*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236595-Shrunk-with-artemis-and-ms-martian
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Yuig
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2236595
Giantess artemis and ms martian
You woke up in a giant matress. For the next few minutes you wondered around wondering where you were and when this mattress end?
-Hum hello....You're awake! - A booming voice said. You looked up to see... a green girls eyes?
-Hi, you're probably wondering what you're doing here, see during a battle with a villain you got shrunk, and now well... we're trying to un-shrink you- the giant woman said.
-I guess that makes sense-you said while you rubbed your head- sorry am a bit rusty, who you are?-
-My name is Ms’ Martian and together with my friend Artemis we will take care of you while you're in this state! - She said with a smile in her face-Mind if I pick you up?-
Her soft green hands were placed on the mattress, you walked into them and as she raised her arms for you to be at eye level you steered at her beautiful body. Her legs where smooth as silk her hips were oval, her hips were skinny.
-Would you like to eat something? - She asked?
-No, but thank you very much!-
-you're welcome! Would you like to watch something with me?-she says while rubbing you with her finger
-Sure!-
She took you to her room and put on a TV programme it was called "hello Megan" and she seemed to enjoy it a lot. The episode we were on was about Halloween and she was talking about the costumes. -See I have that one! - Ms Martian said pointing at the cheerleader one, she pulled from her closet the costume but.... IT WAS ENOURMOUS! At least not only to you, it was made for someone 20 ft. tall!
- Meghan how do you fit in those clothes? - You ask
-Well.... I can change my body shape, so I can grow in size wanna see?-the Martian answered
-Yes!-
Meghan grabs the cheerleader outfit and a bikini one and says:
-let's go to the beach so I don’t wreck anything- As you approach the beach with you in her hand, her clothes started ripping and her body started growing, you were no longer in her palm, you were now in a vast, humid green desert that was her hand. Sadly her clothes weren't completely ripped, her black shirt with an x in the middle was almost ripped apart, and revealing parts of her breasts, her black leggings were on a similar state
(Authors note: I’ll be changing the size of the letter that Meghan says to amplify her size difference with you)
-WELL LITTLE GUY IM GOING TO CHANGE, AND, SINCE I DONT WANT YOU PEEKING IM GOING YO CLOSE MY HAND- as she booms tis her giant finger start closing in. Of course you had to peek. Luckily the space between her enormous fingers was enough for you to fit in. you looked down. You must've been at least 25 ft. in the air. She had to stay in the other side of the mountain for her not to be seen by anyone. Her toe nails were painted with a beautiful red. Sadly you couldn't see past her knee caps, since you were in her hand. Suddenly you heard a giggle:
-LOOK WHO IS PEEKING? - As her hand raised to the enormous green skinned Martians face she said- LUCKLY I WAS ALREADY ODNE LITLLE ONE! HAHAHA LOOK AT YOU YOU'RE SO CUTE BETWEEN MY FINGERS, LET ME LAY DOWN FOR A SECOND- as she sat in the sand she placed you in between her legs. She was wearing a yellow two piece swimsuit, her gigantic breasts were barely held by her bra and her butt looked like it was about to break out of her swimsuit.
-SO...YOU WERE PEEKING, I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO BE PUNISHED FOR THAT-she said with a playful smile- I GUESS YOU COULD START OFF BY CLEANING MY BODY, THEN MAYBE SUNSCREEN AND THEN MAYBE, JUST MAYBE YOULL BE FREE- she said with a smile.
She then laid down in the beach so her feet would be facing upwards then, she made clean her feet off of any sweat or feet lint, any sweaty, salty thing that I could find. Her feet were like a green waste land of moist and sweat her wrinkles made it difficult to travel even though from your perspective her feet were only a block long. So you liked, ate and rubbed for almost an hour, but then you started to realise that she was mas producing the lint, it was generating directly from her feet.
-OH! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, MARTIANS DONT GENERATE SWEAT FROM ANYWHERE IN THE BODY EXEPT OUR FEET, AND WE DO IT COSTANTLY SO YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME WORK TO DO-she paused for a second and looked back over her butt.
-I guess you guys have been having fun-another voiced called.
-ARTEMIS? YOU CAME BACK! THIS LITTLE GUY IS CLEANING MY FEET, WANNA JOIN IN? - Ms Martian asked.
-Sure-the archer said. She was with her blonde hair down and had bronco skin, wearing a two piece green swimsuit. She was a giant compared to you, she was obviously smaller than the Martian but still could be around 6 or 7 feet.
She laid down in Meghan’s feet which where roughly the same size at her. With her head (as big as a toe) on the 3rd and 4rth toes she looked at you with a smile.
-very moist right? I think you deserve a break- as she finished her last words she placed you between her boobs, you weren’t tight, her skin was warm, Ms Martian’s was warmer but still warm.
-I saw you sleep, you're very cute-she said giving you a small kiss on your face- am sorry this happened-after which she said -MEGHAN! I think tis fella over here has finished his sentence!-the archer says.
-AGREED ILL PUT YOU DOWN- she then proceeded to move her foot making you and arteries fall on the sand you fell right in front of artemis's pelvis, a.k.a her vagina, you weren’t near enough to touch it but if she rolled over you covered by it- OOOPS..! I FORGOT WHERE YOU WERE...-said the green girl while giggling- I GUESS ILL SIT DOWN- as she said this the two giant buns she had for butt checks landed right on you two.
-Careful!!- said arteries worried about your safety, so she rolled over you, protecting you. To recapitulate a giant Martian girl was sitting with her giant giggling butt on top of maybe the most athletic, Amazonian and sexiest girl ever who had rolled to protect you and now you were pressed against her giant vagina.
-I’m sorry I over reacted I should've realised that Meghan’s butt wasn't stiff enough to actually do any damage, but well, you're now down there-artemis said in a playful tone- hold on ill make it better-
Her hand went down to where you where she pressed you as much as she could against the fabric of her clothes, with the pressure of the giant above her it was no surprise when her green swimsuit started braking. This clearly appeased her because she started moaning saying.
-Lit lE Gu..y get..IN GeT i..n PlEaCe-her butt was going up and down, the muscles of her arm became more stiff, her, with her strong arms, started pressuring you up her vagina and her bronce stiff butt pressured you downwards, as her thick thighs pressured inwards, so, you did what artemis said you pushed up until a braking point, her swim suit broke and you entered her vagina, it was filled with liquids to the brim, she was trying to hold it back, the moans became louder. at this moment it sounded that Ms Martian had stood up and sat down again behind you and started doing the same, pressuring artemis to enter hers too, creating a
-Ple...ace Clea..n it well-the green archer said.
-MINE.. TO..O LI..TLE ARTE...MIS- the Martian responded. You started working pushing her walls back and forth cleaning her pussy the best you could. At a point to finger came in and took you out you were still inside a pussy, just Ms Martians one.
-How did you like it? - You say
-A lot thank you little guy-artemis smiled
© Copyright 2020 Yuig (nightmaremo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236595-Shrunk-with-artemis-and-ms-martian