surely by "clean you up, you poor little thing" she meant that she would save her and take care of her, right?

--------------------------

The giant shoe was lifted off Becky's lower half. Shortly after, a giant hand holding a damp paper towel came directly down on her. The paper towel engulfed her gently and lifted her off the floor. Becky felt some shakings and movements, she couldn't see that Christine was clumsily wiping the blood and lower body remains off the floor with the damp side of the paper towel. When she finished, Christine gently folded the soiled parts inward, but left the live part of the Tiny only semi covered.

Becky couldn't see much. She guessed from the swinging movement that the giant Norm is carrying her by hand and walking somewhere, hopefully to treat her and save her life. She was wrong. The movements stopped, and Becky heard a thud. Immediately her nose was overwhelmed by a strong stench of rotting food and garbage. "Oh, it must be the kitchen trash can, she must be throwing the soiled paper before going to fix me" thought Becky.

Caught in shock, Becky felt herself dropping, and the strong foul smell getting stronger and stronger. She landed on something soft and wet. The lid above her was closed with a thud, and total darkness engulfed her. That was it for her, she had just got herself stepped on like a bug, and thrown to the trash like the insignificant garbage she is. This is how her life are ending, slowly bleeding to death, drenched in the overwhelming stench of the Norms garbage, getting slowly buried by it.

---------------------------

"Good morning love" said Christine to her husband.

"hmphh " Erik answered lousily.

"last night I went down for some water and stepped on a Tiny in the kitchen. Please go check out the hideout, I hope there are more tinies there, but be carful not to scare them off."

"Emmmm ".

---------------------------

The tiny shelter residents heard Christine talking. However, this time she wasn't talking to Erik, nor on the phone, she was talking to them!

"Ahh, little dears? Tiny lovely ones? Are there any poor Tinies hiding in my house? I want to help you guys! I can give you food and water, treat you and keep you safe! I'm sorry for stepping on your friend, it was night and I didn't see her. I promise I will do anything I can to keep you well and safe! Please come out from wherever you are, and come to the kitchen, I have some sweet treats for you!"

-----------------------------

"What should we do?" asked Corrine's mom, Olivia.

"I don't know, I think it's a trap and we should stay here, maybe even escape and seek another shelter" said her father, John.

Brad and Amy, the young Tiny couple in their early 20's which Corrine rescued while searching for her friends, mutually agreed that they should come out, they know Christine to be a very nice lady. The young girls held back, their friend just got stepped on by that giantess and they weren't sure what to do. After a long discussion, they decided to take the risk and come out to the mercies of Christine. Their hungry stomach won their cautious mind.

Slowly crawling out from their hide towards the kitchen, the Tiny refugees saw Christine standing there, smiling at them, pointing at some treats on a plate that she laid down on the floor for them. "Mmm that's delicious!" said Olivia, tasting real food for the first time since she shrunk.

"I've made a special place for you little guys to sleep, let me carry you there." Christine's voice boomed. The Tinies were afraid at first, but calmed down when the giantess gently carried them on the plate to her room. Alas, instead of warm tiny beds, she immediately threw them into a cage by her bed. Christine smiled at them and giggled to herself, she then just left for work living them alone in the cage for the rest of the day. Their world has just turned on them.

".... ... Tinies this morning, I've put them in the cage in our bedroom" said Christine to Erik, as they both entered the room. The Tinies were frightened and furious at the same time, they actually believed that the Norms had good intentions for them. Their gigantic faces smiled from above.

Christine is a 1.67 m tall woman, 34 years old. She has a long brown hair, light brown eyes that appear greenish in the sunlight, a slim body figure, nice breasts, and a white-teeth beautiful smile. Erik, her husband, is 36 years old, and a bit taller than her. He has a short brown hair and a trimmed beard. He's slightly chubby. On one of the bedroom walls there's a picture of both of them, probably from their wedding party or something. The Tinies couldn't see clearly, but in that picture, there was a poor Tiny in the back of each of their mouths.
"Don't you think they look absolutely cute?" asked Christine.

"Yes, love, and look delicious too!" answered Erik.

----------------------------

Right away, the Norms looked at each other and started making out. This quickly escalated into undressing and getting into bed, all in front of the Tinies eyes. Few minutes of for play later, Christine had an idea.
"Why won't we spice up things a bit? I like going kinky with you!" Christine said nodding towards the Tinies cage.

"I got you" whispered Erik.

