*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245443-A-Light-Breakfast-LAMPY-VORE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2245443
Lampy from The Brave Little Toaster swallows the viewer.
You drearily open your eyes, still barely conscious from whatever had knocked you out before you ended up wherever you are now.

Damn, you must have been unconscious for at least a few hours. Using the last of your strength, you push yourself from the ground and feebly stand upright. Your legs can barely keep you up, so you decide that maybe sitting down would be more efficient for now.

Slowly but surely, your vision returns to you. As you peer around your environment, you notice that you ended up sitting upon a massive countertop, a tall brass gooseneck lamp being the only decoration upon its surface. Everything was scaled far beyond its normal size, unless, somehow...you were far smaller than before…

Trying your best to make do with the bizarre circumstance you were in, you feebly approach the antique lamp looming over you. It was quite rustic, possibly from the 1970s or not far from then. As you walk closer to the lamp, you notice that it isn’t plugged in. That became the least of your worries, however, when you notice the lamp’s long, copper-brown cord swishing slowly from side to side like the tail of a cat.

“Eh? That’s a bit odd..” Curiosity had eventually gotten the better of you, as you now stroke along the surprisingly heavy cord. It’s warm and sleek to the touch, the bizarre heat causing you to drop the cord onto the floor.


“W-what.. ARE you doing?”
A nasal, male voice calls out from far above your head, startling you into stiffening your muscles and freezing in place. “It can’t be.. did the lamp just-?” You murmur, backing up defensively as the tip of the long cord begins to wag gently. It rises from the ground, looming over your tiny body like a cobra ready to strike.

The lamp’s neck cranes down, and you are met with two bright yellow eyes. They look over your body, investigating every inch of your tiny form. The lamp gently speaks up. “Hey now, no need to be scared. I’m not going to hurt you, you know.” Still paralyzed, now from confusion rather than fear, you manage to get out a few words “y-y-you are alive?!” The lamp chuckles, wrapping his cord gently around you. “All lamps are alive. I just don’t hide from the world as most do.” You don’t resist the warmth of the cord coils, despite it seeming unnecessary. It was a little chilly in the room, after all. “What’s your name, lamp?” You decide to ask a question to distract you from the increasing tightness of the coils. “Luxley Tensor, but just call me Lampy if you’d like.”

You hear a low growl from what could only be the lamp’s stomach. “Err, was that your belly making that noise?” You ask him, raising a brow. The lamp only responds with a gentle lick to your face. “Yea, actually it was. Lamps gotta eat too.. and I do eat quite often.” You pull the Lampy’s snout closer to your face, nuzzling up to it. He’s so… friendly… As you stroke along the warm brass shade, you start to hear the lamp purring.

It was a metallic sound, sort of similar to a car starting up. Still, it was a sound of bliss. Those golden eyes look far more gentle now, but oddly enough, you are suddenly hit with a far more aggressive slurp. Now coated in steaming hot lamp saliva, you groan a little as you feebly struggle. It’s cold outside, and nothing could possibly have more warmth than the sleek inner workings of this lamp. Wait a second, you wouldn’t make it out alive, would you? You begin to writhe and wriggle, weakly calling out for help. No one is around, but you need to SOMEHOW get the attention of SOMETHING.

The lamp looks at you, his eyes a bit sad and conflicted. He clearly doesn’t want to harm you, but the loud grumbling of his belly is keeping him at it. Lampy reluctantly opens his maw up, wider than you were ever expecting, thick globs of saliva coating his bulky pink tongue. Your fear-ridden body is greeted with tons of massive molars that could crush you with little to no effort at all. Trying your best to ignore the powerful chompers, you are smothered by his thick tongue, forced inside of that slimy, hot maw with a plug prong.

The lamp happily works you around his mouth, giving you a taste and slathering you with warm bubbling slobber. He then tosses his head back, knocking you to the very back of his mouth. With a sloppy, wet gulp you are quickly pulled down Lampy’s tight throat. Each undulation of muscle causes a loud squelch, nearly deafening in volume.

In the world outside of Lampy, you are no more than a slight squirming bulge slipping down his lengthy neck. Alast, you are squeezed into the gurgling chamber that could be none other than his stomach. The walls immediately begin to churn around your small self, tingling acidic liquid slowly filling the chamber. It’s clear that he’s VERY eager to digest you. “Lampy?! Y-You are letting me out, right…?”

You cry out, hoping the lamp could hear you. You feel the walls of his muscular food chamber convulse as the lamp chuckles. “Oh.. I.. I don’t think I can at this point. I need a refuel, and, well, you are working splendidly.” Your eyes widen in fear.

“I’m a sweet lamp, please trust me at least for that. I don’t want to hurt you, I really don’t. It’ll be over soon, little morsel. Don’t be scared.”

Struggling to cope with the fact that this lamp is about to digest you alive, you whack a fist against his stomach in desperation. It didn’t seem very effective at deterring him. “Hey! No need to hit me, bud! I’m just doing what I do to any food, and you’re food now.” You can hear Lampy huff a bit as you give in.

“Lampy, please… I know you are hungry, but… oh, please…” As you beg and plead, Lampy’s face softens a bit more. He buries his snout into his gurgling belly, letting out a soft huff. “Don’t be so nervous about it, okay? It’s going to be okay.” The lamp sighs, nuzzling against his gut.

Figuring that Luxley is attempting to persuade you into letting him churn you up into lamp chow, you struggle feebly against his powerful stomach. It groans and grumbles as you press into the walls, giving you hope that you could deter its desire to melt you down. That hope, however, soon vanishes as you hear Lampy ask you if you would continue your ‘rubbing’. Alast, you give in, sinking down into the stomach of such an unexpected predator. The last thing you can hear before finally drifting off is the faint electric ‘heartbeat’ of your captor. You shut your eyes, and the sound disappears…



With a loud belch, Lampy hacks up your skull and a huge puddle of slobber. “Jeez, I have GOTTA stop eating such tiny meals. I’m still half-starved!” He sighs as he lays down, resting his shade on the tabletop as he continues to digest your remains. His belly let’s out a loud rumble as you fade away, nothing more than lamp oil now.


© Copyright 2021 Kinoko_Breloom (kinoko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245443-A-Light-Breakfast-LAMPY-VORE