*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2251737-Cindys-Cave-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2251737
A mother needs her daughter to find help after getting herself stuck in a cave.
Thirty-eight year old Cindy Thompson was out driving one afternoon with her fifteen year old daughter Bethany when she suddenly spotted the perfect place for the two of them to stop and have their picnic lunch together.

The middle-aged woman was 5'3, 143 pounds, had beautiful long light blond hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her breasts and thin stomach were covered by a dark blue sweater with a black leather jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a pair of extremely tight red short shorts.

As the two were finishing up eating and drinking, Cindy began texting her best friend Natasha and her husband Brad when she suddenly looked up and was absolutely shocked to see her daughter's backside out of a nearby cave and quickly ran over to her as she pulled herself inside it.

"Cindy, darling, what on earth are you doing in there, please come out of there now in case you get yourself dirty or stuck."said the middle-aged blond

"Come on mom, please come in here, it's really interesting and full of those coloured rocks that you like," said the extremely excited Bethany.

Cindy didn't want to disappoint her daughter and decided to enter the cave but said to herself, "This is certainly going to be an extremely tight squeeze, maybe this wasn't the best day to wear a pair of extremely tight short shorts," as she then tried to tried to put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The middle-aged woman put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the cave then stuck her head inside and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

She then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half inside but it just wouldn't fit despite several minutes of trying as she finally said, "OW, that really hurts, darling, I think my butt is just too big to fit in there," as the two began laughing.

Cindy then put took some pictures of the coloured rocks with her camera and also found a blue rose and put it in her hair before her daughter exited the cave through another hole as she then began jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "Bethany, I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, thank goodness only you can see me like this," as she then tried to tried to back of the cave but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

The middle-aged blond said to herself, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I stick my entire top half in here after that big lunch and second peice of vanilla cheesecake," as she placed her hands against the cave and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just simply refused to release it's grip on her.

"Mom, are you all right, you seem to be struggling, I think you might be stuck in there," said her now extremely concerned daughter.

Cindy knew her daughter was absolutely right but stubbornly refused to accept the truth and said, "I'm fine thanks, darling and don't be ridiculous, of course, I'm not stuck," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the cave for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the cave.

The now tired and extremely embarrassed middle-aged woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, Bethany, I think I'm stuck, could you please pull me out of here, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a cave in front of her daughter.

The teenage girl suddenly felt extremely guilty and said, "Oh my god, mom, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto Cindy's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength as her face turned beet red.

"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, please stop pulling on me like that, darling because I don't think it's going to work and please don't blame yourself, I'm the one who got myself stuck in here," said the middle-aged blond as her daughter suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Bethany said, "Oh, it's just no use, mom, you just won't budge and have certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'm so sorry I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength, I'll go and get help," as she then ran off as fast as she possibly could.

Cindy thought about Brad and Natasha for help but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and decided against calling out for help in case she attracted some unwanted attention and realised that she should probably get comfy because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The middle-aged woman spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief struggle and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, how can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just a bit curvy," as she then suddenly heard a RIP sound and realised that the seat of her short shorts had split, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by yellow panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

Cindy said, "You have got to be kidding me, those were my favourite pair of shorts, I knew I shouldn't have worn these panties today, this is officially the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off again as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

The middle-aged blond said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Cindy had now been stuck in the cave for more than an hour when she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Cindy's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her husband, who arrived with Bethany, Natasha and her close friend Sally as everyone began laughing when they saw her barely-covered backside sticking out of the cave.

The absolutely humiliated middle-aged woman explained the entire situation before asking for help as Brad grabbed onto her hips and said , "Don't worry honey, we'll soon have you out of there," as Natasha pulled his waist while Sally pulled Natasha's legs and Bethany pulled Sally's sweater.

The middle-aged man said, "All right everyone, Pull," as the epic tug of war with the cave over his wife began.
"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," said Cindy as the cave still stubbornly refused to let her leave.
"Pull," said her husband again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
"OW, OW, I think I'm going to be yanked in half," said the middle-aged blond as she still just wouldn't budge.
The now extremely determined Brad said, "Come on everyone, we can't give up and can actually do this, put your backs into it, Pull," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

Poor Cindy was streched to her absolute limit as the bird began pulling at the hem of Bethany's dress as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The middle-aged woman was pulled from the cave at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the bird looked on.

The now overjoyed Cindy said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as she hugged and kissed her husband and daughter then hugged her friends before thanking everyone including the bird, who winked at her before flying away for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, I needed some exercise this week anyway, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Natasha .

The middle-aged blond then remembered that everyone including Bethany could still see her underwear and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover the hole in her shorts before taking everyone for something to eat together to say thank you for rescuing her as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.





© Copyright 2021 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2251737-Cindys-Cave-Catastrophe