He then reached his giant hand into the cage and grabbed one of the young girls. Kayla, 18 years old and Corrine's friend, was the one who was picked. She was brought in front of Christine's giant face.

"Hey there little cutie! Shhhh.. don't be afraid, we just want to play with you a little. Here, let's make a deal, you will cooperate with us, and do an amazing job in our sex, and I will make your life a bit better. If not, I mean, not doing an amazing job, your tiny miserable life will be shit. Understand?" Christine asked with loud voice. Her tone sounded like she's talking slowly to a stupid person. Her warm mouth breath washed over Kayla while she spoke.

Kayla was scared shitless, being held by Erik's fingers, nodded yes.

"Good! Start with my vagina!" Christine ordered. They shifted positions so that Erik was laying on his back, an Christine came to give him a blowjob. At the same time, Kayla was put just under and somewhat inside Christine's pussy. The musky smell was overwhelming. Pussy juices started to coat all over her. Kayla wasn't sure what to do, and all of her senses were attacked from Christine's vagina. However, she has come to her senses and started licking and caressing the clit.

Few torturous moments and that hellish wet hole, and Kayla was pulled out. Erik came to finish the job with his tongue, and Christine let him cum on her tits, not before holding little Kayla between her boobs. In result, Kayla has won a globe of warm sticky jizz all over her.

"Not bad!" Christine's voice boomed at her. "Not bad at all! BUT, not amazing. I specifically told you to do an amazing job. "not bad at all" is not amazing. Enjoy your last normal night, because starting tomorrow morning, your little life will become shit!"

Kayla started to cry and wipe the gunk off her face. She was carelessly thrown back to the cage with a painful landing. Corrine came to hug and comfort her, but deep down she was terrified too.

Morning came. The Tinies group was woken up with the feeling of their entire cage shaking violently. Christine laughed in evilness. She looked closely and located the Tiny she used as a sex toy las night. Kayla was picked up roughly by Christine's hand, and she was carried towards the bathroom. Christine slammed Kayla's tiny fragile body onto the top surface of the toilet's water tank. "Stay put!" she commanded, Kayla was paralyzed in fear and pain anyway.

Sounds of pee ringing off the porcelain, followed by moans, plop sounds and the rancid smell of feces filled the air. When she finished with her business, Christine grabbed Kayla instead of toilet paper.

"I told you that from this morning, your life will become shit, and I wasn't lying haha! As a Tiny, if you don't have any purpose, so there is no reason why you shouldn't be disposed of. Lucky for you, even when you failed as a sex toy, you can still serve a role for me. That role is to be my toilet paper." mocked Christine.

With that, the giantess brought Kayla to her ass, and used her body to wipe the anus clean. Kayla's entire front side was smeared by the stinky brown mush around her owner's asshole. It got inside her nose and even some into her mouth. the smells and tastes were the worst she ever endured in her life. When Christine was done, she unceremoniously dropped Kayla down into the toilet, directly on the pile of brown logs od shit. Kayla landed on her back, looking at her tormentor above her.

"Eww, even as toilet paper you suck! I still need to use a regular paper, what a ruthless loser!" spat Christine.
The soiled toilet paper Christine used to finish the job was thrown down on Kayla. Her view was blocked and Christine's shit was all that she had now. Toilet paper! That is how she's gonna end. Not even as food, or "accidently" crushed, a damn useless toilet paper! Nothing is crueler and more humiliating than that thought Kayla.

"Bye, bitch!" Christine mocked, making Kayla's blood froze as the worst part was about to take place. Kayla could hear the handle being pressed on, and the water running down. In few seconds, she was sloshed around, drenched in shit, and flushed away to drown in shitty waters in the sewers. A nasty way to go.

---------------------------

"Ok little guys, your friend was worthless to me, so she ended up flushed in the toilet with my shit, like all the worthless Tinies deserve. From now on, anyone who even thinks about disobeying me, will get much worse death!" It was clear that Christine was the boss of the house, and the owner of their lives.

"Now, stand close to each other in a tight group, and face up. I'll give you something to drink."

The terrified Tinies complied, they didn't expect the Norm couple to be that cruel and deceitful. Corrine stood between her parents, and saw Christine's face coming directly above theirs. Her lips pursed and a gooey glob of spit drooled out. It landed directly on Corrine's face, as well as on some other's. Right away, Erik came for his own spitting, this time hitting the young Tiny couple. "Drink!".

