*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253304-Steal-Back
by bas
Rated: E · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2253304
A thief steals from his previous employer
He stood in the shadow of the tree ensuring his dark camouflage kept him invisible .

“They are out of the house for the next full month .” Suri, his friend, had informed him during their daily hunt for houses to rob.

“So when do you plan to raid them ? “
“Not my cup of tea, they have a very high end security system .”
“Is it ? “ Mukesh smiled, realizing why Suri had passed this information to him .
“Cracking these tech based systems is not my cup of tea .” Suri shook his head expressing his discomfort with technology based security systems .

“Well your ten percent share for the tip will be given, don't worry .” Muskeh reiterated the deal they had between them as he looked at the huge house in front of him .

He waited for the last set night walkers to vacate the street, before approaching the panel of the security system next to the main gate. His work and training in the best home security systems company of the country had made him master at hacking into home security systems .

“Well this turned out to be a great tip by Suri .” Mukesh commented as he walked out of the house with his bag filled with money, jewelry and valuable items. Exiting the house he decided to turn the security system back on to avoid raising any suspicions .

Just as he was screwing back the panel in its place, Mukesh noticed the name written on the plaque hanging “Mr Amir, CEO Matrix security systems .”

Mukesh could not stop himself from commenting “What are the odds of that happening ?” He added smiling to himself, “Stealing from the house of the CEO, whose company taught me all the skills I have about the security system. Serves him right for sacking me .”
© Copyright 2021 bas (ba_satish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253304-Steal-Back