*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252946-Danganronpa-To-Repair-Despair
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2252946
When Makoto Naegi discovers a murderous plan, he tries to thwart it... with hypnosis!
Makoto Naegi, a student at the prestigious Hope’s Peak Academy, arrived at school like he did every other day. Nothing about today seemed overly special. After all, it was just another Tuesday.

He entered class to a cacophony of sound, his classmates all, or mostly all, chatting to one another. Leon, Taka, and Mondo were making a big commotion in the back, Sayaka and Hina were loudly giggling about… something or other. And Junko and Mukuro were quietly chatting, Junko with a gigantic grin on her face.

“Must be something exciting” he thought to himself as he sat down in his seat next to Kyoko, whose eyes were glued to the page in front of her. She probably hadn’t even realized he had come in.

“Hey Kyoko” he greeted with a smile.

She didn’t look up from her book. She didn’t even move her eyes to look at him.

“Doesn’t Junko seem to be acting weird today?” she muttered, low enough that only Makoto could hear.

He looked back towards Junko and Mukuro.

Junko was always excitable, but on some level her excitement tended to feel… forced in some way. Today, though, it seemed genuine. Whatever she was discussing with her sister was, apparently, incredibly important to her.

“She just seems happy.” Makoto said, brushing it off.

Kyoko’s hand reached up to her chin, as she sat there thinking.

“I suppose you’re right…”

Makoto knew Kyoko well enough to know she probably wasn’t going to just leave things at that. But he also knew she wasn’t typically the person to have unfounded concerns. Maybe something weird WAS going on with Junko?

As class let out for lunch, Makoto decided to swing by the restrooms. He desperately needed to go, and this was the perfect opportunity. He put his hand on the men’s room door and started to push it open when…

“It’s going to be AMAZING!” a voice echoed from the women’s room.

“That sounds like Junko…”

Makoto couldn’t get past Kyoko’s trepidation earlier. He didn’t exactly want to eavesdrop but he also just had to know. He NEEDED to know what was going on with Junko today.

He pressed his ear up against the door of the girls’ room.

“Junko… look. I still think this is a bad idea. But if you decide to go through with it, I have your back.”

“Mukuro’s voice? What’s this bad idea?”

“I knew you wouuuuuld!” Junko basically sang. “You’re the crazy killer girl. How should I do it?”

“Killer..?” he thought “Wasn’t she some kind of mercenary? I guess she would know about killing but… wait! Why does THAT matter?”
“Well, a gun would be easiest. I could get you one. If you want something more personal, just grab a knife from home. Or even from the kitchen. Whatever.”

“G-gun?! Knife?!” Makoto panicked “Wait! Junko’s gonna… what?!”

Makoto bolted into the men’s room. He didn’t want to hear anymore. He was scared, worried, panicked, horrified… He paced back and forth.

“I’m sure there’s a good explanation, right? There has to be… Maybe I can get Mukuro to tell me? Just ask her and—no! That won’t work. She said she’d work with Junko on this. I need some way to make this work…”

He was frustrated and scared, he had no idea what to do. He knew he had to do SOMETHING but what?

“Maybe tell Kyoko..? No. She’d look into it and if Junko really IS planning something, that would put her in danger. The only other person who could maybe do something is Byakuya, but even then, would he even believe what I’m saying?”

Makoto sighed and tucked his hands into his pockets.. and that’s when it hit him.

He slowly pulled out the object that rested inside his jacket pocket. A golden pocket watch.

For the last couple years Makoto had been studying hypnosis. At first it was just for fun. Something he took an interest in after seeing it for himself at a school festival in middle school. He was shocked at how quickly he managed to pick it up. After only a week of studying techniques and figuring out how the whole concept worked, he was able to hypnotize his younger sister with a coin tied with a thread he pulled from an old sock into doing his chores for him.

He was pretty confident he could manage to get things worked out using hypnosis. The problem was that he needed a chance to get either Junko or Mukuro alone. Junko would be hard. She always had guys swarming her during free periods. But Mukuro…
“She almost always spends P.E. in the locker room!” Makoto realized. And P.E. would come up shortly after lunch.
_____________________________________________________________________________

He decided to stay in the bathroom until lunch ended. He needed an alibi for not actually showing up to P.E. But eventually lunch let out. He waited a few minutes for the hallways to clear, before rushing to the gym. He entered to see Kyoko, Hifumi, and Taka from behind as they walked out the hall doors, the last ones to have gotten changed and walk out.
Makoto breathed a sigh of relief. Saying he was in the bathroom all through lunch may have worked on Hifumi and Taka… but lying to Kyoko was dangerous.

