*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2250660-Short-Story-5---Sophies-Vengeance-Pt1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Animal · #2250660
Sophie has awakened from her death and it takes it out on her owner.
This story burnt me out for the past couple of days, I still tried my best. Sorry if it seems more rushed than some of my other stories.

This story contains: "Furry, Herm, Giantess" Thus far...

“Jesus! That Highway Traffic Nearly Killed Me.” You said as you unlocked your door, looking at your watch seeing that it is already 8 o clock. You knew that you could have been home much earlier if those board members did not go on and on about how to improve customer engagement for 30 minutes. However, you did not really care about any of that as fumble your keys onto the ground and slipped right onto your nice soft couch. You felt exhausted like you did not even want to move at all. Slipping off your coat and boots off right besides you, you felt yourself drift off into sleep.

A woman is giggling besides you, you turn and then your boss appears before you. However, he starts turning into this furious clash of red and black, around similar dimensions of your boss with flames emitting across his body as your boss started saying: “If I don’t get my XL report by Monday you are fired!” You respond quickly: “I am sorry” Before you see your dog Sophie in front of you saying: “You are a disgrace and should be punished!” You were confused, until a cage started encompassing your entire body as Sophie says: “GOOD LITTLE DOG! Stay where you belong…” Sophie started slowly walking away from you, you tried begging for her saying: “Sophie waits!” Until you felt your body collapsing before you.

You wake up from your dream grabbing your head quickly, sweating in a furious rage. Remembering that Sophie is…gone and it was a dream. You walk over to your backyard still seeing Sophie buried in the same place where she was as you put her there 3 years ago. You felt a tear roll down your face remembering you were the cause of Sophie’s death. Not treating her like a dog, treating it like a moving object. Beating the dog, not feeding her, and even forcing her to get the ball back in the middle of traffic. You admit that it was your fault for her death, however Sophie was a good dog a Labrador you wish you spent more time with. You sigh quickly as you look at the clock seeing it is 10 o clock you think it is a good idea to go towards bed.

Brushing your teeth, putting on your piss, going to the bathroom before you felt yourself fall asleep on the couch. As you started drifting to sleep sometime later something seemed odd, you hear something crying downstairs. You quickly sit up and start silencing other outside sources to see if it could just be you losing it, but no there it was again. You go underneath your bed drawing a metal bat never thinking you would actually need to use it. As you keep inching closer to the source which seemed to echo in the kitchen. Creaking the steps slightly as you try to place your feet lightly as possible to not scare off the person, all you really wanted was answers. Turning the corner, you saw a broken window and blood all over the floor, you could not see too well since it was almost pitch black, but you start saying to the person: “Are you okay?” The crying immediately stops, you take up your baseball close to your face just in case and then she says: “Jason…” You grip your bat tighter, and you say: “Who the hell are you?” The person just giggles as she flicks the light source and turns around revealing…revealing herself to me. She was wearing nothing but scanty clothing nothing more than a bathing suit that was really riding upon her. However, it was even more perplexing seeing that this person was not human.

All you knew is the person sounded like a girl, but her body was way different Having golden hair across her entire body, with green eyes and dark black braided hair. Hey body looked perfectly thin where it felt like she was trying to apply for an audition somewhere. The girl also had huge boobs you had to guess Double D’s but that was not the focus since she had a god damn snout on her face. Lips painted black and 2 gigantic dog ears on her head, she also stood at 6 ft. 8in. tall outsizing you by a couple of inches. She felt like a giant compared to you. As she started moving closer to you, you said: “STOP!” The women stopped suddenly, and you continued: “I have no idea who nor what you are doing in my house, but I warn you, I know how to use this.” The women just laughed, and she says: “Oh so you want to know who I am?” You quickly respond with: “Yes, it would be helpful.” The Women said: “Sophie” You didn’t want to believe it saying: “What kind of joke is this?”

