*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241889-Simon-Says
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2241889
A Dom Plays Simon Says with his Sub
Simon stared down at the woman kneeling before him. She wore nothing but a pair of white cotton panties. Her gaze remained fixed on the floor.

“Simon says, look up.” He didn’t make it a habit of referring to himself in the third person, but the phrase from a game they both played as children fit their current relationship.

She raised her head and looked at him through fathomless blue eyes. He slid the pants he wore from his hips revealing a long, thick cock. Her pupils dilated and the tip of her pink tongue flicked out over soft red lips.

“Simon says open your mouth.”

Her mouth opened in invitation. Gripping himself with one hand, he stepped forward and rubbed the soft plush tip along the outline of her lips. He sighed with pleasure as he slid inside. She took him in so deep his balls brushed her chin. He withdrew leaving the tip between her lips.

“Simon says suck.”

She sucked on his tip swirling her tongue like it was a pop-sickle. Once it was wet enough, she drew him in as deep as he was before. His hands rested on her shoulders. She gripped his thighs for leverage. He thrust into her throat as his cock swelled in preparation for release.

“Simon says swallow!” He growled through clenched teeth as he felt semen squirt down her convulsing throat. He withdrew from her mouth.
There was a bead of cum left on the opening of his tip. She leaned forward to lick it off, but he caught her shoulder to stop her.

“Uh uh,” he shook his head and smiled. “Simon didn’t say to do that.”

She resumed the submissive posture. Simon backed away from her and sat on the soft ox-blood leather couch.

“Simon says crawl to me.”

She got on her hands and knees and crawled toward him. He watched her pendulous breasts swing as she moved. His thighs spread to make room for her to kneel up in front of him.

“Simon says stand up.”

She got to her feet. He squeezed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Her jaw clenched to keep from crying out.

“Simon says take off your panties.”

He continued to pinch her nipples as she slid the thin cotton triangle down her legs to the floor By the time she straightened the tips of her breasts were red. He sat back.

“Simon says lay on you stomach across my lap.”

She knelt on the couch beside him and stretched across his lap. Her side rubbed his cock back to full mass. He rubbed the smooth globes of her ass before striking it with a sound smack. She jerked in his lap but didn’t make a sound. He slapped her ass a few more times until the smooth cheeks were a searing red.

“Get up.” He smiled when she didn’t move. “Simon says get up.”

She rose out of his lap and knelt beside him. He stood and patted the spot he vacated.

“Simon says sit.”

She sat but shifted a bit on her sore ass. She watched him as he knelt in front of her.

“Simon says spread and lift your legs.”

He took hold of her smooth legs and draped them over his shoulders. Gripping her hips, he drew her to the edge of the couch. His gaze fixed on her smooth pink folds.

“Simon says make as much noise as you want while I pleasure you.”

She moaned and bucked her hips as he suckled her swollen clit. He slid one finger inside her clenching wetness. Once it was drenched to his satisfaction, he pulled it out and circled the tip around her anus. She cried out as he slid it in. He withdrew his finger and stood. She was so wet as he sank inside, her juices splash back over him with each thrust.. Right before he came, he withdrew and sprayed her with his release. He sat and pulled her into his lap. Her head lay against his shoulder.

“How was that, baby?” he asked.

“Best game of Simon Says ever,” she whispered.

“Glad you enjoyed it.”

Word Count: 690
© Copyright 2021 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241889-Simon-Says