*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253205-A-Big-Fantasy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2253205
Giantess blonde plays with you
For as long as you can remember, you’ve always dreamed of being dominated by a taller, beautiful woman. The bigger the better because there’s more to love right? One day, you were taking a stroll in the park when all of a sudden the earth started to shake intensely, bit by bit. Soon, your surroundings became dark, as a gigantic shadow loomed over your head, revealing a titanic woman, making her way towards you. You stood in amazement, her beauty, her proportions, her elegance, all of her was not of this world, and you could only dream of having the chance.

Instead of running away like a normal human being would, you realized this is what you’ve sought your entire life. But how could you possibly grab the goddess’s attention? You came up with an idea, you would follow after her, wherever she would go, until she stopped, and you could climb up her body to talk to her.

The gigantic Amazon strolled through the park, crushing trees and people along her journey, her giant sole leaving a massive footprint on the ground beneath her. Out of curiosity and arousal, you walked over to her footprint and smelled it. A cheesy, smelly goodness wafted from the print, and your desire to meet the woman grew further.

Down the path you walked behind her, hoping you would soon be able to meet her. Eventually, she stopped by a mountain to sit down and rest her back on. Now was your chance, you could finally realize your dreams. Up you went, up her immense leg, then up her toned, gigantic torso, up over her mountainous breasts, then finally around her eye area.

“Hello? It’s really you!” You exclaimed.

“Huh? What was that?” The giantess replied, having heard a tiny voice coming from her face.

She aimed her eyes down and saw your little body, facing her with admiration.

“Who are you? What are you doing on my face?” asked the giant woman.

“An admirer of that which I thought was impossible until I saw you today.” you replied.

“Really, what could that possibly be?” she responded.

“You see, up until today, I’ve always dreamed about being intimate with a woman of tall stature, preferably twice my size or even bigger. Of course however, basic human nature and physics couldn’t possibly allow such a dream. Until you.” you said.

“Well, that’s quite the little dream of yours.” said the giantess. “However, I find it really cute and amusing that someone of your size would dream of being with a girl of my size. Maybe I’ll play with you for a bit.”

“That’s amazing, I didn’t think it’d be this easy to achieve such a feat.” you replied. “Okay in that case, I’ve always been rather fond of the female sole, it would be amazing to traverse your giant smelly foot, it would be the absolute best.”

“What? Did you say my foot? What a weird request, but since you’ve been nice I’ll allow it.” she said as she picked you up with her fingers and placed you on the top of her big toe.

You couldn’t believe it. The situation was so surreal that you let go of your inhibitions and became an animal. You dove under her toenail and took up the stench. You became rock hard and stroked furiously, not stopping for the last thing ever. You laid there for a long time, infatuated with her scent, her beautifully proportioned toes and soles. She was perfection, and you were soaking in it, literally, as her foot was rather sweaty and your current spot was damp with her sweat. You smelled like the giantess’s toenail.

Eventually, you came out from there.

“Wow, look at you. You seem completely ecstatic as if being under my toenail was a pleasant experience for you.” “Come here little boy, the giant still wants to play with you!” said the beauty.

She picked you up and placed you on her breasts. You saw that you were the same size as her nipples, while not erect. You ran to her nipples and began sucking the goddess’s milk. It tasted sweeter than honey, and could even be considered a delicacy from its taste.

“Oh my god! That feels so good! Keep going!” boomed the giantess, becoming more aroused by the second.

You furiously sucked the goddess’s milk as if your entire existence depended on it, and her nipples became erect, making it the most lewd experience of mankind ever.

“OHHH! “ screamed the giantess, as her nipples began to lactate, flooding barrel after barrel of the goddess’s milk.

Gulp after gulp, you laid down and rode the stream of milk down her body back to her soles.

“You pervy little foot boy, I should just step on you and call it a day.” laughed the Amazon.

“You wouldn’t do that to me, you could keep me around and just play with me whenever you like.” you stated.

You reached her foot, and began to clean it with your tongue, scrapping away all the dirt and debris. At this rate, her giant sole would take 3 hours to fully clean, so you got to work. White and massive, her sole smell was food to you. You spent the rest of the day cleaning your goddess’s foot and then rested on her breasts together with her, united with your soulmate at last.

© Copyright 2021 VeryWell (uh782 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253205-A-Big-Fantasy