*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275136-NRDD-Nicky-gets-a-wedgie-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rockin
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2275136
Previously: until a new hilariously devious idea came from this comical scene...
Nicky groaned at the continued pulls and yanks of his now uncomfortably stretched underwear.

Dicky finally slowed the rhythm of the pulling of the now thoroughly stretched out undies before slowly getting out from underneath his badly wedgied brother, chuckling at his current state and temporarily releasing the abused waistband.

While on the other hand, Nicky still laying on his stomach not even having bothered to pick the wedged briefs from his butt, leaves them completely exposed to the whole room cheeks and all. Sighing in a small relief taking this moment to simply exhale being given this second to recover from the fire still burning in his now aching bum.

D: That was fun and all but I’m ready to take it up a notch now. said with a devious smirk…
© Copyright 2022 Rockin (rockinrash62 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275136-NRDD-Nicky-gets-a-wedgie-part-2