*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2242263-Dirty-Words
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2242263
A young woman plays a game of Scrabble with two men
Jill, Mike, and Jurgen sat around the small wooden table in Mike’s kitchen. A Scrabble board lay in the middle, and a rack of tiles stood in front of each person. Jill stared at the seven letters on hers. As the person who drew the letter closest to A, she was going first. Six of her letters spelled out ORGASM. The seventh was an E. She could make some four letter words but even with the double word score they wouldn’t earn her as many points as using six letters. The hell with it. We’re all adults. She placed the tiles in a vertical column on the board.

“Orgasm,” she said. “With the double word score that’s sixteen points.”

“Are you requesting or offering?” Jurgen teased.

“I’m playing the game,” Jill said.

“Playing dirty so soon, Ms. Peters?” Mike wiggled his eyebrows at her.

“Oh, no, professor,” Jill shook her head. “It happened to be the best choice at the moment.”

“Please, Jill, in my home you may call me Mike.” He placed the letters R, A, and L beside the O of Jill’s word. “There’s no room for formalities in Sexy Scrabble. I believe that’s six for me.”

Jill’s cheeks flushed. She focused her gaze on the board. Jurgen laid the letters C, L, I, and T in front of ORAL to form the word CLITORAL.

“That’s thirteen for me,” Jurgen said.

Jill felt moisture between her thighs. She squeezed them together in a vein attempt to stem the flow of excitement. Looking down at her tile rack, her lips parted on a gasp at the sight of the letters P, L, E, A, and E. All she needed was an S. She played the letters on either side of the S in her first word.

“Please for twelve points,” she said.

“Very nice, Jill,” Mike said. “I guess it’s my turn.”

“Wait,” Jurgen broke in. “The lady requested an orgasm.”

“Are you volunteering?” Mike asked.

“I believe you did,” Jurgen said. “You put oral on the table.”

“I did,” Mike said. “but you changed it to clitoral.”

“So, then you can only give her oral pleasure on her clitoris.” Jurgen gestured to the last word Jill played. “She even said please.”

“Would you like an orgasm, Jill?” Mike rested a warm gentle hand on her bare knee.

“What?” Jill razed her gaze from his stroking fingers to a pair of smoldering blue eyes. She knew the answer ought to be no, but her clenching sex wanted to come. So, she nodded in silent assent.

Her chair scraped the tile floor as someone pulled it away from the table. Jill looked up into Jurgen’s eager face. Mike knelt in front of her. His fingers slid over her thighs as he pushed the skirt she wore up to reveal a pair of white lace trimmed panties. Hooking his fingers into either side of the waist band, he drew them down and off.

“You’ll need to make room for me,” he looked up at her.

Jill took a deep fortifying breath and parted her legs. She closed her eyes as he leaned forward. Quick flicks of his tongue sent shivers through her body. She moaned as he flattened it against the tender bud and circled. Feeling him suck it between his lips made her cry out. She yelped as he squeezed it between his teeth. He soothed the sting with long slow licks.

“I’m going to fall out of this chair!” She cried as her hips bucked.

“I’ve got you, baby.” Jurgen’s hands rested on her shoulders.

“Touch me!” Jill begged as Mike continued to lick and suck on her clit.

“Where?” Jurgen asked.

“My breasts!”

Jurgen’s hands slid down the front of Jill’s chest and cupped her full breasts. He rubbed them through her sleeveless button up shirt. Her nipples tightened and poked through the thin fabric. He caught them between his thumbs and fingers. She moaned as he pinched. She’d fantasized about being with each of them but never both at the same time. The onslaught of tongue and fingers sent tremors through her legs.


Word Count: 690
© Copyright 2021 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2242263-Dirty-Words