*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245326-Strange-massage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2245326
Usually, a massage session goes without surprise. But not in this little story
Seven in the afternoon. Kind of a tough day. But now I’m laying down on the stretcher, naked, covered by a white towel,
waiting for my asigned masseuse to begin relaxing me.

Heard a soft “Hi, I’m Angela, hope to send you home really relaxed and happy”.

Hi, Angela, no doubt about it. I’m Richard. Nice to meet you.

A nice girl. First time I saw her. Sexy eyes and lips. Small to medium breasts. And round buttocks.
Thin top and short skirt under her white blouse.

OK, let’s begin. Prone, please.

I did it, arms under my face.

Please, arms down your body. There you are. Thanks.

Lots of oil over my back. Firm but pleasuring press on my neck, then shoulders, back and waist.
She slided down the towel, oiled my buttocks and began massaging them.
Once in a while she spreaded my buttocks, which made me twick cause my crack was almost forced to open.

I think she noticed my movement, and I suppose she smiled at it.
Will you please spread your legs? I’m going to massage you internal muscles.

I did it, which threw the towel to the floor. Kind of uncomfortable knowing that my balls and dick were in the open. Anyway. She was a professional.

Both of her hands on my left leg, massaging muscles. At every pressure her right hand rubbed my dick, and then my exposed anus. Gentle winces on my part.

You feel ok? She asked

Yeap, just a little “surprised”

Muffled laugh.

She continued by massaging my right leg. Same procedure, although I think a bit more aggresive.
Was this a regular massage? Why is she taking so long on my buttocks?

My dick was awakening at every pass and at every spread of my buttocks.

She noticed it and spilled oil directly on my ass, which made me feel kind of horny.

Now she returned to my back, and in doing so she pressed my hand with her thighs. They were soft and warmed.

But I do felt something else touched my hand.

What was it? I didn’t want to look nor ask. I just try to guess what it was the next time it touched my hand.

Somehow she knew I was intrigued, so she helped me by passing more slowly and letting the thing stay by my hand. It felt really warm. I turned my hand so I could touch it. No doubt. Warm and hard. It was a dick!

What to do? Scream and jump? Yell at her? I was not gay, but I have a strange excitement, so I remained calmed.

Now she knew I was receptive. I took her dick in my hand. What a wonderful feeling. I began rubbing it, slowly, pressing his now wet glans.

She responded by taking my dick, from the middle of my legs, and rub it; or trying my oiled hole with a finger, which made me lift the buttocks looking for her finger to go deeper.

Now I had her erected dick in my hand. She moved towards my head, rubbing her dick all the way against my arm and stopped it near my face. I open my eyes. I wanted to see it, and feel it, so I took this warm and hard and wet dick and placed it in my mouth and began sucking it.

The feeling was incredible new and exciting. I sucked and sucked while she moaned and pushed it deeper in my mouth, once and again, until she screamed softly and I felt her sperm filling my mouth.

That was the first time I had such massage session. But not the last.



© Copyright 2021 betsabe (guivas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245326-Strange-massage