At afternoon, Christine came back from work and it looked like she's trying to pick one young girl. For some reason, she chose Corrine's friend, Emma, a 16 years old girl. Christine pulled her out, injected her something, and throwed her back inside. She used a big syringe and stabbed the needle directly into Emma's little stomach. Emma or the other Tinies didn't know that at the time, but the substance used to help her inner body parts liquify.

Dinner time came and Erik grabbed Emma to take her to the kitchen. Emma saw Christine working on dinner, cutting vegetables and preparing food. She could hear that there were other Norm guests at the house, she recognized some of the voices, they were Norms from the neighborhood.

"Listen here little girl. We're having guests tonight, and I'm making them may special red spaghetti. You will be one of the ingredients needed for that, that's why I injected you with the liquifying substance. This is how it gonna go- I'm making the dough for the pasta, and while flattening it, I'll put you with the dough through the rollers. I have to do it slowly and carefully, so that your body and blood will be soaked into the dough and doesn't just pop out splattering on the table. However, starting with your feet instead with you head and prolong your pain is for my pleasure hehe!" Christine grinned evilly.

Emma numb body was lifted and gently pressed into the yellow sheet of pasta dough. Christine folded the edges around the outlines of the Tiny's body. Her front naked body was left uncovered. The edge of the yellow dough was pulled through the pasta flattening machine's rollers. Cristine started to roll and press the dough very slowly.

Christine's evil smiling face loomed over poor Emma. Emma felt her toes being stretched and pulled down, then her feet being squeezed and crushed. The pain was immense. She tried to scream but found out that she can't. Following her feet, her legs were crushed and mashed into the dough. "Mmmm.. that's perfect! I hope you see the value in this and enjoy becoming our food!" teased Christine.

Emma's crotch and ass were next, the pain now got even stronger, she was literally being crushed and flattened, and still could feel everything in pain. Christine continued to slowly flatten and press the dough through the machine. When the Tiny reached halfway, she playfully teased her.

"So little one, you are about to be crushed for good. Not for nothing though, but for making our spaghetti taste a little better. Isn't that way more important than your miserable life? Take a good look at my teeth, mouth, and tongue as I'm talking to you. Your dying is solely to make them feel good, as well as some other Norms mouths haha!"

Emma took a good last glance in Christine's beautiful white teeth before her head was being crushed into the dough. It was her end, destined to become delicious spaghetti to her owners and their guests. Or is it?

--------------------------

*** (A side chapter will come now, it is about Food TF, Emma's TF into the spaghetti. If you're not into that, just skip to the next chapter, and consider Emma crushed to death.) ***

"I think, therefore I am" right? Well if that's true, how is it possible for Emma to have her consciousness working after what she endured? Was she dreaming and she's still alive? Is it some sort of incarnation? She couldn't tell for sure. All Emma knew was that she is still able to think, and feeling her entire body being mushed, twisted, and mixed. It took her some time to realize it, but somehow, she became one, body and soul, with that pasta dough that she was crushed into. For anyone's else concern, she was nothing more than a Tiny flavored pasta dough, completely lifeless.

Emma was continued to be worked on. Being mixed and flattened again and again. It felt quite pleasant. Then it was time to be cut into long strands. When she was cut, she felt even greater pleasure, along with some mild pain. She noticed that despite being cut to pieces, she could still feel every last part of her new body, even if not connected.

Time to be boiled and cooked. The cooking process was strange. On one hand, there was the intense heat, and involuntary movements of her body, caused by the woman who cooks her. On the other hand, it all felt very pleasant, not as expected from something which used to be a human being.

The cooked spaghetti had a dark red color, and mild meaty smell. Christine poured it into a serving dish and put it on the dinner table together with a pot of thick tomato sauce. A bunch of people sat around the table, looking directly on her with hungry eyes. Emma felt like making eye contact with them, but it was only in her mind because she didn't have any distinguished eyes, all they saw was just a delicious pasta.

Around the tables were couples she recognized from the neighborhood. All were in their 30's or 40's. Focusing her eyes on the beautiful host who cooked and served her, she was caught by surprise when the spoon used to pour her into plates was dunked into her strands mess, and a part of her was taken. She immediately looked to see a blonde woman with ponytail, pouring a portion of her into her plate.

