*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246908-Extreme-Impact-Scene-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2246908
Madame Bea must fight a Spec OpsCoux d'Etat raid and robbery for her family's inheritance.
Scene 5: Following back to the famed Casino & Hotel in prestigious Monaco - which is now owned by its current Duchess through her father’s inheritance after his death years ago, Madame Beatrice Dorchestre, - its regular services had been involuntarily interrupted by an undisclosed ambush from the International Special Operations Services, mainly by their field agents - General Commander Alphonse, with his Co-Commander Sarah Binghams. Later resulting from this, Sarah is shown caught in a sudden stand-off between her, the Duchess and Commander Alphonse, who seems to not show any fear during this debacle. Then, with a loud, dramatic, thumping heartbeat sound in the background, Sarah seems to have her senses shut down through possible nervousness.

With a confused - and almost unremorseful - look on his face, General Commander Alphonse begins to respond. “Al-righty then, well I dunno what the fresh hell is goin’ on with you but…,” he says insensitively while grabbing the Duchess Bea by her arm again. “...I got a mission to complete. So, whenever you’re done doing what you’re trying to do - whatever that may be - we’ll be in the tru--” While almost ending his sentence, it was interrupted with Sarah cocking her Glock pointed towards him, which eventually snaps her out of her mini trance. “Hold it! Don’t move a FUCKING muscle!!,” she exclaims with strong intent. “Excuse me?,” Alphonse says confusedly, while turning his neck slightly to glance back in her direction. “You fucking heard me. Now, let her go!” she says.

Alphonse begins to turn around, while jerking Madame Bea around like an outdated Raggedy Ann doll, and begins to laugh at her. “Heh. Hehehehahahahahah! AAAAA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *inhales deeply then exhales* Okay. I believe I know what this is about. You’re jealous of my newly found abilities, which I’m pretty sure you’ve found out about by now… If not,...” he then proceeds to glide his right index finger down the Duchess’ back until reaching her buttocks. “...then, I suppose I’ll have to reassure you of it… a DIFFERENT WAY!!!” Then, without hesitation, Madame Beatrice grabs Alphonse’s wrist and viciously overhead swings him into the nearby bar by the hotel lobby, which appeared to have fatalized him. But it didn't.

“Um, Madame?,” says Sarah. “I think we should leave. Like, right now.” “*scoffs* We?!,” Madame Beatrice says. “You almost tried to kill me!!! Also, from the looks of things here so far, Mademoiselle, - even for your little boyfriend he-” “He’s NOT my boyfrie-- look, can we please just LEAVE before he--.” Abruptly, a couple of chairs come flying towards them both, with one barely missing Madame Bea, scraping her in the arm in the process. “You didn’t honestly think you 2 were going to be leaving… without asking ‘How’ now, would you? Hehehehe,” says Alphonse while sinisterly laughing. Then, he begins to slowly arise from behind the bar, having a surprisingly superficial twitch in his neck that’s clearly non-human, while bleeding from the side of his face in the process.
“Or, are you 2 just gonna stand there...and just let me kill you? The choice is yours.” Without hesitation, Commander Sarah begins firing every round she thinks she has directly at Alphonse, puncturing him in the process, but for some reason he still manages to stand pretty still & his skin seems to have been ripped apart by a miniature crane. Taking a closer look at his face, Sarah looks just as shocked & confused as the Duchess. “Who- what...are you exactly?,” asks Madame Blair in fear. “What this? Oh, this is a systematic project from the company that the Spec Ops - you know, the company that me and the rockin redhead over there work for - had provided specifically for me.” With tears running down her face, Sarah then begins sorrowfully lecture him. “You said… you were never going to do that…” “Yeah,” Alphonse says. “But, that was when were together,... remember?”


© Copyright 2021 HopefulOtaku.93 (a.jbrown47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246908-Extreme-Impact-Scene-5