He quietly made his way to the women’s locker room, clinging to the wall, and sliding along the inside. He peeked in to see Mukuro in her P.E. uniform, washing her face in the sink. He pulled back, hiding against the wall, listening to the silence as the tap switched off.
“I know you’re there.” Mukuro said aloud.

“Crap! I should’ve known better than to sneak up on her. She’s the Ultimate Soldier. Why did I think this would work?!”
He heard her footsteps slowly approaching. She was about to take him down. His heart was beating so hard he could literally hear it inside of his own skull.

She turned the corner and pinned him to the wall.

“What are you doing?” she hissed.

“H-hi! I just uhh.. n-noticed you seemed a little stressed.” He laughed nervously.

“Stressed?” she replied “So what? You came into the girls room to check on me?”

“W-well… okay maybe that wasn’t the best plan but… I wanted to make sure you were okay!”

Makoto was hoping this would go well. He was lying through his teeth, and Kyoko had always told him he was a bad liar. But he was really hoping he had picked up enough from Sayaka to make it convincing.

Mukuro slowly released her grip on him.

“…you’re harmless. And I’m fine.” She huffed.

“Then… why do you seem so jittery? I’ve never seen you like this?”

She shot a cold glare back at him, before her face softened again.

“It’s nothing.”

Makoto played with the watch in his pocket.

“You know… I could um… I could maybe help you? I uh. I know some hypnosis and uh…”

“Not interested.”

She turned away from him. He needed a plan. He needed something. Some way to get her hypnotized.

“Actually…” she began “It could help me focus right? To do my job better?”

“Job?” he asked.

“Not your business. Just answer.”

“Y-yeah. It could.” He replied.

She thought a moment, before nodding.

“Do it.”

Makoto breathed a sigh of relief as he pulled out the watch. To his surprise, it seemed the moment her eyes locked with it, she relaxed.
He had honestly expected a different reaction. Instead of the furious, likely annoyed face of Mukuro, what he saw instead was something he never thought he would see in his life.

Mukuro had a look of bliss on her face. Like the face a puppy makes when you scratch behind its ear. That contented, small grin on her face as her eyes slid back and forth, watching the watch.

“Is she really already under?” he thought to himself. She could be messing with him but… is that even something she would do? It seems so out of character for her.

“M-Mukuro… c-c-can you hear me?” Makoto inquired, his voice incredibly shaky.

“Yes….” She droned, still looking at the watch.

“Okay… I’m dead either way if she’s just messing around so… Mukuro, what were you talking about with Junko in the bathroom earlier? Be honest.”

“Mm… she wants to kill the reserve course students… and blame Kamakura for it…”

Makoto’s heart stopped. In fact, the world around him seemed to freeze as the terror of that statement hit him.

“She wants to… to what?! Why?!”

“For despair.”

Despair? That didn’t make sense to him. Sure, it would probably be a cause of great despair for the families of the students, but… is that really all Junko wants?

“What do you mean? Does she just want the families to suffer?”

“No… she wants to show the world that Hope doesn’t matter. She’ll take down Hopes Peak Academy. And through that, the world will lose hope and crumble.”

It was insane. It was horrible. And most importantly…

“This has to stop. Mukuro. You’re going to help me stop her.”

Mukuro’s face began to twitch.

“N…no…. She’s… I can’t…”

“Resistance. Crap!” he thought to himself, his mind in a panic.

“Mukuro. If she does this, and it has the effect she thinks it will, then life as you know it will end. You like being at school here. You like living a normal life. Right?”

“Normal… life…?”

“That’s right. You spent so long as a mercenary. You spent so long fighting wars for other people, killing, hurting. But here you get to be safe. With friends. Isn’t that great?” he asked.

“It’s…” she started. He could see the conflict in her mind. She liked it but there was something holding her back.

“What is it? Is it that she’s your sister?”

“No… she… I need someone…”

“Someone? What do you mean?”

“I need… a patron. A commander. A… strong voice to tell me what to do…”

She needed a commander?

Makoto was lost. He didn’t know how exactly to respond to this. So he let instinct take over.

“You need a commander. Right now, that’s Junko for you right? But you don’t want your life here to end either, do you? So, it sounds to me like you just need a new commander… and if you help to stop Junko you’d be following my plan. Under my leadership. My command.”

He saw her face light up.

“Y-your… command?” she said, a little spark of joy in her voice.