Right after, the rest of the guests helped themselves for a portion of the special spaghetti. Emma found out that she can see, smell, feel, taste, and hear from all of her parts, however it is easier to focus her attention on more than one or two places at the same time. The blonde woman who was the first to get a serving of her on her plate, also poured on some of the warm thick tomato sauce. She could feel, smell, and taste it, but it blocked some of her vision field.

On people's plates, she saw herself laying down next to other foods like meatballs, salads, and some more. It was insane, she could feel herself at the same time on the serving dish, as well as on five other plates, and now some are even starting to dig their forks into her. She was focusing on the blonde woman, she was the first to grab o fork with her and some sauce.

Being steamy hot, the woman blew on her to cool her off a bit before inserting the loaded fork into her mouth. The cool breath felt pleasant, the breath smell from that woman's mouth made her feel strangely good. She felt more forks grabbing pieces of her, but the focus remained on the woman. Her cute mouth was opened, and the glittering pink tongue came out to welcome and taste her.

Coming in interaction with the salivating tongue, being inside that warm mouth, feeling the teeth chewing and mushing her into pulp, was strangely the greatest feeling she ever had. It was like having an intense sex with that woman's mouth. the sensual feeling grew tenfold when other people put a piece of her in their mouth at the same time. She was drenched in total bliss, as well as in saliva, sauce, and other foods.

Being swallowed and digesting in the stomachs was not less pleasant. Emma ended her human life in pain and humiliation, but in her spaghetti life she was in heaven. Part of her mind was shouting that being chewed is painful, that being in someone's mouth is disgusting, that digesting inside stomachs is hell, but this was a small part. The bigger part of her mind told her that this is her purpose in her pasta life, to be consumed by people.

At the end of dinner, 98% of her was distributed between the stomachs of the hosts and guests. The other 2% were lonely strand, left on plates or the serving dish. They were insignificant and would be thrown to the trash in clean up time. Inside the stomachs of her owners, it was warm, loud, with strong mixture of strange smells and tastes, and dark. During digestion, she slowly faded into sleep, this time for good.

--------------------------

Next day, only total 5 Tinies were left in the cage, Corrine and her parents, and the young shrunken couple she picked up on the way. The couple didn't talk too much with the others, always sat together by themselves. Of course, the Norms had more shrunken people in their fridge, but these were already broken Tinies, who knew they're destined to become food. Wild caught Tinies were much more fun to torment, for some reason they still considered themselves as people.

"Morning, littles! I've just noticed that we haven't fed you guys in a while. Because I promised I'll take care of you and feed you properly, the only way to insure you're properly fed is to give you exactly what I'm eating. So, without further ado, let me feed you with exactly what I had to eat yesterday."

The cage was being put down on the floor. Corrine and her parents thought that they are gonna get good food leftovers. They were shocked to see Christine's giant butt hole coming to view directly above their cage. They quickly run to the sides, just in time to avoid being mushed under a log of shit that came down. The stench wad unbearable. Even Erik commented about the bad smell and laughed, he didn't have to eat it. "EAT!" ordered Christine.

Afraid of even worse fate, the Tinies made un effort to get the foul feces into their mouth and down their stomachs. Almost everybody puked afterwards. Sometime later the cage was cleaned, together with them, under a stream of cold water in the sink.

-----------------------------

"Babe, we need a couple of Tinies as sex toys for tonight, which ones do you prefer?"

"I don't know Chris, I think that if we take two Tinies that are already a couple, they will have more experience and will be better."

"So, we have that parents couple, and the young ones, which do you prefer honey?"

"Hmm, I think the younger ones will be more energetic, the older ones we can put in our running shoes or share them for dinner tonight, I heard that older one have a special taste."

"It's settled then, we will have our former neighbors slightly cooked for dinner tonight. That young couple which names I don't know, will be used in the sex." Christine smiled sexily and blinked.

"What about the remaining girl?" asked Erik.

"Hmmm.. let's play with and torment her for a bit longer. If you don't have any special intentions for her, I think I'll have her with my coffee at some point."

--------------------------

Come evening, a giant hand got inside the cage and unceremoniously grabbed, Corrine's shrunken parents, Olivia and John. Corrine screamed as hard as she can. "NOOOOO! Don't take them you evil bitch!" Christine looked cheerful. They went to the kitchen.

