*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240312-NO-MERCY-FOR-SPIRITUAL-WICKEDNESS
by Favour
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #2240312
As christians, we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against spiritual powers.
As christians, we must be merciful and forgive our fellow humans. However, for spiritual wickedness, principalities and powers, we must destroy them with desperate consistent prayers in the name of Jesus; This is spiritual warfare!

The Bible tells us to forgive our enemies. [our fellow humans who sometimes might be under the influence of an evil spirit].

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
[Emphasis added]

Remember Judas Iscariot in Luke 22: "Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve"
[satan entered into Judas and he betrayed Jesus]

We are to deal with that evil spirit the main without mercy. This is not a sort of fiction, it is reality.

The scriptures tells us to war against spiritual wickedness, principalities and powers.

These powers and evil spiritual beings find expression in humans who they use as their channel to wroth atrocities. So when we pray, bind, lose and destroy through the name of Jesus, we are preventing these evil spirits from working. We show them no mercy or forgiveness because they are merciless. We stop them before they stop us. And if these powers are inside any human, we can bind and lose that person free from their grip in the name of Jesus; the source of our[christians] power.

Satan spoke through Peter too.

Matthew 16:21-23 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.


The devil entered Peter and spoke through his mouth. So Jesus had to rebuke satan facing Peter.

BOTTOM LINE

2 Corinthians 10:3-6 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.


Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Although, the enemy of our soul have blinded the eyes of many from the truth.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.
2 Corinthians 4:4‭-‬5 NIV [emphasis added]

To see the truth of God's word being manifested in your life. You must be born again.

If you are ready to accept Jesus into your life, say this prayer;

Lord Jesus I know I am a sinner, I come before you today, forgive my sins and cleanse me with your blood. Jesus, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour and I believe you died and rose on the third day. Give me the grace to follow you to the end. Thank you Jesus for saving me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

If you have said the above prayer, please feel free to send me an email.

God bless you all.

SHALOM
© Copyright 2020 Favour (favour1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240312-NO-MERCY-FOR-SPIRITUAL-WICKEDNESS