*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2248372-Denkis-Revenge-Team-Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2248372
Denki get's expelled. Well Guess what, His friends aren't going down without a fight.
Iida put down his bag as soon as he entered the Yamada-Aizawa house. Shinsou looked up.
“Can you explain why Denks is sobbing in my room?” he asked, voice deadly.
“I have no idea. I was sitting with the Deku Squad, and they said he got expelled. What for is unknown.”
“Why were you hanging out with the Dekusquad?”
This was a legit question. In recent days, Iida had been spending more time with Class 1B than with Class 1A. This was partially because the rumor around Class 1A was that Denki was sleeping with his teachers to improve his grade.
This was, in fact, a lie. What actually happened was Aizawa finally convinced Nezu to put things in place to make it easier for kids with ADHD and/or dyslexia, like Kaminari.
“They are still my friends.”
“Kami was your friend first.”
This was true. Kaminari, Iida, Shinsou, and a girl from America named Rosalind had met when they were one year old at a playground.
“He’s calling Rosalind and Lils.” Shinsou ran a hand through his hair. “She’s probably already arrived though.”
Iida nodded. “I told Tensei, which is why I’m late.”
“Good. I thought you didn’t care.”
They walked into Shinsou’s room. Danki was on his boyfriend’s bed, looking exhausted. Rosalind had come over with Lily, probably because she was friends with the league. Not necessarily evil, but she was friends with them.
Rosalind’s quirk gave her a screen in her arm that she could expand to pretty big and also rotate around her arm, and also create a camera and detach it, as well as headphones from it. Her quirk was called 4th Wall. It allowed her to watch My Hero Academia, the show they came from, as well as watch tik toks, and read fanfics about them.
She could also project videos and make it so only certain people can see them. She could do videos other than the ones about MHA.
She was currently projecting a video from when they were kids. They were six in the video. They had been visiting America and it was time for a 4th of July party that Rosalind threw every year.
The five kids were sitting in a circle.
“Wanna play Spin the bottle?” asked Rosalind.
“What’s that?” Iida’s voice was confused.
“We need a bottle. One person spins it and whoever the opening is pointing at they have to kiss.” She smiled. “No it won’t count as your first kiss.”
The other five looked at eachother. “Sure!” said Denki.
Lily, who’s quirk was called Poseidon child, meaning she could manipulate water, breath under it, create a layer of air so that she could stay dry and talk to see animals, created a bottle and froze it.
Shinsou took it and spun it. It landed in Denki and he crawled forward. Suddenly Shouta’s scarf came out of nowhere. “No loud blondes!”
Hizashi rolled his eyes. “Fucking Hyporcrite.”
“It’s from experience!”
Iida laughed and Rosalind noticed him for the first time. The projection turned off and she skipped over happily.
“Hey. Why was Denki expelled?”
“Well, according to him, they found rock-solid “evidence of him fucking his teachers and provided a picture of him with a teacher during lunch yesterday.”
“He had lunch with us yesterday.” Iida was genuinely confused now.
“I know.” Lily didn’t look up. “We’ve got a plan.”
Shinsou blanked. “That sounds bad.”
“You’ll love it.” assured Rosalind. “Also, do any of you want to visit The Castle?”
The Castle was a castle in France that Rosalind got when she was three. She then spent two years giving it an ancient ruins vibe before letting any of them in. They first went there when Denki first got his quirk and they all went as a celebration. He was the first one in the group other than Iida and Rosalind to get a quirk. That was because Iida and Rosalind had Mutant quirks.
Rosalind yawned. “Me and Denki will stay here tonight and Lil can go with Iida.”
The five nodded to each other and Iida brought Lil back to his house. Denki sat on the edge of the bed, eyes closed, waiting for Shinsou to finish changing while Rosalind changed. “What can you do about it?”
“We’re transferring.” Rosalind and Lily went to the best Hero Academy in America.
Oh. Denki ate some ice cream and Rosalind played Episode one of MHA for him.
© Copyright 2021 Lady Imagination (ladyimagine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2248372-Denkis-Revenge-Team-Chapter-One