*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215455-Extreme-Impact-Chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2215455
Kyeon and his sister Heather start to square off in a sparring match.
Scene 4: As dinner begins to wind down at the Yakami residence, it begins to rain outside & the family trio are getting ready to turn in for the night. Until Natalie noticed that there's a Steak n' Cheese eggroll taped to the edge of the dining room table. "Hey guys," Natalie says. "Check this out! An extra eggroll!" Quickly catching their attention, Kyeon & Heather casually glare at each other. "Hey" says Kyeon "You thinking what I'm thinking?" "I think so, Ky," says Heather. "Yes." "Sparring Match!," all 3 siblings yell in unison. As they all make their way out to their front yard, with Kyeon leading them out, Heather & Natalie both ready their weapons by their front porch as Ky announces to take them both on at once. "Alright," Kyeon says, "What's it gonna be you 2? Do we really have to spar over a damn eggroll?" Casually looking at him and then at each other, Heather and Nat knows a secret that he doesn't.

         "Does he take us for some sort of fool?" says Heather. "I believe so, big sis." says Natalie. "But he still doesn't know what we have in store for him later." she whispers to Heather. "That's right," she whispers back. "Hey!" says Kyeon. "Are we doing this or what?" Impatiently, Kyeon then begins stretching his legs & calf muscles. "Yeah, ya dork," says Heather playfully. "Keep your bra on!" Walking near Ky towards their water well, Natalie & Heather both ready their weapons with their battle stances respectfully. "Ok," says Heather. "Rules are whomever gets struck out first loses their first bite of the Eggroll." "As for who wins?" says Natalie. "Well, that's up to the winner to decide. Whether they share half the eggroll, or keep the whole thing to themselves," she responds. "Yep," says Kyeon, "and whomever loses gets nothing. Blasay, blasay. Let's get this over with! I'm still starving anyways!"

         "Alrighty then," says Natalie, "but hey. Didn't the weatherman say it would rain later today?" "Huh" says Kyeon. "I dunno." Kyeon looks to the sky to check. Tricking him, Natalie then attempts to swing her Bo Staff upside his head to knock him unconscious. To little avail, Kyeon then grabs her Bo Staff right by his head. "Teh," says Kyeon. "You almost had me there for a sec, lil sis." "Huh." Natalie says. You're getting quicker & quicker each day, bro." "Whoa!" says Heather. "Quick, Nat! Do what I taught you in a situation like this!" "Right!" she says while she backflips, then lunges her feet first, square in his face, sending him flying then he lands on his feet. "Well, then!" says Ky. "Someone's been training after all." "Yup!" says Heather. "While she's under my studies, she won't have too much of a ways to go in the long run." "Oh, is that so?," says Kyeon. "Well, look alive, sis. Because she still hasn't trained under ME yet." "So?" Heather says.

         "~So," Ky says back argumentally. "She's still a rookie in some way. Under my eyes, at least." "A ROOKIE!?" Heather & Natalie yell in unison & annoyance, with shocked looks on their faces. "Yeah. Based solely on your talents, Heather, I just don't think she'll go as far as you say." Looking like he stole her gratitude, Heather then lowers her guard from her fighting stance, as well as her head in anger, then folds her Battle Fans in. "I suppose it's time to take things into my own things now,... isn't it?" Saying that she turns her vision towards him, looking obtrusively at him, & then lowers her weapons onto the ground. "And just what is that supposed to mean?" says Kyeon, with his hands behind his head tauntingly. "It means...," she says while beginning to glow in a bright-Orange hue all around her body. "...To go grab your shield, big bro." "Uh-oh," says Natalie, as she covers her eyes to seemingly 'Duck for Cover.' "Natalie," Heather says. "Uncover your face. It's time for you to see... My TRUE POWER!!!" With finesse, Heather looks t both her siblings in atonement, as she's glowing like a sunset/sunrise. "Again I say: all of this for a damn eggroll?!" "Oh, this is no longer over a silly eggroll, brother," says Heather. "Very well then," says Natalie, beginning her color of a bright-Yellow. Then, both charging towards him, Heather readys a mysteriously mystical Bow & Arrow to shoot at him. "This is now... DO or DIE!"

© Copyright 2020 HopefulOtaku.93 (a.jbrown47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215455-Extreme-Impact-Chapter-4