*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249450-NRDD-Nicky-gets-a-wedgie-part-1
by Rockin
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2249450
A short story of Nicky getting a wedgie from his siblings
It was a noisy Saturday morning in the Harper house, once again being caused by an argument over the TV remote. The two siblings currently arguing over who got to the remote the quickest were none other than Dicky and Nicky who of course both wanted to watch their shows.

N: I WAS CLEARLY HERE FIRST SO GIMME IT

D: NO WAY, I TOTALLY WAS, SO GIVE IT UP

The two continue to wrestle for about 5 minutes struggling to get the remote before they eventually got tangled up with Dicky ending up flat on his back and Nicky halfway on top of him but having his head locked in between the more athletic siblings legs which consequently had Nicky’s lower half directly next to Dicky’s face with his butt facing up in the air..

Dicky was gonna tell him to get his butt out of his face when he noticed something interesting…a hint of white peeking out of his brothers pajama pants. He immediately recognized it as Nicky’s favorite pair of undies, a pair of polka dot print tighty whites. His brother continued to struggle, but he had just thought of a hilarious idea which left him with the biggest smirk he could manage. Even though he didn’t know it, Nicky was about to forget all about the remote…

D: Well since you won’t let me watch Tv....

N: What do you meEEeIiiN-

He began to squeal as he began to feel a sudden burning sensation wedge itself into his now partially pajama clad bottom as his Pj’s now began to slightly sag under all the sudden movement.

N: OWOWOWOWOWO-OKOKOKYOU CAN HAVE IT SO PLEEEEAAASSSSSE STOOOOPPPP !!!

He quickly began blabbering as he clenched his now burning cheeks to try and relieve the sudden stinging of his once comfy briefs through his small aching crack.

D: nah you can have it, this is way more fun than watching some dumb Tv show…

He began to find a good rhythm of repeatedly yanking the now straining the polka dot themed underwear up and down as it quickly formed a thin line of cotton already reaching from his mid back leading into his now very sore bum now slightly in view from all the shifting.

D: With those dorky undies of yours, I don’t know why none of us ever thought of this before.

He said as he started giggling and then all out laughing from the amusement of this situation while continuing to repeatedly yank the undies, each tug reaching farther and farther up his back. This process continued relentlessly stretching the briefs until they eventually reached his now shaky shoulders, accompanied by varying squeaks and yelps from Nicky. All this while his brother has continued holding him in place with his legs forcing him to simply endure the agony of feeling his favorite undies grind and burn his most sensitive areas.
Nicky’s pajama bottoms had pretty much completely fallen down at this point, leaving his aching bum and the thin line of white disappearing inside completely exposed to his brother and the rest of the currently empty room. Dicky burst out into a new fit of laughter seeing this new development, until a new hilariously devious idea came from this comical scene...
© Copyright 2021 Rockin (rockinrash62 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249450-NRDD-Nicky-gets-a-wedgie-part-1