"Hi there, John and Olivia! Remember that time you guys invited us for dinner at your place? So I thought I can return the favor and invite you back for dinner here! Just so you know, other Norm neighbors heard a rumor that your family is hiding here, and offered us money to take you guys. Most wanted to eat you, some had other nasty ideas hehe. However, I couldn't pass an opportunity of having you guys for dinner, you look so delicious! You came here looking for food, and now you'll become food! Didn't you guys once said to me that it is important to contribute to community? So now as Tinies, other than being food there's not much you can do, right? Enjoy dinner!" Christine said smiling maliciously.

Dinner preparations and cooking went underway. Vegetables were cut and sauces were made, at the end, Christine shoved the Tinies into the oven with some vegetables. She only slightly cooked them, in low temperature. That way, their Tiny bodies became soft and tender, but they ere still alive and aware, which is the recommended way of eating Tinies.

John and Olivia were poured into separate plates, together with some vegetables, mushed potatoes, and salad. Both of them were worried sick for their daughter, as well as for each other. The moment they were shrunk, they knew their lives probably won't last long. But they never imagined they end up like this by their neighbors. The point is, the Norms weren't evil. Torturing, killing, and eating bugs is not evil, and that's how society views shrunken people.

John was laying in Erik's plate and Olivia in Christine's. With knives and forks at hand, they started to eat. First, Christine cut off Olivia's arm. She brought it into her mouth and gently chewed. She savored the deliciousness.
"MMMmmm MMMmm, she is amazing! You must have a taste of her, honey" moaned Christine with pleasure.
"Hmmm, this one is amazing too!" Erik replied with a mouthful of John's leg.

"Here, I'll cut off her arm and one of her legs for you to taste, and you'll give me the same from him. But please honey, leave me his head, I like that part in particular."

"Sure, babe."

John saw his beloved wife's limbs being chewed and swallowed down by Erik, as well as his own limbs in Christine's mouth. Olivia thought about what will come next, how she'll see the world from inside someone's mouth, before being chewed to death. Having the forks impaling their bodies, and the knives cut off parts, brought enormous pain on the Tinies. Before long, only the upper half of the torso and head is what's left of both John and Olivia.

"Wait, let me bite off his head before you continue, it's not fun if he's already dead."

"Sure, babe" Erik said and pushed his plate closer to his wife.

Christine held him close to her mouth. John's head was brought inside, on her tongue. Her lips and teeth forming a seal around his neck. The last thing he saw was the insides of her dark wet mouth, and her soft pink tongue. The smell of the other food was strong. With a quick snap, his head was cut off by her teeth. She chewed with delight and gave the rest back to Erik.

"Mmm, absolutely delicious!" Christine commented. Olivia cried, she was right next. She was able to see the headless body of what's left of her husband goes towards Erik's mouth. at the same time, she felt the warm breath of Christine. She was too close to see her entire face, only her open mouth. This time, her entire body (well, what's left of it) entered the big mouth. Inside was hot and wet. The air was Christine's used breath as well as some air from the stomach, not a pleasant smell at all.

Olivia was sloshed inside the mouth getting mixed with saliva. Christine pressed on her a bit with her teeth, but didn't chew her too hard. The lips parted and light flooded Olivia's eyes for probably the last time. Beyond the lips, the sight of a tomato piece from the salad held on a fork blocked the outside world. Christine started to chew the piece, adding bites to Olivia's body, but not her head. Without a warning, Olivia was swallowed with a loud GLURK. Being severed as she was, Olivia didn't survive much longer in the stomach, with the rest of Christine's mushed dinner and stomach acids.

-----------------------

"... ...ook in the world, they were delicious babe!"

"Hmmm, you know what mood that puts me in." Christine smiled and winked.

Without explaining or talking too much, the couple got undressed and they jumped into bed, kissing passionately. Corrine wanted to believe with all of her heart that he didn't referred to her parents, and that they are still alive somewhere. She didn't know that in fact at this point they were already melted, moving through the intestines.

At some point, the shrunken couple in their early 20's, were grabbed by Erik to be used during the sex. All happened in front of the eyes of poor Corrine. She watched them being licked, kissed, pressed against different body parts, being shoved into several holes, being forced to use their entire body to pleasure both Cristine's pussy and John's penis.

"I have an idea" said Erik. He gently used his fingers to push Amy, the Tiny woman, folded into Cristine's vagina. She moaned in pleasure. Then he slowly and reputedly inserted his penis in, each time pounding on poor Amy. Amy was drenched in musky wet darkness. The sourness smell and taste of the vaginal liquids were intense. The ponding penis didn't do her any good, and slowly she begun to be smothered, suffocated, drowned, and crushed.

