*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2250481-Short-Story-4---The-New-World
Rated: GC · Short Story · Fantasy · #2250481
You awake in a strange new world ruled by gigantic dogs at the top of the food chain.
Based upon a writing.com interactive story.

Link: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926891-Taken-to-the-Worl...

This story contains: Macro, feral, furry, dog, cock & vore. If you do not like I would urge you to not read.

It Seemed like it was just going to be another boring day at the office. It is already 8:36am in the flipping morning and you are already bored with doing the same exact job every single day. It is always customer service this, customer service that, blah blah blah. Then look at this asshole car that cut in front of you: “FUCK!” You say out loud, but you cannot do anything, I guess this is just what happens when you live in the city no one will ever listen or obey the rules of the road. You decide as you wait in this busy traffic to look and observe your surroundings. You turned to your favorite radio station 102.67 FM “Rock Till YA Die.” You Personally liked a little bit of rock music early in the morning since it helped keep you engaged as you drive. You saw the bus in the back of you unloading passengers, people playing in the park and people with their nice fancy cars driving around on the other side of the road which is completely empty for some reason.

As you liked listening to Motley Crue’s Single: “Smokin In The Boys Room” It was cut off by the radio. You heard what sounded to be buzzing from your radio as a warning system stared blaring upon your speakers saying: “This is not a test; we repeat this is not a test. If you are in a vehicle, you must turn back now.” As you continued listening you started hearing signs of people vanished and portals appearing out of nowhere, it did not make any sense. You remember reading something similar happen in the movie: War of The Worlds back in 1938 narrated by Orson Welles. You turned off the radio not believing in the total nonsense it sounded like, and you saw the traffic flow start moving. “ALRIGHT!” You say out loud, it looks like good luck is on your side. Then a portal of immense white light appears in front of you, and you could not stop your car in time, and you felt yourself drive through it.

An unexpecting bright line, blinded your entire view and you could not make out anything in front of you. You were expecting to hear horns honking by or something in back of you, but nothing ever came, and it seemed like you were stuck in this weird dimension forever until you felt gravity pulling you down and then…

“BANG!” You boom down upon the ground outside some kind of warehouse. Groaning slightly from the slight pain, you look up and around not being able to make sense of your surroundings. From the looks of it appeared to be nighttime, and it was really hard to make a good visual of where you were. It looked like everything has deteriorated in age. The city you knew looked completely rotten. You suddenly what appeared behind you a gigantic cage. You start exiting your vehicle and take out your flashlight shining upon the cage and you saw what seemed to be of a gigantic bit of fur it looked black, hearing a loud bark right after. You shined the light upon the creature again and you saw that the creature was a gigantic Doberman way bigger than you thought a dog could ever be, it seemed 10, no 20x your size and as you backed away you could hear the loud growling. It sounded pissed but how does this make any sense at all. You run back to your car and attempt to start your car, but it appeared dead completely.

You also noticed that you were not the only person here since a bus just spawned right in front of one of the many other rows of cages. You did not want to exit your car just in case they could be used as a distraction for you to get away or even better a demonstration test for what these dogs are like. All of a sudden, a dog paw ripped open one of the giant locks on the cages landing right next to the bus. You could hear the scream and utter panic from the people trapped inside the bus as the paw started laying upon the roof. The bus did not collapse but the paw’s claws were sharp and ripped open the roof of the bus as the dog looked at all of the people inside. You could not get a good look at the dog, but you thought it would probably be for the best to get out of here, you tried starting your car again, but it was flat out dead. Looking back at the passengers in the bus you saw the passengers getting chewed on with blood and guts starting to leak from the dogs’ teeth, it was honestly sickening to see. You then were able to start up your car for a brief second which the dog clearly heard and started rushing over to your position, stepping on the rest of the bus. All of a sudden, your car turned off again and you said: “OH COME ON YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!” You tried starting the car one more time before it died, and you quickly opened your car door rolling out. You felt the dogs’ heavy vibrations from every step it took closer to you as it launched you slightly in the air as it grabbed your car which flew right into its maw. Almost immediately the dogs’ teeth punctured through the roof like it was nothing and ripping through the rest of the metal structure before spitting it out to the side. You look scared at the dog whose rancid hot breath blasts over your body and its massive tongue panting profusions over your body.

The dog got so close to you were able to tell the dogs breed it resembled a Neapolitan Mastiff. With its wrinkly skin and a thick muzzle, you know they were some of the most powerful and territorial dogs you knew of. You did your best to try not to move, or else it could mean your own certain death, the mouth looked big enough to stick an entire house into and it scared you with its gigantic size already. You felt bundles of drool splatter against your body, you watched as the dog started walking very close beside you until you were underneath its belly. Seeing a long fold of skin running across its body the skin flopped around from side to side until you saw the skin start extending even bigger making you realize that this long fold of skin was actually its sheath and its cock looked as thick and long as the bus it just crushed into nothingness. You tried running away but every time you tried to leave the dogs gigantic paws would stop you from leaving by smashing sometimes inches close to your face.

You could not help but look up and watch the sheath loom lower and lower until it was almost close to your head where you could see its gigantic urethra which started spewing some pre-cum right onto your face. The musk was really hard to ignore, and it made you cough swallowing some of the cum before you rolled slightly over coughing it up. Before you could try and get away from the Mastiff’s cock you ran close to whatever was the remains of your car, running under its massive balls and trapping yourself in the safety of your car. The ground once again started booming from its gigantic weight from each step that got closer to you. You were able to see the dog make a quick smirk before the gigantic cock stood right over you in your formal metal shell.

You saw his cock grow bigger and bigger as the Mastiff’s veins started growing pumping the dick with loads of blood, making the penis grow even thicker and thicker at it was aimed right upon you. Spewing loads of pre-cum into the holes of your car, you tried to exit your car door, but it seemed like they were stuck against a piece of metal and you just waited as the dog started panting louder before you prepared for the dog’s climax. You heard the Mastiff groan loudly as the Mastiff thrusted faster in the air before he launched his tsunami of load all over your car and you, you couldn’t help but thrash through the hot sticky cum, you tried wiping yourself off but you just made it worse with more cum getting all over your face and body, falling into the pile drowning in your car. You brute force your car door open as you lay down panting as all of your clothes are sticky and ruined, with the Mastiff looking at his new “toy” panting slightly faster.

You knew it was not over at it made you really upset, thinking that you were at the end. The Mastiff’s tummy grumbled, and the Mastiff lifted his tongue pinning you to his tongue from the sticky cum and saliva. You barely had enough strength to even fight as the Mastiff’s maw opened and you felt yourself slipping down his tight throat, being utterly powerless to stop it. You watch as your body fell into the stomach and the stomachs digestive acids utterly ripped through your bones, skin, flesh and blood in a instant. Giving you a quick but agonizing death in the process.

END
© Copyright 2021 ThatOneWriter (codenametow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2250481-Short-Story-4---The-New-World