*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254504-Giantess-shorts-III
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by soamy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2254504
growth sunscream
Another long day at work, Jeff threw his bag on the sofa and started shuffling to his room to change out of his tie. He opened the door and saw his girlfriend Holly standing there in just her panties. This normally would turn Jeff’s frown to a smile, but something was a little different.

Holly was six and a half feet tall with an ass out of a rap video. She was admiring basketball sized cheeks in the full body mirror in the bedroom, which was nearly too small for her entire amazonian frame.

“Oh hey Jeff! She said, noticing his reflection in the mirror. “So, don’t be mad or anything...”

“Holly, what the hell is this?” He was shocked by his suddenly tall and ass-tastic girlfriend, standing an easy six inches taller than him currently and nearly a foot taller than when he had left this morning.

“So you remember that Brazilian biology company or whatever? Well I finally took shipment of their new cream today, check it out!” She spun 180 degrees, presenting her huge ass to her boyfriend. “It stimulates lower body development and fat redistribution!”

She smacked her bulbous backside, giving it a hearty grab. Jeff’s attitude softened a bit, weakened by the glorious butt Holly now possessed.

“I also got just a wee bit taller, but that was cause I kinda did more than the recommended dose...”

“A wee bit?” Jeff asked. He liked the ass, but the height was a little intimidating.

“Ok maybe a little bit more than I expected. But this ass though!” Holly gave it another wobble.

“Just how did you over do it?” Jeff’s eyes didn’t leave Holly’s cheeks as he undid his tie and threw it on the bed.

“Well,” she started, turning back to face Jeff. “You’re not really supposed to do two back to back applications.” Her lower body was so thick Jeff could almost see that ass from the front.

“It’s got this wicked strong amazonian rainforest magic plant in it or whatever. I didn’t read the label.” She tugged at the panties stretched across her wide hips. They ripped a little bit.

“Oh shit, this was the biggest they could’ve sent me.” She turned a little bit, and Jeff noticed her ass was a little shiny, as if it had just been lotioned.

“How many times did you put that stuff on?” Holly’s ass seemed to be slowly growing again, protruding out ward ever so slightly more from Jeff’s perspective.

“Only two,” she said, still fidgeting with her panties. “The first one like, doubled the size of my butt and only added like two or three inches to my legs.” The panties she was wearing were big, but her ass was starting to overwhelm the strained underwear. “Second application doubled it again, then added some more.”

She gave up trying to adjust her panties. “Oh screw it,” she pouted, content to let her ass eat it up.

“Just two applications?” Jeff asked, again.

“Ok, maybe three...” She trailed off, her burgeoning butt cheeks tearing out of her panties. When she regained eye contract with Jeff, she realized she was looking down a little more as time went on.

Holly spun back around to see her ass in the mirror. It was too wide to see both sides and she was too tall to get the rest of her body in the frame.

“Yeah, definitely three, Holly. What are we gonna do?” He asked his growing girlfriend. “You’re gonna need all new clothes and everything.”

“Oh, I don’t think I’m worried about clothes right now.” When she realized she was too big for the mirror, she looked up and saw the ceiling closing in on her.

Jeff just kind of stood there and watched as his girlfriend grew bigger and more bootylicious. She passed seven feet tall without any signs of slowing down as her hips and ass blew out to even more exaggerated proportions. Her double bubble of butt had far outclassed any sports-ball size reference at this point, her sheer width capable of taking up two seats instead of one by now.

Not that Jeff was complaining. He was still a little scared of her vertical growth, but it was all overshadowed by just how horny that massive ass made him.

Holly’s growth seemed to die down just after she hit her head on the eight foot ceiling. She should've been paying attention, but was too busy playing with her ass in the mirror, getting even more turned on than Jeff was.

“So, uh...” Jeff started, but didn’t finish. “Want to, uh...”

“Yes, Jeff, PLEASE fuck me.” Pure sexual need dripped from her voice. Holly turned back to her boyfriend, picked him up like a small child, passionately kissed him, then dropped him down and bent over the bed. She was already dripping wet and she didn’t have to wait long for Jeff’s cock to slide in.