Erik was close to climax. He pulled out his penis, but Amy stayed stuck inside. Brad, her shrunken boyfriend, was then told to sit on Christine's tongue, while she extended it out. She knelt before Erik, mouth open, tongue stretched out with the Tiny on it. Erik's penis tip was almost touching Christine's tongue and Brad. Christine used her hand to sensually stroke it.

Brad's little face was directly in front of Erik's penis hole. He didn't know where his girlfriend is. He could hear Christine and Erik breathing louder and faster. His own tiny heart pounded fast. Christine's mouth breath was warm and strong of her own scent. The gasping and moaning grew stronger and stronger. Then out of the hole in front of his tiny face, a strong torrent of white goo shot directly into him, knocking him on his back, into Christine's mouth.

Saliva and jizz coated Brad from all over. He saw the lips being shut close from within, and was pressed between the tongue and the roof of the mouth. Instead of being licked and spat out as he expected, he was swallowed whole with the cum right there on the spot. Christine opened her mouth again to show Erik it is empty, "I told you I'll swallow, haha!"

Christine and Erik started to dress back, when she remembered she has a Tiny stuffed in her pussy to squeeze out. Digging her out was pleasurable. Nevertheless, Amy's body came out limp. It wasn't clear whether she was crushed to death or just temporarily fainted. It didn't matter to the Norms, however.
"You want to eat that honey? Or will I throw her out? I don't need her.." said Christine.
"Umm, nah, I'm good."

With that, Corrine saw Christine opening the bedroom window, and simply tossing the tiny out. Not to a trash can, no in the toilet, simply out of the window. If Amy was already dead, it didn't matter, some dog or a bird or some other animal will get her remains. On the other hand, if she was still alive during the throw, some dog or a bird or some other animal will get her remains, but she'll be alive to experience the terrifying moment. It was night and noises of frogs could be heard from outside. Either way, she won't live long.

---------------------------

*** ( Warning: This is a short chapter containing animal vore, if you're not into that, consider Amy to be dead and continue straight to the next one ) ***

Amy woke up. The environment is completely different than the one she was in right before she passed out. She still reeked from pussy juices, and her skin was damp and sticky. It took few seconds, but she realized she's somewhere outside. It was dark and cold. Scouting the surroundings with her eyes, she concluded that she is in one of the neighbors back yard, and the was a small garden pool nearby. She decided to go in and wash herself, maybe drink some to calm down.

Forgetting for a second that she is shrunken, and not full sized human being, she let her guard down. That of course, made her not notice when a big frog waited near the pool. Coming out of the water, she wiped her eyes, only to open them directly to the view of a big frog's mouth open in front of her. Its sticky tongue plunged forward, to her face. Moments ago, she was inside some woman's vagina, being used as a sex toy, and now she was inside a frog's mouth. Inside was wet, sticky, stinky, and squeezing. And this is how her life are gonna end.

---------------------------

SPLAT.

Corrine woke up violently to Christine's glob of spit hitting he head. It smelled of minty toothpaste.

"Morning little girl! You want to see your parents again? You do?? That's great! Let me just grab you and take you to see them!"

Still in shock, Corrine was grabbed and brought to the bathroom. Christine held her above the toilet bowl, full of her morning excrement. Corrine was filled with disgust. In spite the gross smell, she made an effort to look for her parents, she believed they were used as toilet paper or something. "whe.. where are they?" she tried to ask. Obviously, Christine couldn't hear her, but like reading her mind, she answered.

"Confused? They ARE the shit. That's what happens to food at the end of the digestion, hehe! Well, that's only most of them, some parts are still inside Erik's bowels, he likes to take his dump at work. Say goodbye to you dear parents!" she mocked and flushed.

Corrine tried not to imagine the horrors her parents went through. Beside that, she had time to think of her friends. She felt guilty for their nasty fates. Keeping that in mind, she also took note that if she hadn't saved them, they were likely to get stepped on, collected, or eaten by someone else. Tinies didn't live long in this world.

--------------------------

"Look, little shit, let me tell it to you straight forward. Torturing Tinies and ending their lives is a fun activity for me. So, unless you want a nasty death, you're gonna need to proof that you have some value to me. If not, I'll just think of some nasty way for you to die, or just eat you, depends on my mood. For start, I want you to lick spotless clean the bottom of my running shoes. If you do an amazing job, you can survive another day. You have the entire day for it, I'll tie you to a string, and leave you alone for the day near the shoes. At night, you'll sleep in the refrigerator. If you'll do a real outstanding job, I'll take you out in the morning and give you another task. If not, I might take you out in the morning anyway to eat you, or Erik will, or just leave you there for a while."

