*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2244570-About-Space-Blog
Rated: E · Editorial · Activity · #2244570
Written for inclusion in Fantasy and Science Fiction Newsletter
The captain of Fantasy and Sci-Fi group wants to make the group rock. One way I would suggest doing that is by getting involved with other groups like
 
FORUM
Space Blog  (ASR)
Cruising WDC cyberspace and raiding ports for blog prompts!
#2223838 by Sharmelle's Expressions
. It is a science-fiction group in that the crew flies an imaginary starship through the WDC galaxy and stops at author's ports. The authors become the stars to which the ship travels. The items in the author's portfolio become the planets to which the crew takes "away missions". During these missions we find a sentence we like and the captain asks the group to blog about it.

What does that have to do with Fantasy and Science Fiction Society? A lot actually. You see, the captain of the USS Constitution
 
FORUM
Space Blog  (ASR)
Cruising WDC cyberspace and raiding ports for blog prompts!
#2223838 by Sharmelle's Expressions
is inviting Fantasy and Science Fiction Society members to blog with us and do reviews with us. You are more than welcome to affiliate those reviews to FTFS if you wish. Just include the Space Blog logo in your review and mention in our forum that you did so. We all win!

If you like to blog and would like to blog with Space Blog drop me a l;ine and I will add you to the group. You would receive the prompt six days per week, but are under no obligation to respond.

Thank you

Captain Chris Breva

USS Constitution
© Copyright 2021 Chris Breva (marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2244570-About-Space-Blog