The lovers were ascending to a higher plane of booty bliss as Jeff pounded away at ass cheeks like yoga balls. Holly’s pleasure was magnified by the feeling of the huge mass that was her ass slosh back and forth under Jeff’s pounding.

Jeff nut rather quickly as thrusting away at a loveseat sized ass was just too much for him to handle. He stepped back a bit to catch his bearings when he noticed a small tube of lotion on the nightstand.

“What are you do-” Holly complained when she felt Jeff disengage. She tried to twist around, but couldn’t see anything behind the curves of her backside. She got a little too excited when she felt the wet smack of Jeff applying more of that Brazilian butt cream. Holly bit her lip. It tingled. Intensely.

“Oh baby, you really shouldn’t have...” Holly’s mind was lost in pleasure as she felt her ass expand once again, even quicker than before. Jeff was back to pounding away between her thickening thighs as her hips grew too wide for him to reach with his arms out spread.

Holly kneeled down to allow Jeff a better angle with a house shaking and booty wobbling thump. This manuever nearly snapped his dick off but he was too lost in the booty to be mad for long.

Holly kept getting bigger. Her head was getting close to the far end of the bed as her hips were starting to get wider than the far end. She was pretty sure Jeff came once or twice more, but was so lost in her own lust for growth she wasn’t sure.

Suddenly, the bed broke beneath her, pitching her forward and lifting Jeff off the ground, supported by two massive ass cheeks bigger than some small cars. Finally, Holly came, and she was rewarded with a surge of growth, her ass growing to cover the majority of the king sized bed and then some. She felt her feet brush up against one end of the room while her head was nearing the far wall.

She looked back at her boyfriend, who was panting on a mountain of ass nearly four feet above the bedroom floor. She had to be 12, maybe 13 feet tall and close to half that wide in the ass.

“Hey babe,” she called back to Jeff, who tried to get up but slipped off the cleft of her ass.

“Oh Jeeze!” She was worried her boyfriend had hurt himself in the fall onto the bedroom hardwood so under instinct she tried to turn over to get a better look. She miscalculated the fact that she was a giantess though, and her hips swung up towards the ceiling, smacked the ceiling fan off the roof and thumped against the wall, crushing the nightstand in the process. The tube of Brazilian butt cream exploded, coating her ass in a thick layer of the booty boosting formula.

Holly felt the tingle again, stronger than ever before. She Jeff finally caught his breath and stood up, just as Holly’s expanding ass tore through the wall and the ceiling. Her feet grew through the closet into the bathroom and her head shot through the far wall into the yard. Jeff was cognizant enough to make a break for it, climbing over the bed and out the hole Holly’s head made.

He got to the street just in time to see his titanic girlfriend sit upright, crashing through the ceiling of the little one story. A short moment later, he saw the rest of the house explode from all directions, replaced with an ass smothering the entire foundation. And she was still getting bigger.

Her booty was so big it was raising her upper body higher than the house was normally, and it was starting to encroach on the neighbors’ property as her thick thighs and long legs shot off into the neighborhood, her huge feet buldozing through the backyard fences and into neighbor’s houses.

Holly was lost in a haze of pleasure as her ass grew to cover more of the subdivision. One hand was grabbing massive handfulls of booty meat bigger than cars as the other hand vigerously worked her clit. It seemed as if every house she flattened it only got that much hotter.

After flattening several houses under her ass and orgasming way more times than she did with Jeff, the lumbering giantess got to her feet. It took some work to get that ass off the ground but Holly eventually managed to stand to her full 150 foot height. Looking down she saw distinct ass cheek shaped indents in the town below. Her old house, two houses on each side and several more across the street all fell victim to her burgeoning booty, just as her panties did earlier.

She considered scanning the ruins for her boyfriend, but after a few seconds of looking decided it wasn’t worth it. The feeling from growing her ass was ten times better than that guy’s dick anyways. She lifted one 20 foot long foot and started walking towards the city.

If she couldn’t find any more of that strange cream, the least she could do was sit on some buildings.
© Copyright 2021 soamy (jacqic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254504-Giantess-shorts-III