“That’s right. My command. You need a commander. So follow my commands. Help me stop Junko, and in doing so you’ll prove yourself worthy of being my subordinate.”

“Y…yesssss….” she purred in reply.

“Now, as someone under my command I expect you to follow my orders to the letter. That won’t be a problem will it?”

“No sir” she replied, her voice losing its previously sleepy tone and getting much firmer, though he could still hear that hint of joy. The hint of pleasure she was getting from this still obvious, however.

Sir? Makoto liked that in some deep place within him. Just her calling him sir, being so strangely docile and obedient to him, gave him this strange, warm feeling within. Like a child waking up to find presents lining the tree on Christmas morning. A childlike glee and feeling of warmth and coziness built within him.

“A-again! I can’t hear you soldier!” he squeaked, his excitement getting the better of him.

“NO SIR!” she boomed, Makoto looked around in a worry. Sure, his classmates were in the gym right now but that was… loud. When he realized nobody was coming, however, it filled him with a certain level of joy.

“Okay. Good. So when I snap my fingers you’re going to come out of this trance. Everything I just said to you will remain though. You’ll want to serve under me as my subordinate, with me as your commander. And your first task will be to help me entrance Junko just like this.” He affirmed.

“Yes sir!”

“Good. Now… wake up!” he said, snapping.

Mukuro’s eyes fluttered as she shook off her trance, looking around. Her eyes went wide, a little twinkle in them as they locked onto Makoto. She immediately saluted.

“Sir.” She said with a smile.

“At ease, Ikusaba.”

Mukuro lowered her arm, still standing stiff and rigid.

“So, what’s the plan sir?” she inquired.

“Well, when were you supposed to meet with Junko next?”

“We were going to meet up after school in the data room on the fourth floor.”

“The data room? Why there?”

“I am not sure, sir. She said she had something to show me in there.”

Makoto sat and thought for a moment. He knew that basically everyone on the fourth floor would be gone at the end of the day, except the Headmaster, who would probably be in his office, and the teachers who would be in the staff room. That means they could probably use a different room on the fourth floor…

“Okay. Here’s the plan. We lock the data room, as well as every other room on that floor except the classrooms. You go to meet her at the data room, which will be locked. You need to suggest a different room to go to and lead her to the first classroom. Once you’re inside, you trap her.”

“Sir… how would I go about that? And why not just lock her in the data room?”

“We don’t know what she has in the data room. If it’s a weapon, I don’t want to risk you. So getting her somewhere else is safer. As for how to trap her… grab some rope from the music room. Steal it from the curtains, then knock her out and tie her up.”

“Understood, sir”

“Good. Now, get changed and start getting all of that done. We’ll deal with Junko after school.”

Mukuro saluted again, before grabbing the bottom of her shirt and starting to pull it off.

“Wha--! What are you doing?!”

She gave him a confused look.

“Changing, sir? Like you said?”

“I… I thought you’d wait for me to leave.”

“Do you want me to wait for you to leave, sir?”

Makoto looked at her. Her shirt was still on, but she had it lifted up over her stomach.

“…K-keep going, Ikusaba.”

Mukuro smiled a little, shaking her head.

“You’re acting strange, sir. But fine.”

She raised her shirt over her head, revealing a rather plain, cotton, black bra. It wasn’t exactly attractive, but it was effective. And he figured that was basically standard for Mukuro. She dropped her pants, revealing matching panties, before getting her normal school uniform back on. She walked towards the door to the locker room, turned, and saluted again.

“Alright sir. I’ll go get the rope and look into how to lock rooms… I will meet you on the fourth floor after I have subdued our target.”
And with that, she marched out.

Makoto let out a breath of relief. Junko was, apparently, crazy and dangerous. However, he knew she likely didn’t stand a chance against her sister. At least not without weapons. Makoto left the gym behind her, returning to the restroom to wait out the rest of P.E…
_______________________________________________________________________

As the day wrapped up, Makoto found himself growing more and more anxious. He wasn’t sure if this whole thing was even going to work. Sure, he hypnotized Mukuro pretty easily, but would it work as well on Junko? He wasn’t sure.

As class let out and the class stood to leave, he noticed Mukuro give him a nod. Junko left first, then she followed.

Makoto sat in class slowly packing up his bag, watching his classmates all file out one after the other, making sure he was the last one out.

As he watched them all zoom out the front door, he ducked into the bathroom again, waiting. And about fifteen minutes later, he made his way up to the fourth floor.

His heart was pounding. He was, frankly, terrified he’d find Mukuro injured or worse when he got there. But to his relief, the door to the data room was locked, and there was no sign of anyone else around.