A life experienced shrunken person would most likely give up, and just let the Norms end him in whatever way they want, it didn't matter. Being the youngster she is, Corrine's surviving instinct won. She went on to lick Christine's shoes clean with all her might. Guessing by the smells and tastes, she could swear that Christine deliberately stepped on the nastiest things she could, just for that moment (who knows, maybe she did). After an entire day of licking disgusting dirt, mud, residue of dog shit, gum, and what not, she nearly collapsed. As promised, she was washed clean in the sink, and was put in a Tupperware in the refrigerator.

----------------------------

Inside the fridge was cold and dark. There were mixed smells from all of the food items stored. Corrine lost track of time, and lived her life between fridge's door openings.

Erik opened the door, took some eggs out and closed it.

Christine opened the door shortly after, took out a yogurt cup, and closed the door.

Erik opened the door, looked around, and closed it back.

Cristine opened the door, pulled out the milk, and closed the door.

Erik put the milk back in shortly after.

Christine opened the door, her eyes scanned the shelves, end set on Corrine. She reached and pulled her out.
Corrine was put on the dinning table, near a plate containing a toast, a half eaten yogurt, and a cup of coffee. Across the table, there was another plate with eggs. In front of her, sat Christine, looking down on her. Suddenly, her gigantic fingers grabbed Corrine by her feet, hoisting her upside down in front of the giant face. Warm breath washed over her as Christine spoke.

"You did a fine job yesterday, but we're out of biscuits for the coffee. So, you'll be one! The thing is, there's only one of you, and both of us wand to have you with our coffee. Erik suggested to dip you in the coffee like a biscuit, and bring our open mouths down to ta table level. Then, you will choose a mouth to walk in to. The coffee hotness is dampened by the milk, so if you decide not to cooperate, you'll be dunked in boiling hot coffee without milk instead."

And just like that, she dipped Corrine face first into the hot coffee. She waited few seconds and pulled huer out. The shrinking process had weird effects. some shrunken people, like Corrine, became more durable and resilient for small injuries. Although in great pain (even with the milk, the coffee was very hot), she was still alive and aware. Christine wasted no time and put her down on the table, between their heads.

Having hot coffee and milk in her eyes, in was hard to determined who's who, and she just walked into the nearest open mouth. Now it was Corrine's time to experience the warmness of the wet mouth. The air was heavily moist and smelled of coffee, yogurt, and Christine's own breath scent. Still with her mouth open, and the Tiny on her tongue, she let out "Ha!" to her husband. Corrine realized she chose the mouth of that bitch who's responsible for all of the horrors she suffered in the last days.

Christine took her time to savor the taste in the Tiny's fear. She sloshed her all around her mouth, enjoying every moment. What was great pleasure for Christine, was a total nightmare for the Tiny girl. The lips parted, Christine opened her mouth.

"Say goodbye to her Erik!" He smiled and waved. "Say goodbye to the world Tiny!"
As she spoke, Corrine saw the screen of a phone, capturing the moment fa a story. She saw herself, laying on the tongue of the cheerful feminine face of the beautiful woman who's about to swallow her. The lips were closed before the recording ended.

GULP. She was swallowed down.

She slides through the esophagus, all the way down, landing with a splash into the stomach pool. It reeked of yogurt, coffee, and vomit. The acids, however, didn't hurt her immediately. There was nothing she could do now, just sit and wait for the inevitable. More hot coffee rained down on her, as well as saliva drenched chewed pieces of toast, and globs of yogurt. Corrine tried hard to breath the foul air, she gasped and coughed a lot, resulting in mushed globs of whatever was just swallowed by Christine, to go into her mouth too.

The foods and drinks stopped raining down on her, and she felt movement. Not only the stomach automatically sloshing its contents for better mixing and digestion, but the giant body she was trapped in moved too. breakfast was over and Christine went on for work. Despite her durability, Corrine was not indestructible. In fact, her longer durability only made her suffer the digestion for longer time before she passed out for good, somewhere in the intestines, covered by disgusting, digesting food from Christine's breakfast.
© Copyright 2020 Tslar (tslar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236439-World-of-Shrunks---Trying-to-Survive