The women said: “This isn’t a joke I am Sophie, your dog.” You could not believe her so easily and went up to her saying: “What is this a costume?” Sophie walks closer up to you, but you are not scared, and you say: “Look if it is those guys at work, big deal you can come out now.” As the Women walked up face to face with you, you; lifted your arm up feeling her snout and…and it did feel real. Sophie smiled before quickly biting your hand, you pull back and you saw the large bite on your hand, panicked you collapsed to the ground slowly backing up saying: “no no no,NO nO NoOoOo, this can’t be.” Sophie chuckles as she says: “Oh trust me, it is real. I went to heaven because I was known as too innocent.” You struggled to comprehend what Sophie was trying to talk about, as you tried your best to swell your hand currently bleeding. Sophie continues: “However, I didn’t want to die and after watching you bury me, maybe was the only good thing you had done in your forsaken life. I got into a new body, the one you see before you and I learned quicker than most about what I can do. I started planning out my revenge every single day, 3 years of constant torture I want you to suffer for. Now until I say I am pleased you will now serve me, until I forgive you.” You were shocked to hear her even say that you know that you had to make up for the loss somehow but honestly it sounds like slavery but with extra steps.

You tried reasoning with Sophie saying: “Listen I know we had a bad start but let m- “Sophie cut you off saying: “Sit” Your body locked up quickly, almost having no control on what you were doing as your body collapsed down onto the ground sitting out with your legs forward. You are surprised at these new sudden events questioned Sophie: “How…What…When…” Sophie stopped you, putting her furry claw next to your lips, scratching your lip a bit. You were able to break free and tend to the pain on your upper lip. Looking up at Sophie she started explaining: “My power is command, whenever I am able to make a physical contact with someone my blood is mixed with there’s. Such as my bite to your hand, my blood is mixed in with your blood making a fear signal take place showing that I am the higher power.” You wanted to speak again trying to make amends but before you could even utter a word all Sophie said was: “Shut Up” You felt yourself unable to talk anymore, like your lips were sealed shut you tried messing around with your mouth but no luck it seemed impossible to break free. Sophie just chuckled as she says: “You May Speak Freely” You felt yourself able to speak and breath again, collapsing onto your right side, gasping for air.

Sophie looks at you and says: “You are a bit too big right now, so I command you to shrink down to 3 inches tall.” You thought it could not be done but you felt your body shrinking slowly at first but soon very rapidly. Your clothes got bigger than you and by the time you were shrunken you really did see Sophie as a giant. Your clothes were now way too big to wear, and you start hiding underneath a fold in your shirt from Sophie. Sophie chuckled knowing that you are now at her mercy, Sophie grabbed you from your easily seen hiding spot, you started knowing the difference between you and her because her hand was gigantic and the closer you got it felt like the bigger, she became. Sophie starts sticking out her tongue, licking your face up and down before your whole body. You felt her warm sticky saliva coursing through your naked body it felt kind good, you had to admit. You got slightly aroused and even Sophie felt it. Sophie pulled you back looking at your tiny erection chuckling saying: “I didn’t think you would actually enjoy this but looks like I was wrong.” You look down and tried covering up your erection and your cheeks were red blushing not knowing how to contain it.

Sophie starts saying: “You look so much cuter at this size; I may just keep you at this size.” She starts licking her lips and whispers into your ears: “I hope you like dick.” All of a sudden you felt yourself drop as Sophie opened her panties and dropped you right next to her sheath, closing up her panties. You were squished right between her panties and her sheath and the more you moved the worse you made it for yourself. Sophie started panting and even drooling a bit upon your floor before saying: “Wow that feels good, keep moving down there.” You felt her sheath move as her meaty pink flesh started extending out. The smell was also starting to get into your nose, and you started gagging from the putrid smell. Sophie started to really feel erected, and her cock started showing a way out as it extended through her tight panties. You tried climbing up her balls, but it felt impossible as you felt your body slowly keep sliding down, trying to hold your breath from the putrid smell. You started to feel your body getting hotter and hotter before you felt like the heat was impossible to bear, you felt your body collapse to the ground.

END? - I will continue this at some point, but what do you all think about it so far?

© Copyright 2021 ThatOneWriter (codenametow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2250660-Short-Story-5---Sophies-Vengeance-Pt1