He made his way into the now empty classroom, holding his breath, expecting the worst…

The door opened, and there he saw Mukuro, triumphant. She smiled and saluted, as Junko was tied to a chair. The rope was wrapped around her, and even in her mouth to keep her from screaming, her eyes alight with rage.

“Hmmmmmrhp!” she grunted, glaring at Makoto… before her personality suddenly shifted. Her face turned into a blush, and her eyes began to glimmer.

“Mmmmmhmhmhmhm!” she basically giggled.

“Uh.. is she okay?” Makoto asked.

“She’s always been like this, sir. Her personality changes constantly when she isn’t in public. She gets bored of acting one way.”
Makoto raised an eyebrow. Yeah, this was definitely the type of girl who would plan to kill someone.

“Thanks for your hard work. Stand guard by the door. Don’t let anyone in and be ready to jump in if she gets free.”

Mukuro saluted, and moved over towards the door, standing next to it, as Makoto pulled out his watch again and dangled it in front of Junko.

And to his surprise, he watched as Junko went from acting bizarrely, switching between what seemed to be various personalities, to quickly looking like her “normal” self and staring blankly ahead at the watch, just like with Mukuro.

Makoto cautiously pulled the rope out of Junko’s mouth. He was expecting her to immediately scream, or yell, or taunt him. But she didn’t. She just sat there, staring at the watch as it swung.

“Junko… you were planning to kill someone right?” he asked.

“No… I wanted someone else to do it…”

“Why?”

“To prove… there was no Hope in Hope’s Peak.”

Prove there was no hope? That made no sense to him.

“What do you mean? Why even bother with something like that?”

“For… despair…” she said. He voice went from a blank, sleepy tone to a lust-filled, horrifying, snake-like hiss. Just the word despair seemed to somehow turn her on, her face glowing red with lust again.

“Despair? Why would you want that?”

“Despair is beautiful. It’s wonderful. It’s the only thing that I feel in this world. The only thing that isn’t completely and totally boring. I need it. I need it more than anything.” She sounded like a rabid animal barking for food. Like she had been starved for years with an unquenched desire.

“Junko… how would other people feeling despair make YOU feel it?”

“If the world is hopeless then so I am! If they feel despair, if they have no way out, if they can’t fix what was broken then I’m stuck wallowing in it too! It would be so perfect. So beautiful. An endless sea of despair I could never escape!”

Makoto was, frankly, terrified. But more than that he had no idea what to do with her. He managed with Mukuro because he just had to convince her to serve under him. It’s what she wanted. But he didn’t know how to get rid of this weird despair thing. She would resist, that’s for sure… unless he could use it.

A smile stretched across his lips.

“You have this big plan to drench the world in despair, but wouldn’t it be better for you to not be able to do it?” he asked.
Junko’s face scrunched with questioning.

“You have this plan. A plan to feel despair. But if it fails, you’ll fall into a deeper despair, won’t you?”
Her eyes lit with realization.

“YeeessssssSSSSS!” she practically giggled.

“Exactly. But how could you be prevented from doing that plan? Someone could kill you, sure. But then you wouldn’t actually feel it. There would always be a way to try to make it work. Unless…” he began.

“Unless?!” she asked, her voice dripping with anticipation and desire, her eyes still following the watch.

“Unless someone took the option away. Someone just took the free will from you. Made it so you literally couldn’t even try anymore. Then you’d have despair. Permanent despair all the time. You’d be beholden to that person. Stuck serving them forever. Unable to complete your plan because you just can’t do anything your Master doesn’t want you to. Doesn’t that sound absolutely awful and full of despair.”

“Yes! Yes! YES! YEEEEES!” she cried out, getting closer to the watch, her eyes wide and her tongue beginning to let some saliva drip from her mouth.

“Then… you should have a Master like that, right? But it couldn’t be Mukuro. She already serves someone. And it couldn’t be—” before he could finish, Junko interjected.

“I don’t care! I don’t care who it is! Let them take me! Let them seal my mind! Let them use me for whatever they want! Just give! Me! Despair!”

Makoto smirked. He had done it.

“In that case… I am now your Master, Junko. And I say you may not carry out your plans.”

As those words left his mouth, he saw Junko begin to tremble in her seat. Her eyes started to water and…

“YEEEESSSSSSSSS!” she cried out, her body seemingly having an immediate, instant orgasm from this.

“Now Junko. As your Master I have full control over you, right?”

“Yes.. yes… yes..” she panted

“Exactly. So you do what I say, and feel what I say. Right?”

“Yes! Yes!”

“So… from now on, you can’t feel despair. You don’t get pleasure from it. You don’t even like it.”

Her face dropped. She went from this look of pure ecstasy… to that of a depressed puppy looking up at their Master, begging.

“And that means you’ll need something to replace that feeling, right? So… obedience. Any time you obey your master, or anyone your Master designates as being able to command you, you’ll feel that same feeling despair used to give you. Doesn’t that sound—”

“Wonderfuuulllllll” she whimpered “Command me! Tell me! Make me obey!” she cried out.

This woman… was insane. But at least her insanity was controlled now.

“Good girl, Junko. In that case… I’m going to wake you. And when I do, you’ll believe what I just told you. You serve me. So does your sister. And you want to do anything for me, because it makes you feel so good.”

“Yeeeessssssss” she purred again.

Makoto snapped, and Junko’s eyes immediately fixed onto him.

“Master!” she exclaimed, trying to rush him, but being restrained by the ropes. She looked down, as a pout came to her lips.

“Masturrrr. This isn’t faiurrrr” she said in a child-like tone. Makoto grinned as he reached for the back of the rope.

“I’ll remove these. But you still won’t be able to move from this chair.”

He took the ropes off, sensing a surge of pleasure run through the blonde girl. She let out a lustful giggle.

“I love the feeling you give me Master” she cooed.

Makoto started to have a certain feeling himself… looking down at her cleavage, seeing her looking up at him with those lustful eyes.

He wanted something from her… and besides… he just saved the school, possibly the world, based on how Junko made it sound.

Surely he was due a reward, right?

“J-Junko you can move again… show me uh… y-your tits.”

A sly smile spread across her lips.

“Oooh… Masterrrr. How dirty!” she teased, as she unbuttoned her shirt the rest of the way, letting her large breasts come tumbling out.

Makoto basically froze on seeing them. They were the first pair of totally unexposed breasts he had seen other than the occasional accidental peek of his mother and sister.

Makoto had her stand, and sat in the chair she was previously in.

“Junko… use that mouth of yours, would you?” he said, as he dropped his pants.

Junko’s eyes ignited with desire and lust again, as she practically dove between his legs, her lips wrapping around his cock… and her own hand moving between her legs.

It felt better than he had ever imagined. But he wanted more.

“M-Mukuro! C-clothes off! M-massage!” he managed to say between the pangs of pleasure running through him from Junko.
“Sir!” she replied with a quick salute as she started to undress, her naked form soon gracing Makoto’s gaze.

She wasn’t as well endowed as Junko, but honestly he didn’t care. She was still incredibly sexy to him. She marched behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders and beginning a surprisingly good massage.

He lay his head back into her breasts, relaxing as his body quaked in pleasure, looking down to see Junko shivering and quaking in the same way… perhaps even a bit less restrained.

“Junko. No finishing until I do.”

“HMMMMMM! MMMH MMMHHHHH!” she squealed in protest. But he knew it would feel better for her in the end.

She started bobbing her head up faster, moving further down his cock with more speed an intensity. He could feel her starting to choke with each thrust down onto him, her eyes watering a bit.

The sight of her stuffing her mouth with his dick, her breasts bouncing freely and playfully, and the feeling of Murkro’s tits on the back of his head, ended up being too much for him to handle. He felt his dick twitch, before firing a string of white directly down Junko’s throat.
“MMMMMMMHMHHHHMMMMHHHHH!” she moaned, before a loud POP echoed through the room as her lips removed themselves from Makoto’s cock.

He looked down, seeing her twitching and convulsing from her orgasm, a little pool of white forming around her head as errant bits of cum dripped out.

He sighed contentedly as he leaned back. The “Despair Sisters”, as he supposed he could call them, were now no longer despairing at all. Instead, he had two completely obedient servants at his disposal, ready to use them in whatever capacity he wanted.

It felt great… until his mind started to wander. What would happen if someone stumbled onto this? But, provided he was careful, he could make things work.

He looked down at Junko, sighing happily.

“Girls… from here on this needs to be our little secret, understood? Nobody can know you serve me. We’re just normal classmates in front of everyone else. Got it?”

“Mmmhh… Yes Master…”

“Of course, sir.”

Makoto smiled, laying his head back into Mukuro’s bust.

“Life is so good…”

This work was a commission for an anonymous user!
© Copyright 2021 Mindcollector (mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252946-Danganronpa-To-Repair-Despair